[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are religious people who seriously believe in ""god""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1445308382597.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1445308382597.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
>there are religious people who seriously believe in ""god"" in /int/

Disgusting
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>
Op confirmed for neckbeard
>>
Nobody believes in god in /int/,they just like le fedora hat meme
>>
*M'lady Intesifies*
>>
>>51747057
but Sven don't you believe in Thor and despise the filthy christians?
>>
>the current year
>people still believe in god
>>
OP, come to Russia and say it here. We need some enlightening :^)
>>
>anyone who doesnt believe in god is a neckbeard fedora
love this meme

I also become religious because of contrarian /pol/ memes just to fit in
>>
I don't care about God, if people still wanna believe wholeheartedly in Him...I say, let them be.
>>
File: cg.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
cg.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>unironically worshipping a dead jewish warlord named yahweh
>>
Lol OP is going to get misfortune when God fucks with him
>>
>>51746694
i believe that jesus actually existed but i dont think he was god
>>
>>51748925
That's because you're a Jew...unless of course you're a beautiful lad from the Republic of Tatarstan. ;3
>>
>Not believing that Jesus walked on water or Moses divided the Red Sea

Oh, wow I doubt you have REALLY studied the scriptures - I mean REALLY. If you had taken some time to fully understand what the holy book ACTUALLY SAYS you wouldn't be posting such arrogant nonsense on this board. And just because som astrologer or a professor at Uni has told you that GOD doesn't exist, why would you trust their word instead of a 2000+ EARS OLD BOOK. The evidence is all around you if only you'd take time to REALLY look into things.

Educate yourself.
>>
File: Studio-Portrait-of-the-Vi-007.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Studio-Portrait-of-the-Vi-007.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>51746694
It's almost like people from around the world might have a plurality of beliefs.

Nah. Hivemind time. You're a faggot.
Nyuh.
>>
>>51748580
You'll grow up one day m8.
>>
"Kill them all. Lord will know his own"
>>
File: 1407791203183 (1).jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407791203183 (1).jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>51750151
>>
Atheists are so annoying and full of b/8 at this moment I almost hate and distrust them at the same level as Muslims. At this point when anyone mentions they are Atheist and Agnostic in a religious debate I scroll past them and ignore all of their comments.

It's clear since so many Westerners are secular and weak-minded and not willing to die or live for anything (their phones? pussy?) and Muslims are significantly stronger in having a belief they want to truly, truly, die in. At this rate it's obvious we're going to be taken over by Muslims. Thanks.
>>
I want to support Muslims just so they can BTFO those smug, irritating, dead-inside secular westerners tbqh
>>
>>51754371
Just kill yourself so you can meet God and go to heaven.

That's all. Bye.
>>
>>51754505

I hate you fucks, you literally obsess over religion more than actual religious people do.

How can you be more filthy and disgusting than Muslims, but more weaker and limp-wristed at the same time?
>>
>>51754505

Different anon but just so you know, suicide is grave matter...if he commit suicide with full consent and knowledge that means mortal sin.

Not ok.

I believe in God and I believe he sent his only Son, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to all Brazilians btw.
>>
File: 1448829453053.png (465 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1448829453053.png
465 KB, 600x580
>>51747057
>>51747501
>>51748066
>>51748646
>>51750473
>>51752590
>>51754691
>>
Most of the "atheist" on 4chan are trolling. Deep down they hope and search for God just as much as anyone else.
Most of the "religious" on 4chan are trolling. They want to bring others to the light of Christ and his Church, without showing them cruelty.

Our motives are much the same. Lets drop the troll post.
>>
>>51746694
Picture of a bearded, portly gentleman tipping his hat
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.