[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>learning a language >it takes more than a month Kill me pls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>learning a language
>it takes more than a month
Kill me pls.
>>
>anime watcher has the motivation of a goldfish
colour me surprised
>>
What language?
>>
>>51722555
Any of them.
>>
learn html, it shouldn't take too long
though it is kind of useless now
>>
>>51722542
lol your posting at 4 am
>>
>>51722542
>motivation of a goldfish
What it means?
>>
>>51722627
>html
>a language
Can this meme please die?
>>
>>51722506
I read somewhere it takes 2200 hours to learn Japanese, or any other non-romance languages with a completely different script.
>>
>>51722648
i wish i was as easily amused as you
>>
>>51722711
Dude, I should kill myself.
>>
>>51722506
>>51722542
>>51722795
How do I into productivity?
>>
>>51722882
To be fair I think you have to be somewhat motivated prior to the event. I enjoy learning German but it wasn't borne from a conscious thought, I just enjoy expanding my vocabulary and grammar.

Basically you just need to 'light the fire' of your learning, so to speak. The real hump is when you hit the 1000s of hours and trying to break into fluency, something I'm far from.
>>
>>51722882
Autism helps.
>>
>>51722711
Lies, Russian has a Cyrillic script, Much easier to learn than Japanese and it's better than being a fucking weaboo and failing at learning Japanese just to have all Japanese people you meet want to practice English with you.
>>
>>51724522
>>51722711
also dubs checked weaboo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.