[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 4.jpg (33 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
33 KB, 296x394
Why are Russians so concerned about gays and transfolks?

I mean, don't you guys have better things to worry about? Like the fact that everything is saturated with corruption, poverty is off the charts, also Putin is killing anyone who glances at him or his government sideways, among other things? Or are those things aren't worth rioting about?
>>
Russians are morons and animals, they were always to control. Being under the boot is all they know.
>>
>>51816696

>a hungarian not worshiping Putin or Orban

Commie please
>>
Where are the riots over fags?
>>
Why are Hungarians so concerned about gays and transfolks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS1bWZ-M260
>>
File: biskupbolek.jpg (51 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
biskupbolek.jpg
51 KB, 400x430
>>51816751
didn't know polish were such pillowbiters and faglovers.
>>
it's misdirection

but the government is mostly off-hand they just say that it's not allowed or something and the people will do the rest
>>
>>51816751
>Being under the boot is all they know.

Poland: Anti-gay Nationalists protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FBvnHUBFm0

Gay discrimination: Poland has long way to go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_tbIzpu-K8
>>
>>51816696
We're not concerned abut gays and transfolks, where do you even get those ideas. Poverty was below USA level before the crisis. And yes, people care about their careers and fixing things with budgets now. As always.
>>
it starts with

one

it ends with

all
>>
>>51816773
>thousands of people marching for LGBT rights
>a handful of bible thumpers against them yell profanities under the watchful eye of the police
Hungary is civilised. Yea, I know, it surprised me too.
>>
>>51816837
>hating Russians automatically makes you a pillowbiter and faglover

Why can't you Westerners get anything right? I know it may be hard for you tiny brain that is so used to being wrong, but let me check that for you. Faggots - no, Russia - no. See, that's not so hard. It's just two fucking things and you can't even get it right yourself.
>>
>>51816837
I, on the other hand knew well what kind of massive faggots austrians are
>>
File: millenial shitposter.jpg (505 KB, 1506x1144) Image search: [Google]
millenial shitposter.jpg
505 KB, 1506x1144
>>51816984
>Why are Russians so concerned about gays and transfolks?
>Russians are morons and animals, they were always to control.

It seems you are an extremly radical faglover
>>
>>51816696
>Russians
>concerned about gays

pick one
>>
File: 5451.jpg (94 KB, 523x813) Image search: [Google]
5451.jpg
94 KB, 523x813
>>51816915
You have a law in effect against "gay propaganda", lol. I hope you guys realize people don't turn gay just because they see one on TV right?
>>
File: 1441577795016.gif (3 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1441577795016.gif
3 MB, 550x309
>>51817063
>that image
fuck off reddit
>>
File: tom_gay_hardy.jpg (45 KB, 565x470) Image search: [Google]
tom_gay_hardy.jpg
45 KB, 565x470
>>51816990
>I, on the other hand knew well what kind of massive faggots austrians are
hope that masivity didn't let your asshole to sore. it is probably good for a fag to know the fagscene of the country they are visiting.
>>
>>51816915
0/10
>>
>>51817147
>that image
trying to eat my glorious anti-gay chick-fil-a here
>>
>>51817160
nice buzzwords
>>
I don't care about the gays, but trannies are mentally ill and want to force you to roleplay with their delusions.

If trannies had their way you'd lose your job or even be imprisoned for calling a man a man.
>>
File: 1448679879124.jpg (10 KB, 179x170) Image search: [Google]
1448679879124.jpg
10 KB, 179x170
>>51816966

>first reply is a fucking brony complaining about degeneracy
>>
File: 1449449651190.png (631 KB, 1023x766) Image search: [Google]
1449449651190.png
631 KB, 1023x766
>>51817137
>>
I thought hungrarians were backwards and killed gay people on sight
>>
Why is gay rights suddenly the most important issue ever?
>>
>>51817137
Is it a serious question? I can answer seriously if you really want to know about the situation here.

Yes, we have this law. How does it make us concerned about gays? The law just effectively keeps activists out of schools. People don't talk about "bad gayness" or anything like that anywhere in Russia. they're not opressed in any way.
>I hope you guys realize people don't turn gay just because they see one on TV right?
No one knows how do you become gay yet. If you want to know my personal opinion, it's a good idea not to invade underdeveloped kids' with things that can shift something. People's sexuality isn't set in stone as far as I know. This law doesn't harm gays, not a big deal really.

>>51817354
Do you have civil unions for gays like in Australia? It's a good decision. I wonder why do people feel bad about "gay marriage" when everybody can go do a doc and mutilate his/her/it's body to look like another gernder. A stamp in your documents isn't more unnatural than that procedure.
>>
>>51817368
>>first reply is a fucking brony complaining about degeneracy
Ikr. Welcome to the new far right of the 21th century.
>>
>>51816696
>>51816751

Nice butthurt, buffers.
>>
>>51816696
>so Putin is killing anyone who glances at him or his government sideways,

To be honest, I'm not sure if this is actually Putin micromanaging his state in a Stalinist style, or using a hands off approach like Hitler.

Hitler often gave very vague and even conflicting policy directives which his subordinates would actually act on their own. Essentially, he himself didn't need to order the death of certain figures he disliked since Goering or Rohm would take their own initiative to do it in an effort to please him. It was generally inefficient and resulted in a lot of inter-service rivalries, but Hitler viewed that as a good thing. (And yes, the theory that Hitler didn't actually know about the Holocaust and it was all his subordinates doing it has been put forward, but it's generally rejected by most historians.) I wonder if Putin's Russia is actually the same way, where guys like Kadyrov are basically acting without direct orders from Moscow to try and impress Putin.
>>
>>51817955
intredesting
>>
>>51816696
it's the only country staying down on earth desu
>>
>>51816696
Gays and trans-scum are loud and vocal, they want poison the minds of the youth towards their degeneracy, Russia is just preserving their good values against destruction.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.