[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in 2030 >one day at night you are walking on a street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: next_conquerors.jpg (79 KB, 634x488) Image search: [Google]
next_conquerors.jpg
79 KB, 634x488
>in 2030
>one day at night you are walking on a street in your country
>a group of 3 guys shows up from the street corner
>they apparently look like muslim extremists
>you meet their gaze by chance
>”Hey, you!”
>one of them calls out you
>”Are you a fucking Christian?”
>”We are now patrolling this town to save our precious land from filthy savage Chiristfags”
>”Definitely any of them deserves death”
>“When we find them we shall blow their heads off in the name of Allah”
>”So, do you think yourself as a Christian? YES OR NO”

What do?
>>
Better I claim to be a Christian than admit I'm an atheist.
>>
File: 1421299211042.png (177 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1421299211042.png
177 KB, 396x385
>>51684228
unleash my inner savage mexican
>>
>>51684228
Tell them to go back to their own country.
>>
gaijin christians were baked with atomic bomb, so muslim become happy in peace.
>>
>>51684228
Give them welfare tell I am sorry for racism
>>
File: malmöcamouflagekit.png (332 KB, 704x562) Image search: [Google]
malmöcamouflagekit.png
332 KB, 704x562
>>51684228
>>
of course no muslim scum will rule in the peninsula, even if we have to hide in the mountains and form guerrillas
>>
>>51684228
in 2030 islam will be almost extinguished due to its impossibility to integrate with modern civilization and the growing gap between modern social norms and islam, islam will always be a minority worldwide so it will inevitably be outnumbered and forgotten, what we're seeing now are the last desperate attacks of a dying beast
>>
"No you intellectually inferior cretins"
*cross my arms intimidatingly*
"I'm an atheist"
>>
File: varg in a hood 1.jpg (485 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
varg in a hood 1.jpg
485 KB, 1200x800
>implying christians and muslims aren't a band of brothers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book
>>
>>51686983
>implying muslims can read
De er godt nok muslimere, men de seneste århundredes stridigheder samt introduktionen af wahabisme, salafisme og lort som sharia har dræbt alle bånd vi end måtte have med dem.
>>
>>51686016
It is a growing religion. It is likely to take over large parts of Europe.

>Thus it’s not too hard to look at the rising spiral of stresses in the European Union just now and foresee the eventual descent of the continent into a mix of domestic insurgency and authoritarian nationalism, with the oncoming tide of mass migration from Africa and the Middle East adding further pressure to an already explosive mix. Exactly how that will play out over the next century, though, is a very tough question to answer. A century from now, due to raw demography, many countries in Europe will be majority-Muslim nations that look to Mecca for the roots of their faith and culture—but which ones, and how brutal or otherwise will the transition be? That’s impossible to know in advance.
>>
>*unsheathes ham sandwich*
>they all freeze at the sight of pork, anime sweat grows on their foreheads
>*throws a slice of ham at their feet*
>they all jump back while holding each other and mumbling "a-allah-hu a-akb-ar..."
>*smirks* "What's the matter, boys? ... Weren't you -" *throws another ham slice* "-saying something?"
>second slice of ham lands closer to them and they all freeze then start to tremble
>*adjusts fedora while smirking*
>"Oh, you were finished? Well allow me to answer."
>*starts juggling ham slices while slowly walking towards them*
>"You seem to be lost, fellas. This here isn't the middle east."
>*tosses a ham slice and they all jump back*
>"This here's the United States of America."
>*tosses another slice and they jump back again*
>"And we don't tolerate this sort of shit."
>*jumps high into the air and unloads a massive volley of ham and pork, sending them all to muslim hell.*
>*lands on top of a street lamp*
>"Ah salami, I like em, mother fuckers."
>>
>>51684228
YES
>>
>>51690507
I'll be honest as a Muslim I would sweat as we'll if somebody threw ham at me.
>>
"Yes, I am a Christian, from the moment I was baptized in holy water in the name of Jesus Christ. But now, may he forgive me for what I am about to do"
*does the Orthodox Cross before taking out my gun and shoot them all*
>>
>>51684228
Recite the mudslamic prayer my mom taught me for when this scenario plays out.
>>
>>51692522
Looking at a calendar and seeing what year it is probably makes you sweat as well
>>
>>51684228
It wouldn't really be a lie to say no, since I am not a Christian.
It's an irrelevant question, though, since I don't hang out in shitty cities where that kind of thing could happen. Also, most mudskins know better than to try that shit here. Unlike other countries, we'll actually punish them for it.
>>
>>51686983
This would be the greatest thing but it won't happen unfortunately
>>
>>51684228
Chirst fags are portected by the Quran as long as they pay their tax
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.