[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venezuelan elections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1685263.jpg (943 KB, 2800x1867) Image search: [Google]
1685263.jpg
943 KB, 2800x1867
So, will the chavistas chimp out and start killing civilians when they lose or will they just acknowledge their defeat?
I don't even care about latin american politics, but i'm interested in this one.
>>
Also, they extended the voting time and are still in propaganda mode even though it's forbidden in the election day
>>
>>51767275
Even if the opposition wins, they will chimp out and we (along with other countries) will back then
>>
Isn't Venezuelans brain washed into chavismo? I thought they won the elections last time.
>>
>>51767702
Listen, my Boricua mate. Venezuela had election frauds since 2004 to keep Chavez in office until 2013, and Maduro in office as well.
>>
>civil war in Vuvuzuela
>more refugees
>>
When are the results announced?
>>
File: 1449021350648.png (381 KB, 465x526) Image search: [Google]
1449021350648.png
381 KB, 465x526
I hope that they get rid of gommies soon, and Brazil as well.

Now that Europe will go to shit with their refushits and extremist islam we must be in good shape to take in qt yuropean girls.
>>
>>51767702
Only the poor strata. Any self respecting Venezuelan that isn't scum or part of the government despises chavistas, and how they've stayed in power via election fraud.

>>51768133
Later tonight, wait around midnight or so.
>>
looks like the opposition won
>>
>>51767275
venezuelan with proxy here everything is quiet for the moments
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.