[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why english so hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: japgrill_whitegrill.png (986 KB, 848x422) Image search: [Google]
japgrill_whitegrill.png
986 KB, 848x422
>>
it's a natural consequence of the non-stop bullying in our culture
>>
you are not studying right

the answer isn't how the language is but what you are doing to make it become a part of you
>>
because it don't have anything to do with japanese, its hard for other languages to learn japanese too
>>
>>51696449

because you are speaking engrish
>>
>>51697097
lol it's english not engrish
>>
>>51696449
war crimes
>>
>>51697163
>roll it's engrish rot engrish

what the fuck do you mean
>>
>>51696449
what's the point of marrying a woman when she'll look like shit by the time she's 30 and your sex drive will die shortly after?
>>
>>51696449
Is it hard because English syntax requires specific word ordering. When taking Latin I remember the lack of word ordering could make reading very confusing.
>>
>>51697475
marriage is about having kids. something that native germans should start doing unless they want germany, the homeland of the german people, to be comprised of syrians, turks, and niggers.
>>
>>51697538
Only a moron would waste the best years of their life by having a kid.
>>
>>51697475
marriage is beyond the sex
>>
>>51697585
>marriage is beyond the sex
>>
>>51697576
exactly
Who in their right mind would want children anyway.
If I want to spread my genes I'd donate sperm or smth
>>
>>51697576
Good goy
>>
>>51697607
it is
>>
>>51697623
Yes yes! Who needs children anyway? Let the brown rats reproduce as they please
>>
>>51697668
>sex is not great
>John I'm moving with the children
>>
>>51697585
>marriage is beyond sex
Where's your american pragmatism Charlie
>>
>>51697696
>
im- fucking -plying
The immigrants stop producing children within the second generation
>>
>>51696979
I love it when retard apologists use this argument. My first language isn't related to English at all yet I speak it just fine, and so do the vast majority of my peers. It's the Nips' own damn fault they can't do it, and has nothing to do with their language.
>>
File: 1437404040381__1_.gif (17 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
1437404040381__1_.gif
17 KB, 130x129
>>51696449
I learned English by shitposting on 4chan. Just do that and you'll learn in no time
>>
>>51696701
>says this well
give an example
>>
>>51697576
You know one day you're going to be a helpless old man no matter how much fun you have in your youth or how independent you feel. Having a family at least guarantees that you will have someone to take care of you, well as long as you act like a proper father and not just some asshole.
>>
>>51698954
>die alone
Yeah but starting a family out of fear sounds really unhealthy to me
>>
>>51698954
born in unhappyness family makes me want to die alone
>>
>>51699324
It's not about fear it's about being practical. By your definition setting up a retirement plan is unhealthy because it's done "out of fear"
>>
>>51698954
A lil bit useless to write this stuff on 4chan, with the demographic it has and stuff
>>
>>51698954
>Having a family at least guarantees that you will have someone to take care of you
That's not a guarantee I tell you

>as long as you act like a proper father and not just some asshole.
American parents are funny.
Their children have to leave house at an early age, go to college and acquire a 120k dollars loan just to pay it, also have to pay for rent/food/insurance/... since their parents don't want to see then at home.
Shit, they have already passed through all this and have reached a certain standard of life, why not to support their children to step further and be better than themselves?
Why to leave them at the point zero?
They start their professional life with a negative income of thousands dollars
>>
>>51700840
The fuck would you know about the current American life?

Stop typing out of your ass
>>
This thread got derrailed quite fast. Poor Orochimaru here wanted to learn english and now everyone is talking about having kids. White kids.
>>
>>51700840
More kids in their 20's live with their parents now then during the recession. Please tell me more about my country.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.