[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OHHH KEKNADAAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: awlawd.png (235 KB, 818x713) Image search: [Google]
awlawd.png
235 KB, 818x713
>Canadian mod deletes anti-Canadian threads

THROW THEM A LIFEBUOY because I'm not finished yet.

Canadian "men" do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg

While canadian women do this:

http://www.macleans.ca/society/there-is-no-better-index-of-racial-and-cultural-integration-than-mixed-unions-and-canada-is-leading-the-pack/
>>
*adjusts leather gloves*

A shame the other thread was deleted. I was about to unleash a post no subhuman polak could walk away from
>>
>>51703770
The only thing you can unleas is your daughter at a nigger cock.

Canadian Hapa males, like you, are the most pathetic of creatures.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 279x304
since when did poles think they could stand up to their canadian masters?
>>
>>51703872
>be a fat tranny
>huge queer
>be Canadian
>get shat on by a slav
>hurr durr "I am your master P.S: I'm so good at banter"

this is reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A05rtQ6RMI0
>>
>>51703997
the reality is you will die a poor man and your next generation will be slaves to my family
>>
>>51704075
>my family
>mohammad and jamal jr
>my future wife will fuck around while I'll have dresses like a real pricess
kek
>>
>>51704075
the reality is you won't have any family because people in your leftist shithole don't breed
>>
>>51704200
>unironically being from Poland
>can't wake up

It's pretty sad when all your prostitutes immigrate to countries that can actually afford them. Do you have a savings jar, plumber?
>>
>>51704200
>more weak banter
*smugly smiles* as expected, stick to toilets alozjy

>>51704255
>polish "education"
*smile widens*

ahh enough pity bumps, practise your banter before trying to take on your masters
>>
>>51704329
it's even sadder when they come back with empty pockets because all men out there preferred getting fucked in the ass
>>
File: wohohooh.png (136 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
wohohooh.png
136 KB, 1120x977
>>51704395
You have no banter Monica, you're copy pating the same post every time, I mean how low can you go?

>>51704329
No prostitute would be clever enough to go from Poland to sjwnada Charlize, the fact that your mother told you she earned her first year there like that dosn't mean every women from around the world let's men shit into her vag while she's pregnat - like yours did.
>>
File: hohohoho.png (258 KB, 1008x880) Image search: [Google]
hohohoho.png
258 KB, 1008x880
Number of Canadian Laguages: 0

Number of Canadian names: 0

Number of Canadian Presidents of EU: 0

Number of Canadian pissed off dragonkin queers on 4chan: 2
>>
>>51704515
*grabs by the balls*

What I'm holding right now...Russia owns these..UNDERSTAND?! Because if you don't Canada will bring back hitler from the dead and solve the polak question
>>
File: wtf.jpg (22 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
22 KB, 500x374
>>51704721
Gross.

m8, that's a bit too much role play.

I'm gonna go, you went overboard and I feel uncomfortable talking to you atm.
>>
>>51704395
>*comes to reddit* ahhh, more funny maymays about Pooland! *gets fucked by Jamaal*
>>
>>51704820
*kisses you*
>>
>>51703687
>taking shitposting this seriously
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.