[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we talk abourt redpilled coutnries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: mână română.jpg (81 KB, 1300x1244) Image search: [Google]
mână română.jpg
81 KB, 1300x1244
I'll start:ROMANIA. Romania is very redpilled. Did you know the jet engine is a Romanian invention? Romania is descended from the acnient Romans. The best of Slavs, the best of Latins. also Romania is not degenerate.

What other countries are redpilled in your opinions?
>>
Me, a romaniaboo, can confirm this.
>>
>>51726598
They are also responsible for one of the most vile people in existence, the gypsies. Disqualified.
>>
File: Emoticons Sonrientes 12.png (58 KB, 767x768) Image search: [Google]
Emoticons Sonrientes 12.png
58 KB, 767x768
>>51726935
Good! I am a Romanian from GALAȚI working in Canada. I miss it. Everyone thinks I'm a vampire.
>>
>>51727018
That's India though. Romania is responsible for vampires.
>>
>>51727018
France is not a white country. It is full of terrorists and is where liberals started. What country is redpilled to you than?
>>
File: La-vatra-1.jpg (45 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
La-vatra-1.jpg
45 KB, 457x640
>>51726598
my country is not red pilled at all. A small minorty are red pilled, but the normies are blue-pilled as hell and deserve the worst types of deaths: death by gulag, death by gypsies, death by sudden rush of intelligence.

Literally entitled cunts with princess syndrome who radiate arrogance in every pose they make, on and off camera, and a bunch of whining emasculated half-faggotts who believe that house music is the best thing that ever happened to that balkan cunt.

Also they abandoned almost their entire culture: language, cinema, literature, food so that they can flush all Hollywood diarhea down their throats.

Pic and links not related. How the country looked and sounded when it was still Romania and not Housemania, Westernbitchmania, or Gypsmania.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAo3Bch7G4A

Check out this channel if you wish any authentic traditonal music

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fabr1s
>>
>>51726598
KEKLE. Romanians are descendants of Gypsies, not Romans. Oh muh adopted latin language. Get a grip. Romanians are an ethnic mixture of Turks, Gypsies, Latin Speaking Slavs/Bulgarians and what not. Romanians don't even look white.
>>
>>51726598
ITT romanian diaspora
>>
Thank you Canada you are the legend
>>
File: anglo.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
anglo.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
>>51727099
Anglos are responsible for degeneracy. They are mix of France, Irish, and Anglos. They do not look very redpilled to me!

Slovakia = Slovak
Romania = Roman
>>
>>51727052
None, because I'm not a twelve year old who bases his world views on a lazy metaphore written by a tranny.
>>
>>51727139
I never understood what was up with that anglo. He speaks like a retard, he sings like a used boot, he looks like a mop. Yet he is the idol of a part of Great Britain.

When can we decide that part great is nothing to do with reality, but used in this context sardonically, cinically.
>>
>>51727139
Most Romanians believed in a made-up fairytale about their own History, and this is the version that they "export". Romanians are not Roman. They've adopted some form of vulgar latin from latin speaking slavs.
>>
>>51727196
Anglos speak a Latin Germanic tongue because they were invaded by France instead of Brythonic. Anglos are a non-identity!
>>
>>51727184
He's dating someone connected to a rich mogul. Prior to that he was Katy Perry's boyfriend. Essentially he dates and fraternizes with famous people, and do this elevates him to a certain social strata. You dont really see much of him anymore.

Granted I'm not anglo nor live in the UK so I never saw his appeal
>>
>>51727241
>Canadian criticizing Anglo identity

top kek
>>
>>51727279
I am Romanian working in Edmonton Alberta. I want to return home to marry a white Orthodox wife instead of a tranny, Chinese, Somalian, or Sikh.
>>
>>51727279
>>51727333
see here >>51727021
>>
>>51727363
Real Romanians don't claim to be descendants of Rome, and certainly don't believe in the Daco-Roman Mythology, so you are either trolling, or some retarded working class pleb.
>>
>>51727481
All Romanians are descended from ancient Rome, ask any Romanian or diaspora. Only gypsies are not.
>>
>>51727501
Do you actually believe the rubbish you are saying? Romanians don't believe in the Daco-Roman crap, unless they are mentally challenged. Or better yet, list me some dacian classics to read.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.