[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get me wrong i love white people, i just think it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: 1447361289664.jpg (209 KB, 1215x1242) Image search: [Google]
1447361289664.jpg
209 KB, 1215x1242
Don't get me wrong i love white people, i just think it might be time for them to get some payback for the centuries of slavery and colonisation they are responsible for

let's agree on 100 years of islamization ok ? then we leave and debts are settled
>>
don't get me wrong i love arabs

but actually the muslim world should be catholicized

i think it just might be time for them to get some payback for what you did in Iberia, centuries of slavery and colonisation you are responsible for

let's agree on 100 years of catholicization ok ? then we leave and debts are settled
>>
>>51786099

>don't get me wrong i love arabs

arabtugal
>>
File: 1448796020688.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1448796020688.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>51786099
>don't get me wrong i love arabs

moortugal strikes once again
>>
>>51786126
>arab

but we don't speak arabic
>>
Muslims were bad slavers and colonizers too you retard.

Bilel threads are the fucking worst.
>>
>>51785945
but islam already spent several centuries enslaving white people and violently conquested, enslaved, or genocided all of white-held north africa and the middle east.

if anything its time for us to have muslim slaves
>>
>>51785945
But whites were just the buyers of slaves. The sellers were muslims. They were the ones who actually went into africa to capture tribal slaves and sell them. That what makes the niger fascination with Islam so hilarious. Also, nothing euros did is any different from prior historic events lkie the assyrian, roman, muslim or mongol invasions. Only difference is that they actually developed into the next step in human civilization where such behaviours are deemed as bad.
>>
>>51786143
see>>51786153
>>
>>51786153

You are genetically Arab and were under Arab rule for 500 years.
>>
Arabs had slaves.
>>
>>51786099
Thanks senpai
>>
bilel please.
>>
File: pork-ammo.jpg (28 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
pork-ammo.jpg
28 KB, 500x317
>>51785945
As long as they're eurokeks, go for it.
>>
>>51785945
>i just think it might be time for them to get some payback for the centuries of slavery and colonisation they are responsible
africans should be punished too for slave trading.

and the chinese specifically, and in fact virtually everyone.

you dumb cunt
>>
>>51785945
Yeah nah slack hey
>>
>>51786195
>Genetically Arab

What the fuck is that exactly?

Arabs are people who speak Arabic. Are you literally brain dead?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
>>
>>51786223
shit i forgot. in the places i've mentioned including arabic nations it's still fucking happening. haha whoops, sounds like you better solve that
>>
File: 1295971360979.jpg (76 KB, 468x588) Image search: [Google]
1295971360979.jpg
76 KB, 468x588
>mfw the FN will rule France during your lifetime

Too late for exploring the world, too early to explore space, just in time for the great race war
>>
>>51786153
and why that?
>>
>>51786274

Genetically, you're identical to Moroccans.
>>
>>51786160
so what ? enslaving white people doesn't count stupid larva
>>
>>51785945
What gives you the authority to decide such things when you're clearly not educated enough to know what you're talking about?
Enjoy baiting and your guaranteed replies, though.
>>
File: s3d8tZN.jpg (154 KB, 1058x723) Image search: [Google]
s3d8tZN.jpg
154 KB, 1058x723
Deal.
>>
>>51785945
arabs were the most slave owners in human history

arabs enslaved white people in the mediteranean sea, which leads to european countries getting tired of it and colonized north africa to end this white slave trade.

in europe, we never, never had black or arab slaves, we never used them to pick up cotton or something.
In the past, everyone was a slave except royalty, army and religious people.

We don't have any debt. White guilt isn't real, it's just retarded white people who are kuks, they dont have any white guilt in them just weakness. By getting them and removing them from our genepool, you make us stronger as a race.
>>
desert religions don't belong in Europe at all, why do you think people are abandoning it?
>>
>>51786404
>>arabs enslaved white people in the mediteranean sea, which leads to european countries getting tired of it and colonized north africa to end this white slave trade.

/pol/ grade history lesson
>>
>>51786309
hOly
>>
>>51786540
feel free to use google, don't pay your broadband for nothing my friend.
>>
>>51786309
is this even a country?
>>
>>51786540
Are you actually disputing the berber pirate slave trade? Wew lad, you're more deluded than I thought. The first overseas war waged by the US was because those pirates kept attacking their ships.
>>
>>51786309
I think this is the first time Ive seen a Turkman on here

And they dont speak arabic because of the reconquista
>>
>>51786618
>Are you actually disputing the berber pirate slave trade?
no

i'm saying that thinking the pirates were the reason europe colonized africa is /pol/ tier dinduh history
>>
We only want top quality women though.
>>
>the slavery was whiteys fault maymay
These people were sold of by their own people for shiney marbles. They were already at the bottom of the social ladder before they got on that ship
>>
>>51786849

It was the white people's fault. Denying that makes you sound like an utter retard.
>>
>tfw our country is a shithole because we must pay for Mongol Invasion
>>
What we muslims on /asean/ should embrace is the stereotypes that 4chan have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslim campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on 4chan. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.
>>
>>51787249
deport urself my man
>>
File: froggy_hate.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
froggy_hate.png
16 KB, 422x437
>>51785945
Who are you to judge us? You lose technologic race, that's only your fault.
>>
>>51785945
#YouAin'tNoMuslimBruv
>>
>>51786315
That doesn't make us arabs.

Are you dumb?

Arabs are arabic speaking people
>>
>>51786309
Idk.

History probably.

We expelled all the arabic speakers
>>
>>51786315

Statistically, you are much more likely to be a Moroccan.
>>
File: 1423253795486.jpg (35 KB, 450x504) Image search: [Google]
1423253795486.jpg
35 KB, 450x504
Whites weren't the only ones who owned slaves. However, we were the ones who made slavery illegal. Funnily enough, the blackest continent on earth is the only one which still has major slavery issues.
>>
>>51786143
>>51787249
>>51788660
dumb fucking frogposters
do you call that comedy of the arts?
shit's not funny
kill yourself
go to hell
and get reincarnated as real frogs and live a fucking frog life you fucking retarded frog idiots.
fuck off
>>
>>51789439
sounds to me like a crime against humanity 2bh
>>
>>51791808

Fun fact

Here are the following thing that WHITE men have done

-Universal suffrage for both men and women regardless of race
>Women and minorities are the one that bitches the most
-Abolished slavery
>Abloo abloo I want muh restoration money
-Survived TWO world wars and managed to rebuild itself
>Red khmers, Mao's china and the rwanda shithole
>>
>>51790616
nice
>>
>>51785945
arabs and turks have been bigger slave owners than anyone else. Proud tradition

THen are the jews.
>>
>>51785945
No.
I can think for myself, thank you.
>>
>>51785945
Muslims drew first blood in the eighth century. They deserve every bomb that falls on them.
>>
>>51786792
that's a Romanian instagram slut, not an actual durka
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 828x828
>People actually believe that equality is retroactive
REEEEEEE FUCKING LIBERAL ART STUDENTS GET OFF MY PLANET
>>
i just don't understand, what does it have to take for euros to actually do something about islam? even the most peaceful one literally thinks that you are degenerate and they are the blip of lights that will enlighten europe.
if the muslim thinks you are wrong why can any of you think they're right? islam just simply CANNOT integrate with modern western value, why can't people just deal with this fact and stop looking for scientific fault in islam (which is completely stupid thing to do) ?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.