[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is true that americans don't flush their toilet after peeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: american toilet.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
american toilet.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1200
Is true that americans don't flush their toilet after peeing to save water?
>>
>>51826448
obviously is the case with those that pee in outhouses. The rest is none of your god damn business. Is that american enough?
>>
>>51829174

And here we can observe a member of the butthurt-belt habitat, sucking dicks like there's no tomorrow.

Here you go, little angry virgin-balt. Have a potatoe ;)
>>
>>51826448
Yes.
>>
>flushing
>not using a poop scoop
>>
Its something really poor people do or in cabins with shit plumbing
>>
Why don't you pee in the sink? It's much better
>>
Why is /int/ so obsessed with other countries shitting and pissing habits?
>>
>>51829270
This is the kind of stuff we wouldn't want to talk about face to face. That's why we ask weird shit here.
>>
>>51826448
I piss in the sink because it's perfect dick height. Sometimes I cum in it too.
>>
>>51829200
I all the time saw left poop in toilet while I stayed in your cunt. toilet was fucking dirty poop and pee vestige everywhere especially public ones. I was always desperate in looking for clean toilet there. fucking disgusting people.
>>
>>51826448

Only when I'm rooming with all guys because what is the big fucking deal?
>if it's yellow, let it mellow
>if it's brown, flush it down
>>
>>51829434
Public toilets are a disgusting free for all, some barely work and wont flush right sometimes people are just disgusting. Also depends on who owns the bathroom to keep it clean. sorry Japan
>>
In the south west yes.

A lot of it elsewhere are places that are on septic tanks instead of sewage mains.
>>
>ughyeahshitonmypiss.jpg
>>
while we're on the subject is it true that american shower water is not clean drinking water?
>>
>>51829635
It all comes from the same main pipe. I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth in the shower and haven't been sick in years.
>>
>>51829635
I live in rural Canada and nobody I know can drink their tap water. We literally have to haul huge jugs of water from a mountain spring to drink or buy bottles. It's fine to wash with though.
>>
>>51829635

Not where I live. We have water softeners to filter out a lot of the hard minerals natural to the areas we pump groundwater from. We basically shower in salt water.
>>
How are the toilets in fast-foods or cinemas?
>>
>>51829984
Cinemas tend to be good, because only paying customers come. I think people are less likely to use the bathroom on a movie outing.

Fast food can be really bad. A lot of homeless and people just wanting to use them do. It still depends on the place and location. There's usually a cleaning sheet. Some places are every hour, some every half.
>go to McDonalds
>been out all day
>want to wash hands before I eat
>go in bathroom
>homeless guy is washing his feet in the sink
>>
>>51829200
I don't even think poor folk do that.
>>
>>51830140
I forgot - what about shopping malls? In Prague there is one whose toilets look kinda dirty, but that's because of the sheer number of people. Others are really nice, probably better than most restaurants. Best place to go shit to in the centre.
>>
Malls tend to be ether incredibly well done, or falling apart.

Every store is occupied, and the mall is kept well or there's a bunch of vacancies and it's in bad shape. The shitty ones tend to be in suburbs that never took off.
>>
>mfw ameriblobs poop with their shoes on
>>
File: selfcleaningtoilet.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
selfcleaningtoilet.gif
2 MB, 164x275
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.