[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what happened to gavle goat i haven't seen threads about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 23123.jpg (57 KB, 507x380) Image search: [Google]
23123.jpg
57 KB, 507x380
so what happened to gavle goat i haven't seen threads about it this year?
>>
probably going to stay standing once again
>>
>>51799536
Nah its pretty much a free for all in Sweden. The bolice is busy tending to "refugees". I'm sure somebody will torch it.
>>
>>51799536
This. In a time when Europe is under threat of being destroyed, it's best not to see it go up in flames
>>
>>51799608
What are the chances of a refugee allahu ackbar'ing it?
>>
Every year I hope someone will burn it, and every time it happens I feel sorry for the goat because it's so cute
>>
>>51800112

That would be hilarious
>>
people lost interest after last year's embarrassment
>>
>2015
>Goat fucked to destruction by gang of refugees
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-07+at+08.57.58).jpg (132 KB, 577x669) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-07+at+08.57.58).jpg
132 KB, 577x669
>>51800219
why do they bully him? ;_;
>>
2001 Goat set on fire on 23 December by Lawrence Jones, a 51-year-old visitor from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States, who spent 18 days in jail and was subsequently convicted and ordered to pay 100,000 Swedish kronor in damages. The court confiscated Jones' cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it. Jones stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition. After Jones was released from jail he went straight back to the US without paying his fine. As of 2006 it was still unpaid. The Natural Science Club's goat was also burnt down.[10][14][21][24][25]

>This fucking guy
>>
>>51802355
FUCK YOU LAWRENCE PAY DEBNTS
>>
Last year was a massive letdown. Hoping for someone to step it up this year.
>>
Are goats Halal? Will it be torched in the name of Allah?
>>
File: Best_Korea.gif (1 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
Best_Korea.gif
1 MB, 219x186
So are we praying for IGNITION on Solstice, or what?
>>
>>51802929
>Are goats Halal?
Yes, they can fuck them freely
>>
What happens if someone makes a giant straw statue of Muhammed? It's haram but I imagine Muslims won't dare to burn or otherwise destroy it.
>>
>>51804876
Couldn't you theologically decide that it isn't Muhammed ? Like it was made by Kuffars, they don't know shit about muhammed, they cant possibly know how to represent him anyway
Then you just don't give a fuck
>>
>>51805031
Kim, pls, these are muslims we're talking, not humans. They don't have any ability to reason logically.
>>
What happened to it last year?
>>
>>51805031
I guess we can hang a sign on it ("This is Muhammed").
>>
>>51805724
it survived
>>
>>51805031
kek we made a drawing of a sikh with a bomb in his turban and muslims flipped their shit
then again, we did label it "Muhammad"
>>
We need more goat threads.
Do we have a livestream this year?
>>
>>51806619
You mean like a live cam this?
http://m.visitgavle.se/sv/gavlebocken
>>
>>51806749
Thanks Tojo.
I hope somebody burns it this year since it survived last year.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.