[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You haven't been in the news much recently. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
You haven't been in the news much recently. What's going on?

Is there still civil war happening? Is Crimea confirmed Russian now?
>>
There's a ceasefire that is largely holding as far as I know. Also I heard that the separatists have really toned down their rhetoric and are now considering the possibility of staying part of Ukraine with just more autonomy for their regions.
>>
>>51743256
blue = tears
yeller = pee pee

haha ;)
>>
File: UkrRus.gif (125 KB, 650x475) Image search: [Google]
UkrRus.gif
125 KB, 650x475
>>51743361
I don't think there has ever been honestly a true ceasefire
>>
>>51743361
>separatists have really toned down their rhetoric
They did it long ago when it was understood Russia will not accept them. I also heard they still shoot at each other.
>>
>>51743256
The ceasefire is holding at the moment because Putin told the "separatists" to back off as broke ass Russia can only afford one war at a time.
>>
>>51743484
Why would Russia not accept them? I mean
that area is basically Russia is it not
>>
>>51743521
Because they learned their lesson for the moment when the value of their currency was immediately slashed in half the last time.
>>
>>51743521
>Why would Russia not accept them?
Because that was never their goal in the first place.
>>
>>51743521
Putin is c.ucked by the west.
>>
>>51743484
LUGANSK
U
G
A
N
S
>>
>>51743691
Someone should tell him that then.
>>
>>51743521
Too much pensions and rebuilding to do. Deputates say we shouldn't spend more tax money also a political backlash would be too huge. It would not have such financial problems anymore because everything happened already but we're not this strong yet to rebuild a country by annexing more land in that way.
>>
>>51743521
Because he wants a large Russian population in Ukraine.
>>
>>51743488
>literally go and fight for sandniggers
how dumb can they be? meanwhile the syria campaign has gone horribly for russia
>>
>>51743761
tl;dr - yall niggas is broke
>>
>>51743761
>>51743691
When are you guys integrating South Ossetia and Abkhazia? I do feel terrible for Georgia but it definitely has no control over them whatsoever
>>
>>51743861
why on earth would they want to do that?
>>
>>51743940
I think they made an agreement with both of them a couple years ago to join
>>
>>51743861
Dunno. Why should we?
>>
>>51743723
He knows this better than anyone along with his friends who are terrified by personal sanctions, by the possibility of their swiss bank accounts frozen, their spanish villas and london flats taken away, their kids studying in EU unis kicked out.
The west should keep pushing russian "elite" and they will sell the country, give away everything, bring putin's head on the plate if needed.
>>
>>51743985
Free clay
and you guys seem to want it
I mean I wouldn't mind having Puerto Rico become a state or have Quebec join us randomly if they randomly left Candad
>>
recentrly ukrainians explosed electrical wire to Krim so whole week it wasn't electrical energy in peninsula.
>>
>>51743596
You mean when the oil prices fell?
>>
>>51744069
sergei pls
>>
>>51744039
>Free clay
Both of those territories are literally an African-tier tribal shithole. Russia already controls them, and they already accomplished their objective of weakening Georgia, why would they want to give themselves the burden of actually administrating those shitholes?
>>
>>51744039
Christians were genocided in these lands by Chechens in early 90s so I advise them to stay away from Russia while barbarian terrorists are in favor.

>>51744069
It was Krimean Tatars aka Turkish diaspora.
>>
>>51744234
>African-tier tribal shithole
They're poor but far from being Africa.
>>
>>51743808
It's a pathetic attempt to get into the business as usual with the West again - "look guys, we have a common enemy, here, I will bomb them for you, let's create a grand coalition, right, right?".
>abandon Russians in Ukraine to play hide and seek with sandniggers in the desert
so much for based putin
>>
>>51744099
>he thinks that was a coincidence
Interesting footnote guess who's getting oustee in Venezuela today? Maduro.
>>
>>51744240
What do you mean, who are the barbarian terrorists? Chechens?
>>51744322
As much as I respect Ukraine's independence and I'm not a soviet or Russiaboo but I do think you guys should just annex belarus and ukraine
>>
>>51743808
Why has it gone horribly? The decreased relations with Turkey?
>>
1. Split off Russian parts
2. Get them bombed to shit and depopulated
3. Ok, it's shit now, we don't have the money to fix it, let Ukraine keep it
4. What was the point again?

How can somebody support the manlet-in-chief is beyond me.
>>
>>51744421
>What do you mean, who are the barbarian terrorists? Chechens?
I think he meant that wanting to have an open border with shitholes like Chechnya and Dagestan is a very bad idea.

>>51744313
I dunno man, when I read about conditions in Abkhazia and South Ossetia (especially Abkhazia), it really seems like an awful place.
>>
>>51744421
Chechens. They killed 1/3 or Georgians in Abhazia.
>>
>>51744509
Incompetent broken Assad army didn't make any significant gains. It's a waste of time.
>decreased relations with Turkey
this too
>>
>>51743425
hehehehahahaha
blue = citizen emotions
yeller = a pissy pissy
>>
>>51743256
The separatists are just straving to death lol
>>
>>51744421
You do realize that modern Ukraine and Belarus and purely communist creations, right?
> you guys should just annex belarus and ukraine
No, they should stay independent to keep at least part of Russians safe.
>>
>>51744694
Keeping you safe from what, exactly? I honestly don't think anyone is going to invade you anytime soon
>>51744600
I just read that, Wikipedia says it was closer to half actually
>>
east ukraine = cheap 10/10 prostitute??
>>
File: 1448469466031.jpg (77 KB, 600x809) Image search: [Google]
1448469466031.jpg
77 KB, 600x809
>try to get all southern and western ukraine
>fail
>try to get at least donbass
>fail
>try to get at least criema recognized
>fail
>try to present yourself as a fighter against isis to gain some international points
>fail
ayyyy great chess player
>>
>>51744788
? I thought Bulgarians were in love with Russia
>>
>>51744583
Kremlin is the worst side of this conflict by far. You can respect ukranians for protecting their territorial integrity, you can respect local rebels and volunteers from Russia for fighting for ideals they believe in (Greater Russia). Putin doesn't deserve any respect.
>>
>>51744828
only old demented people being nostalgic for their commie youth and edgy /pol/tards who took the propaganda about le good liberator russians too seriously
>>
>>51744828
We never had good relations with these turks, they fought against us in both world wars.
>>
>>51744747
I mean Ukrainian and Belorussian population. Keep them safe from Caucasian mafia and Asian migrants.
>>
>>51744828

50/50
>>
US did its best not to be damned Ukraine by Russia. But in the case of Syria, nobody can stop it because Assad cooperates with Russia to kill the civilians.
>>
>>51744896
Oh thank god
Cause I like Bulgaria I want you on our side, not that I have anything against Russia though

I'm still surprised Europe is as split as it is, hopefully one day you guys will realize being united is better than separate
>>51744956
Makes sense, my bad I'm not as stupid as I seem
>>51744976
Are you saying keeping them safe from yourself? Or keeping yourself safe from them?
>>
>>51744956

Daily reminder that every day you and your retarded steppe brothers use Cyrillic, you can thank us later
>>
why are you talking to a piece of land retard
>>
File: 0,,18879140_303,00.jpg (52 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,18879140_303,00.jpg
52 KB, 700x394
>>51744828
>? I thought Bulgarians were in love with Russia
pic related """""""""""""""people""""""""""""""" are in love with Russia
>>
Crimeans seem to starve, but can't help it. They've chosen it.
>>
>>51745067
Safe from current Russian government policies.
>>
>>51745262
Fuck policies honestly you guys are close to the same people aren't you? I'd want to make the US stronger but we have nobody to unite with anymore, you guys have that option
But yeah it is pretty messed up right now, and also western backlash for even uniting I imagine would be pretty severe, wouldn't it?

>>51745174
They look a little..
different, are they Bulgarian?
>>
>>51745412
Putin isn't pro-slavic in any way. As much as I want us to become a single nation I want to keep our ethnicity safe.
>>
>>51745542
So overall you wouldn't want them to join with you? I understand but that's depressing still
>>
>>51745412
>They look a little..
>different, are they Bulgarian?
They're old and ugly and angry. Not exactly the formula for beauty.
>>
The Ukraine has a population of 45 million, how do they never have any posters here?
>>
>>51745663
But they look a bit dark
I mean I know you're a balkan state but still
oh well, you have best herding dog breed so it's okay
>>
>>51745695
Africa has a population of gorillion, how do they never have any posters here?
>>
>>51745718
>But they look a bit dark
Well Bulgarians are cigany so they look like that.
>>
>>51745804
Are Macedonians nice to anybody, not that I care I'm just the person asking ALL the questions here and I'm interested in this part of the world
>>
>>51744182
Thats really hapened.
Now our govt TV shows now Putin personally restores electricity in Crimea.
>>
>>51745914
>and I'm interested in this part of the world
Infiltrators not welcome.
>>
>>51745955
>Putin personally restores electricity in Crimea
Literally how? Isn't the only source the one from Ukraine? And that imaginery bridge to Russia that will happen in 2153?
>>
>>51746002
What if we help Makedonija achieve tri moreta?
>>
>>51746002
My best bud from Texas has been fucking a Macedonian diaspora girl on the side, all I know about her is he says her favorite song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbwK7MBcJc and she loves hardcore narcotics. And the Macedonian girl I talked to Interpals for awhile was frightened of me because I played rugby or something
>>
>>51743361
goddammit i was really hoping ww3 would come out of this
>>
>>51746127
Whores all of them.
Should execute them.
>>
>>51746092
Right now they said that Russia gives less than half of needed elericity to Crimea by huge cable. The cable was heroically (c) installed by personal order (c) of Putin week ago.
>>
>>51745718
>best herding dog breed
What has the border collie got to do with Bulgaria?
>>
Reminder that Lugansk, Donetsk and Crimea are russian.
>>
>>51746282
So it's still half and people have like 2 hours electricity, 2 hours no electricity. Just like in commie times.
>>
>>51746411
It's the Karakachan
>>51746245
That's rude, they're still fun people
>>
>>51746449
>Just like in commie times.
Another brainwashed anti-commie fucker kek.
>>
>>51746519
>let me tell you the truth about communism, comrade
>>
>>51745748
Because it's Africa, they can hardly get food let alone a pc and internet connection.
>>
>>51746519
Gypsies don't like commies. They were made to work then. Today they can just steal freely. So you can understand his frustration.
>>
If they can't repel a russian land invasion on their own they don't deserve to be independent t b h
>>
>>51746559
>let me tell you the truth about you
Fixed

>>51746580
>So you can understand his frustration.
Yep.
Plus, haters gonna hate.
>>
>>51746716
The not having electricity and water for hours every day was a fact during communism, you pathetic red scum.
>>
>>51746870
During Ukrainian rule either. They're used to it.
>>
File: UivJSkpM3Ns.jpg (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
UivJSkpM3Ns.jpg
13 KB, 600x600
>>51746870
>was a fact during communism
Well i dunno how you guys lived in Bulgaria durig communism, but you still living in total shit during capitalism today.
>>
russia should just blob everywhere and create a nationalist, capitalist soviet union tbqhm4cpf
>>
>>51747121
they should nuke themselves first desu
>>
>>51744509
They got a civil plane bombed and 220 people killed, they got an aircraft shot down and 1 pilot murdered, they got their rep destroyed by not being able to respond to turkey and revealed as a paper tiger, they got their economy even more damaged by placing sanctions they cannot allow on turkey, they got their economy crippling by spending on s-400 in syria now and sending even more troops, assad's army is incompetent in doing anything so it's all for nothing because they can't even fight properly.
how has it gone right?
>>
So the Ukraine conflict is over? So WWIII isn't happening.

I have to say, I'm disappointed lads.
>>
>>51747307
It seemed to be going great in the beginning, because all the Russian propaganda about how Russia was doing more the the US.
>>
>>51743256
>What's going on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2-CBGOZag
>>
>>51747398
LPR and DPR are still """""occupied""""" by russian separatists.
>>
>>51745695
>ukraine
no such thing
>>
>>51747839
> russia is fundin isis by buying oil from them
Erdogan pls
>>
>>51747748
>LPR and DPR are still """""occupied"""""
LPR and DPR were created by separatists on territories of Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts. LPR and DPR are trying to be an independent states.
>>
>>51743256
Ukraine doesn't have enough coal for winter.
DNR, LNR and Russia refused to sell coal to Ukraine.

Ukraine turned off electricity in Crimea for two weeks.
Russia built "energy bridge" and turned electricity on. Now Crimeans hate Ukraine even more.

These are the last more or less significant new from there.
>>
Today situation in ukraine is fine for Putin, so it's quite. If we would have bad things in Syria, you will hear about Ukarine again.
>>
>>51747307
s-x00s in syria is not a price, it was probably a goal. it's at least an order of magnitude cheaper that flying 40 planes and copters
>>
>>51747721
>>51747839
hmmmmm

anti-russian posts got deleted?
noice
>>
>>51748410
both are not so simple, Ukraine will probably survive the winter, lel
and you can't build up energy infrastructure for 2 million people in a week, there'll probably be problems with energy in Southern Russia and crimea for a year or so

but yeah, overall Ukraine is diggin itself deeper every day
>>
>>51748116
Hopefully so. I support them.
>>
>>51743256
Even if nobody on earth wants Crimea going back to Russia, Crimea cant go back to Ukraine without Ukrainians trying to retake it with fighting.
If they do that, they attack Russia directly and this time Kadyrov and his gangs will be put to test their loyalty to the Russian Federation.
Ukrainians claim that Russia has invaded them, they claim that they are fighting a war against Russia, they claim that Russian troops are stationed in Ukraine, but they dont attack Crimea, where actual Russian troops are, where actual Russian military bases are.
Why didnt they treat Crimea the same way they treat Donetsk and Lugansk?
And if a country has a dispute over territory, if it is in a frozen conflict, can it really get membership in EU or NATO?
If Russians take the new russia, what do they get from it?
More NATO on the borders and broken down regions, but with some coal mines.
'Novorossya' was to be sacrificed in the start, but the rebels were severely underestimated.

And now after Ukraine thing is a frozen buffer zone, Crimea, the military station of Russia is under Russian control payed by the ruble value, Putin is back on the task he had that got him into Ukraine situation, the task of helping Assad keep power, and help him fight off an arab spring cooked up by the west.
Assad survived for this long only because of Russia.
Russians stopped supporting him to a degree when Ukraine shit started, as soon as it stopped, they returned to support Assad, this time with bombing the shit out of everyone.
And say what you like about SAA being incompetent (we all know they are) but they have made some real progress from the situation they were left in.
Future doesnt exist yet, so we cant know what will happen next.
Interesting times are ahead.
>>
>>51748410
>Ukraine doesn't have enough coal for winter.
Let me explain

1. The central government fought against separatists in the East and it lost because of several reasons.

2. A significant number of coal mines are in the hands of separatists now.

3. Those mines deliver mostly a high qualitity coal known as anthracite. Poland's coal for example is brown: shit-tier as the country itself.

4. Ukraine recently cut power supplies to Crimea.

5. Russia and the separatists responded with inofficial coal embargo.

THE PROBLEM: Ukrainian thermal power plants need exactly this "clean" coal. Ukraine don't have enough. They tried to buy some coal in South Africa, it was too dirty. Using dirty coal will ruin them.
>>
>>51749175
>And if a country has a dispute over territory, if it is in a frozen conflict, can it really get membership in EU or NATO?
Actually no, but we saw several times how EU and NATO use to interpret their own rules.

Forget Crimea. It was Russian, it is Russian, and it will be Russian for ever.

Rather cry about Gibraltar
>>
>>51749606
So if I was planning on travelling to the Ukraine and saving a qt slav gf this winter will be my ideal time to do so?
>>
ukrainian blood is the enemy blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSfnrh1l8Y

/thread
>>
>>51750463
Are you saying you don't have a gf yet?
>>
>>51750871
That's exactly what I'm saying
>>
>>51750894
You won't find the happiness for life on this path.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.