[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: paki.jpg (26 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
26 KB, 620x413
british """""men"""'''
>>
>>51706950
he is extremely attractive tbf
>>
>>51706988
So are you family
>>
>>51706950
>yfw his family is ugly as fuck
>paki family even uglier
>he turns out attractive
Literally how?
>>
File: britroyality.jpg (27 KB, 372x192) Image search: [Google]
britroyality.jpg
27 KB, 372x192
>this is a 8/10 in britain
>>
but who was forehead
>>
>>51707654
be nice to your dad
>>
File: yikes.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
yikes.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>51707690
>Americans roleplaying as countries

yikes
>>
Why British p*kis worsr then the ones in canada

Like the muslims here arent doing as much terrorist shit compared to western Europe
>>
>>51707903

why chinks here are alright but the chinks in Canada are scum who turned a lot of the cities into china towns.
>>
>>51707903
Immigrants don't integrate here.

I've no idea why. Poles, pakis, you name it, none of them integrate.
>>
>>51707994
Not sure i don't live in BC but it'll probably be fine, chinamen aren't that bad and put emphasis on education
>>
>>51708077

In the past Poles usually integrated well.

But multiculturalism is not an adequate starting point for successful integration of anyone, because there is not clear dominant culture which those who want to integrate can adapt to.
Multiculturalism and integration of immigrants rule each other out.
>>
>>51708474
Poles are fucking awful at integrating here, I've no idea why.
>Multiculturalism and integration of immigrants rule each other out.
True. Multiculturalism encourages creating countries within countries, making these stupid 'communities'.
>>
>>51708629
What about the 2nd generation immigrants

How bad are they? I find my korean and Lebanese friends who were born here to be good people
>>
>>51708949
I don't know desu, never known any.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 350x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 350x523
>>51707743
>Iceland
>country
>>
>>51709131

>American banter
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 180x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 180x206
>>51709251
>Germans
>having a sense of humor
>>
File: guillotine-concorde.jpg (33 KB, 500x217) Image search: [Google]
guillotine-concorde.jpg
33 KB, 500x217
>>51708629
>Poles are fucking awful at integrating here, I've no idea why.
Because you have no culture worth adopting. Sure in the past you had, but nowadays all you have to offer is cockney trash worshipping that cunt you call Queen, and her hideous family.

Behead all aristocrats! Equality for everyone!
>>
>>51709467
Are you an American on holiday? Sounds like the sort of ignorant shite a yank would write.
>>
File: re5105.jpg (86 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
re5105.jpg
86 KB, 500x357
>>51709529
I'm flattered.

But seriously, what's up with those royals? Why haven't you guys killed or inprisoned them yet? I find it barbaric, and appalling that in Europe, in this day and age there are places where Queens and Kings still reign, even if only in name.

Also it's true. What kind of culture can you really offer to foreigners? Consumerism and licking America's boots? Can you name something "great" Britain has done in the past ~30 years? Because as far as I can see, the Burgers are ahead of you by miles. Face it, your country is a shadow of its past greatness.
>>
>>51709924
History and tradition, they're celebrities. They bring in millions through tourism and media. I don't want to get rid of them.

Why are you so angry?
>>
>>51709962
>History and tradition, they're celebrities
>celebrities
Excuse me while I puke my guts out.
>Why are you so angry?
Because your country used to be cool, and then it went to the shitter in the last couple of decades. I'm highly disappointed. Also I hate your prime minister and your conservative, Eurosceptic politics. I mean, sure the EU is a glorified turd, but show some solidarity for fucks sake. I also hate pakis, negroes and other filth you let in London. And those ugly, soulless dime a dozen houses (often which you build together) and suburbs you imported from the U.S.
Also tea should never be mixed with milk, that's just barbaric.
I'm sure I left some things out, but that's the gist of it I guess.
>>
>>51710493
Okay
>>
>>51710493
sounds like all you need is a thick pozload in your boipucci
>>
>>51710519
I actually feel better, after ranting that. Uhm, thanks for listening I guess?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.