[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are average Swedes aware of their internet meme status?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: questions, sweden.jpg (23 KB, 302x278) Image search: [Google]
questions, sweden.jpg
23 KB, 302x278
Are average Swedes aware of their internet meme status?
>>
No. They don't go to 4chan.
>>
Yes, and proud of it
>>
>>51839184
>Are average Swedes aware of their /int/ meme status?

Fixed this for you. The answer is probably no.
>>
File: 1371725330979.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1371725330979.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
No. They're completely unaware, they unironically believe all the things we're bullied for on this site. Everyone's apathetic consumers with no soul or community. Please nuke this country.
>>
>>51839184

Average Swedes are too busy watching Big Steve from England videos on YouTube
>>
On the contrary, they believe the things they get memed on for give them a good reputation.
A humanitarian superpower and all that jazz.
>>
>>51839346

no one has any reason to nuke sweden though
>>
Nope, they literally believe Sweden is the most reputable country on earth
Red-pilled Swedes are on Flashback forum and are considered Breiviks-to-be
>>
>>51840557
Well, you do have a lot of SD voters who probably are well aware that you guys have a problem, the difference is that they don't meme about it online.
>>
>>51841147
They do meme about it online
Like I said: Flashback or the tons of SD websites

Media constantly calls for these websites to shut down or call them dangerous
>>
the average swede is busy being raped by immigrants
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.