[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most american-friendly country to emigrate to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1222) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1222
what's the most american-friendly country to emigrate to lads?

been thinking about moving here or denmark
>>
Texas
>>
>>51778823
probably Canada or Yurope lad
>>
>>51778823
Mine aswell move to the fucking Soviet Union you commie fuck.
>>
Syria
>>
>wanting to leave the best country in the world
s͏mh t͏bh f
>>
finland would be american friendly?

most of them don't speak english

and the ones that can sound fairly close to robots when they do
>>
Sweden, France and Germany are all set on becoming Murryca 2.0, replete with hourly shootings, ghettos and horrendous social stratification in general, so any of those would be your best bet.
>>
>>51778823
Become a basketball player and move to North Korea
>>
go to scandikeks they lick your butthole and as fake as you lot are, highly autistic though
>>
>>51778867
everyone here can speak english.

we just don't want to
>>
>>51778867
>don't speak English
But they do
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
>>
>>51778823
why the fuck do you want to leave the usa? if you really do, come to iceland and help me fight in the upcoming civil war. ok ty.
>>
Most first world countries are friendly to Americans.

If you're white, that is.
>>
>>51778933

a likely excuse
>>
>>51778981

what would you be civil warring against in Iceland?

elves? some manner of sentient shark?
>>
>>51779022
i want to kill all of the pagans and atheists, and establish a theocratic government to create Christendom on on iceland
>>
>>51778867
Are you joking?

Most Finns speak English and even have a better understanding of English grammar than many Americans do.

Do some research before you go asking stupid questions and making incorrect generalized statements
>>
>>51778867

Most people here speak decent English, but only an asshole would move to another cunt and refuse to learn the native language.
>>
>>51778981
I want to see the rest of the world and get away from my old life. Iceland does sound pretty great actually.

>civil war
elaborate pls

>>51778983
am white

>>51778921
eh so am I

>>51778867
Scandinavian countries teach english in schools from day 1 lad

>>51778881
Would rather avoid those caliphates tbqh
>>
>>51779097
>>51779066
as i said in my post. Check CNN in a few years, its going to happen.
>>
>>51779097

the really don't teach english bro senpai desu senpai mochi adeptus

though the finns are taught swedish
>>
>>51779143
the fuck you on about cunt
say that to my face on mcdonalds que and I'll slap your ass so hard that you'll lose 50 pounds on the spot

ye thought so mate
>>
>>51779127

It's not going to happen Harald, at best you are going to blow up a home-made bomb in a city centre, which makes everyone in charge think that anime causes terrorism and it must be solved by importing 20 000 muslims.
>>
File: 1424971402843.jpg (36 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
1424971402843.jpg
36 KB, 658x370
>>51779066
Fucking heretic
>>
what's singapore like? they speak english right?
>>
>>51782262
ye but it's full of asians
>>
>>51782286
is that a bad thing?
>>
>>51782500
ye they're asians
>>
>>51778823
At least I don't want you here. We have hundreds of thousands of unemployed here, so in best case you'd take a job that could have been done by a Finn and in worst case you end up living on welfare like a parasite. And we don't need any more multiculturalism.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.