[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am fed up of all those people arguing whether Argentina is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12
I am fed up of all those people arguing whether Argentina is white or not.
I know some argentinian people, I will randomly pick some facebook profile picture and share them with you.

First of all: is he white ?
>>
you are not fed up, you gain something from it

otherwise you wouldn't care
>>
>>51757450
What a shit beard
>>
white people doesn't exist
>>
File: somali people.jpg (213 KB, 649x433) Image search: [Google]
somali people.jpg
213 KB, 649x433
Another random pic from my argentinian friends, they seem very caucasian to me
>>
>>51757587

Stop lying pedro.

Another randomly-picked argie.

Is he white ?
>>
>>51757450
looks like my cousin
>>
>>51757926
Definitely not white then
>>
>>51757749
argentinians from capital look italian, from big cities mix spanish-italian, and there are areas that look bolivian, latino, mulato, almost negro, etc. Argentina is a very diverse country and they are both wrong if you say it's a white country or is not a white country.
>>
File: Argentina.png (3 MB, 797x2169) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.png
3 MB, 797x2169
>tfw making these for each country, in which I include as many ethnic groups as I can (obviously didn't put every group for Argentina because too much)
>discover that Argentina is not full of black people like /int/ says

YOU GUYS LIED TO ME
>>
File: argentina IS white.png (159 KB, 350x461) Image search: [Google]
argentina IS white.png
159 KB, 350x461
Scottish-Argentines are white 2bh. Also the GOAT Argentines, coincidentally.
>>
>>51757995
You're trying to fuck with our minds filthy spaniard, a country is white, or is not.

Is she white ?
>>
>>51757450
He looks Caucasian to me.
>>
>>51757749
>>51757450

The don't look white to me.
They have some of that "mediterratian appeal" (just a poor metaphore to express their whitness looks tainted), wich is exactly why I probably find them good looking desu.
>>
>>51757749
He is not white, but he is more attractive than 99% of you cumskins
>>
>>51758509
>>51758563

Well, you can be caucasian, but still not white.

>>51758719
Ok my slanting friend.
>>
File: vusal2.jpg (30 KB, 350x439) Image search: [Google]
vusal2.jpg
30 KB, 350x439
>>51758812
I'll explain the joke since you won't get it. In Russia we call picrelated Caucasians (people from Caucas mountains). They're actually called "black" here. Whites are called Europeoid or just European.
>>
>>51759085
Oh I get It, so we have an another supporter for "Argies=/=white".

So, is that guy "caucasian", or white ?
>>
>>51759085
That man clearly isn't black though
>>
Wow, are Argentinians the most attractive people on earth?
>>
>>51757749
That guy could pass as a Turk d.esu
>>
File: Los-coyas.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Los-coyas.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>51758126
>>Argentina is not full of black people like /int/ says
Cherrypicking.
>>
>>51757976
>t. Jonah Lomu
>>
>>51759266
Most of them are swarthy. Russians never seen people darker than that before 1980s that's why they're called black.
>>
>>51759312

Is he white and attractive ?
>>
>>51760130
looks like the average sardinian
>>
Answer: Yes
Meme answer: No
Super meme answer: HUE HUE HUE
>>
A last one.
>>
ITT: insecure br mixes a picture of himself between these supposed "friends" so people can tell him if he's white or not
>>
File: Conquistador.jpg (133 KB, 600x815) Image search: [Google]
Conquistador.jpg
133 KB, 600x815
>Argentina is white meme

The shit meme of black Argentina is only because Argentines always said that they were "white", because 1. They are truly mostly more white than the rest o their neighbours, 2. they have always been told in their country that they are a purely "white" country because of their european ancestry. When they came to /int and other stupid related sites they didn't realized that northern europeans didn't consider that meds were white, which is pretty stupid if you ask me since meds were the ones who invented the term, but okay.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.