[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for white people of /int/. There are many of you so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (270 KB, 1370x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270 KB, 1370x2048
Question for white people of /int/. There are many of you so I would like to ask you a question:

What are you stupid cumskins going to do about me and my brown friends fucking your women like the cheap sluts they are?

Pic related is me
>>
You're quite attractive. I'd allow you to be my wife's bull
>>
>>51798770
fucking somalis
>>
lol go ahead. you could fuck for hours and only get through three fat rolls on an american woman. good luck
>>
Where that shit of ''your'' women come from even? Lmao i don't have a gf even less they are ''my'' women i don't care tb h
>>
>>51798770
I think foreigners overestimate European tolerance desu. Now with all the crisis's after another and the right wing on the rise Europe is less stable than it has been in years.

It could well be that France (le pen), the Netherlands (wilders + referendum) and the UK (referendum) give the finger to Europe. And then we're on our way to WW3 again.
>>
>>51799223
you'll never get rid of them tbqh, the only thing you can do is prevent more of them from coming in, and doing your best to assimilate those that are here.
>>
>cumskins

Your skin is whiter than mine
>>
>>51798770
I don't give a shit
>>
File: 1430481377348.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430481377348.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>whites
>>
File: american.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
If you insist m8
>>
Lol do you even lift you pinner faggot
>>
>>51798770
Post here when you are going out tonight

t. the guy secretly doing haram things to your sister
>>
I'm white and your brown so I already beat you at life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.