[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We say nice things about countries traditionally consid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1409535731622.gif (106 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1409535731622.gif
106 KB, 512x512
ITT: We say nice things about countries traditionally considered to be our rivals/enemies.

I'll start: New Zealand has a perfect anthem, and is hereby the thread soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNNAA6_yAI
>>
Thank you Mr big strong Australian for noticing me
>>
Nauru is great powerfull country
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1039x1665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1039x1665
>>51726327
>strong
>>
Thank you Russia
Russia is the greatest enemy of Russia tвн.
>>
>>51726361
Can't seem to determine a gender here.
>>
>>51726295

Pakistani food is absolutely delicious and a lot of them are extremely good looking, much better looking than indians
>>
>>51726295
And Australia is doing a great job of protecting us from boat people while you're out there.
Thank you Australia.
>>
Spain used to be the most powerful Empire in Europe and the world.
>>
>>51726295
Australia takes all our undesirables and gives them jobs in gold mines while we get invaded by chinese who increase our national IQ. Cheers mate
>>
Argentina is a bit more white than us.
>>
>>51726295
Russians are not all subhuman barbarians, only like 99% of them.

>muslims
I got nothing
>>
I think Australian larrikinism should be acclaimed and promoted worldwide by UNESCO
>>
>sarcasm: the thread
>cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 595x335
North Korea and Cuba have beautiful and unique landscapes

Russia has an amazing culture and beautiful buildings
>>
>>51726590
>try to invade England with largest armada
>get sunk by Irish rocks

Get back to second place, you beautifully tanned specimen.
>>
Ukraine is an absolutely gorgeous country
>>
>>51726454
Indians have made revolutionised take out food in Britain since the 90s.

Also, they make better doctors than most ethnic Brits. Best colony.
>>
>>51726618
>Implign the ones who moved to recieve more money arn't the lucky ones because there is sweet fuck all jobs on the south Island
>Is a good goy and supports the Chinkinization of his country
Uhh..New Zealand has nice landscapes?
>>
>>51726790
>Ukraine
>rival
>>
>>51727571
Yeah, say something nice about us.
>>
>>51727620
I love your cook books. People tend to say shit about your cuisine, but as food geek I can assure you USA is in avant-garde of gastronomy nowdays.
>>
File: 4671951.jpg (125 KB, 367x462) Image search: [Google]
4671951.jpg
125 KB, 367x462
I can't think of any rivals for canada
>>
>>51727868
Just use Russia. It's our rival and Canada isn't a real country anyway.
>>
>>51727895
Ok

I absolutely love the sound of the russian language, i love the cyrillic alphabet, and i love the women

Cпacибo, тoвapищ
>>
>>51726295
Indonesia isn't so bad for a muslim country i guess
>>
>>51726361
Are you a girl or...?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.