[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MAYBE IN THE OTHER COUNTRY MY DAUGHTER WONT GET RAPED BY NIGGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1449332572324.png (2 MB, 4822x6835) Image search: [Google]
1449332572324.png
2 MB, 4822x6835
>MAYBE IN THE OTHER COUNTRY MY DAUGHTER WONT GET RAPED BY NIGGERS
>>
>no one moving to Finland

lel
>>
there aren't this many Scandinavians here
most of the people moving to here from there are probably Icelanders returning home
>>
>>51697921
well finland is the coldest and its economy isnt as good
>>
>>51697984
also nobody wants to learn Finnish
Scandinavians can understand each other reasonably well speaking their own languages and learning Scandinavian from Icelandic is easy so that's a thing
>>
>>51697921
More swedes and icelanders moving here than vice versa, you can literally look at the numbers on the map and see that
>>
>>51698992
I would love to move to Finland
>>
>>51699037
>>51699037
You're welcome if you aren't a shitskin bloke, we have more than enough of those coming
>>
>>51698992
A whopping net of 80 people who stayed more than a year. Meanwhile 3000 Swedes moved to Norway for more than a year instead.

Looking at the total numbers, +2875-2795+578-600+383-448=-7 there is a total net decrease as Finns are moving away from Finland
>>
>>51699387
and the high number of Swedes moving to Norway is understandable and pretty default among young adults who have nothing going for them

bonkers salaries compared to ours, regular nurses make almost twice what they do here. Same with menial shit jobs
>>
>>51699387
tl;dr
Sweden is a shithole and everyone is running away
>>
>>51697750

It seems really weird that so many Icelanders would move here. What the fuck do they want?
>>
>>51700989
and tl;dr: even then no one moves to Finland
>>
>>51702134

Iraqis do, basically the same thing as Swedes at this point.
>>
>>51702134
Swedes do :^)
>>
whole region is shaped like benis
>>
>>51702943
t. your moms gynecologist
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.