[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your cunt 2. What happens you call the leader of your cun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: americlap.png (90 KB, 442x481) Image search: [Google]
americlap.png
90 KB, 442x481
1. your cunt
2. What happens you call the leader of your cunt a total pussy on live TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ
>>
>>51803278
Most people would have a nice laugh. The rest would get all huffed and puffed about how you shouldn't disrespect the president blaah blah etc.

The president most likely wouldn't give a single fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_zXKsuN4Ck
>>
File: 3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
It happens all the time
>>
Damn, he was totally right
>>
>>51803278
1. Netherlands
2. Countrywide praise and invitations to multiple talkshows.
>>
People talk shit about The Man with the Plan: Big Dave all day every day and no one cares

The only people that talk shit about Our Liz are lefties and most people ignore him
>>
>>51803470
this seems about right
>>
>We're pissed off. We want you to react. We want you to do something.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>51804972
BOOTS
ON
THE
GROUND
>>
>>51803425
>"Ya se que no aplauden"
>>
>>51803278
>RALPH PETERS
>F O X N E W S
>>
>>51803278
he kinda has a point tho
>>
File: Savage.png (353 KB, 409x382) Image search: [Google]
Savage.png
353 KB, 409x382
>>51803278
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 360x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 360x221
>>51805101
Does he really? Is he going to send his own sons and daughters to Syria for another "nation building" campaign?
>>
>>51804972
He means Obama should stop giving speeches and do something isn't just some bogus PR move
>>
>>51805341
Well air strike have proven ineffective and have a very organized hold in Syria, which has helped them plan their international terror.
>>
>>51805384
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>51805430
Okay
>>
>National Hero.
>>
>>51803278

its amazing how usamericans still repeat the same 'war for freedom' rhetoric, they all keep falling for it, because theyre dumb cattle. it only took one shooter, not even a full blown attack, this time

> be american, be stupid as shit
>>
>>51805430
Actually it was a genuine question phrased as a meme (couldn't leave that low-hanging fruit).
>>
>>51803278
1. the vagina of mine
2. what happens when your president says "kunda sem, kunda tam" (pussy here, pussy there) on the radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_2-5-ZAEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY2IIU_xe8c
>>
File: 1446957369716.jpg (47 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1446957369716.jpg
47 KB, 420x500
If Obama is a total pussy, what does that make Trudeau?
>>
>>51803278
If you call the Prime Minister a pussy everyone agrees.
If you call the King a pussy you the police comes knocking on your door.
>>
>>51805968
>If Obama is a total pussy, what does that make Trudeau?

The smelly unmanicured cunt of a radical feminist.
>>
>>51805968
We're in entirely different circumstances
>>
>>51806148
Are we really?

Weed Man pulled our jets out for no real legitimate reason other than "muh pussified fake version of Canada doesn't bomb people"
>>
>>51806029
Homo
>>
>>51804972
Strategic release of nuclear weapons in the middle east.
>>
>>51805968
He's not that bad. He's handling the refugee crisis better than most leaders for instance.
>>
>>51808453
Europe is off the deep end in that matter, and a low bar to set
>>
>>51806368

Well I think its been pretty clear that the bombing hasn't done much of anything. And in fact weedman said he'd be diverting the money spent on the bomb runs into training of ground forces. I'm not a weedman shill, I actually voted for Stevey.
>>
>>51808518
Better than the US as well. Obama is going to take anybody while Trudeau only wants to admit children and females.
>>
>can't give into fears
>except for the fear of guns
>>
>>51806029
>having a king
>>
>>51803278
She's impeached.
>>
>>51808676
hes not getting his way, President doesn't have absolute power and congress/house are locking up his immigration policy for now until he accept proper screening which he is refusing to do.

Thats why hes acting like such a pissbaby lately, hes mad hes not getting his way this time. Even fellow democrats are voting against this refugee bullshit now.
>>
>>51805101
>another round in the sandbox
>10 years from now: we haven't really achieved anything and wasted insane amount of money and a few western lives
>>
>>51803278
I don't get it. At first you said that operation in Iraq and Afghanistan was a mistake and bankers order, now you saying that Obama won't do anything with ISIL.
Your logic is like woman.
>>
>>51805501
you'll get over your complex one day
>>
>>51803278
1. US
2. Nothing apparently except get slightly scolded by a Brit.

Who cares what happens on Fox?

Next.
>>
>>51810527
I don't necessarily think he means declare a land invasion again.
I think hes speaking about the leaks of info that Obama has been reluctant to actually try to hurt ISIS. It took him a year to even decide to call in air strikes.

He's complaining that Obama makes more speeches about local police because they are "too white" (who really arent bad if you're not a criminal/thug) and barely does anything to hurt known enemies. In fact hes decided it would be a great idea to bring those some violent muslims here, without screening. Despite all the evidence conveying that is a horrible idea.

Hes just a globalist shill, much like Merkel.
>>
>>51810595
there is more than one person in America. I know thats a lot to grasp when you're wasted on vodka, but please try,
>>
>>51810801
>I think hes speaking about the leaks of info that Obama has been reluctant to actually try to hurt ISIS. It took him a year to even decide to call in air strikes.
Part of this is his own managerial ineptitude (le JV team faec), part of it is CENTCOM feeding him bullshit for months (which is basically the first part), and part of it is him sending a message to the Iraqi military that they need to get their thumbs out of their asses and take responsibility because it's their own goddamn cunt.
>>
>>51811014
>Iraqi military that they need to get their thumbs out of their asses and take responsibility because it's their own goddamn cunt.
They told us that they were going to need support because the problem was more severe than we realized, and we were supposed to support them but Obama basically said "fuck Bush lol" and created a much bigger problem by doing so.

Hes a clown in geopolitics. Thats what happens when you elect a "community organizer" from Kenya to be President.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.