[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will brits apologise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 881x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 881x940
When will brits apologise
>>
>>51681167
You're the idiot for thinking we had a problem with Poles in the first place. Only UKIP have a problem with you, and they only won 12.7% of the vote in the election. That should put things into perspective.

If you see Farage or /int/ retards complaining about eastern Europeans and you think they speak for Britain, you're an enormous idiot.
>>
>>51683246
>>You're the idiot for thinking we had a problem with Poles in the first place
They are the biggest ethnic criminal element in London, IIRC.
Hopefully you consider crime a problem.

>If you see Farage or /int/ retards complaining about eastern Europeans and you think they speak for Britain, you're an enormous idiot.
So UKIP voters are the only ones who want to decrease immigration? Interesting.
>>
>>51683841
>They are the biggest ethnic criminal element in London, IIRC.
They're also the biggest ethnic group in London, or one of them. So you'd expect them to be.

>So UKIP voters are the only ones who want to decrease immigration? Interesting.
Read my post again you dumb fuck, I didn't say that. I said it's UKIP and the Kipper drones who have a problem with eastern Europeans in particular
>>
>>51683960
I meant non-British ethnic group obviously
>>
>>51683841
>>51683960
Doesn't UKIP just say that because being anti-Paki would be rayciss?
>>
>>51683999
No, there are mainstream newspapers like the Spectator which regularly publish articles warning against Muslim immigration. They don't get it any trouble for it. You're allowed to do that and it's a respected publication.

Why does UKIP focus on Europeans? It's the entire point of the party. It's an anti-EU party. The only reason the party exists is to take the UK out of the EU. When immigration comes up, they sometimes mention non-EU immigration but they more often talk about EU immigration because it can't be controlled.

Remember that back in 2013, Farage was complaining that Cameron should let in MORE Syrians into the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25539843

This was at the same time he wanted less EU immigrants.
>>
>>51681167
I honestly really like the Polish people over hear. Don't want to make a long post riding your dick, but you're cool.
>>
>>51683999
>>51684096
Also bear in mind that UKIP are always calling for closer Commonwealth ties, which means UKIP wants closer ties with Pakistan, India and half of Africa
>>
>>51684163
That whole commonwealth thing is what turned me off them.

I would rather be allies with Europe than stinking Yanks.
>>
>>51684163
Is that for an economical reason? Cheap workforce?
>>
>>51684203
Yanks are not in the Commonwealth. But yes I know what you mean, they want us decoupled from Europe and want us to be a client state of the USA.

This is a must-read article about how much UKIP suck's America's dick:

http://new.spectator.co.uk/2015/06/the-transatlantic-flirtation-behind-ukips-sudden-meltdown/

>>51684220
I think the Commonwealth thing is just "muh Empire" sentimentality. Of course most Brits have no idea which countries are in the Commonwealth, it just sounds good.
>>
>>51684220
Faggots want to play pretend empire
>>
>>51683960
>They're also the biggest ethnic group in London, or one of them. So you'd expect them to be.

They're not the biggest.
Indian is the biggest, but Indians are not anywhere near the top crime committers.
I don't expect Poles to commit more crime than blacks and near Asians, if Poles are supposed to be white.

>Read my post again you dumb fuck, I didn't say that. I said it's UKIP and the Kipper drones who have a problem with eastern Europeans in particular
A majority of the population want decreases in unskilled or low wage labour. Not just "Kipper drones".
Of course the Tory party has increased immigration, but some people are too set in their ways to consider voting anything other than Labour or Tory, and so the immigration continues at record highs. UKIP voters seem to be those who take notice of this.
>>
>>51684096
>>51684096
>>No, there are mainstream newspapers like the Spectator which regularly publish articles warning against Muslim immigration.

The Spectator is as far right as the mainstream can get.
PM's don't write in the Spectator. They write in the Telegraph or the Mail.

>The only reason the party exists is to take the UK out of the EU.
Not correct.
If you think that they do not have policies other than leaving the EU, I'd suggest that you paid 0 attention to last general election.

>Remember that back in 2013, Farage was complaining that Cameron should let in MORE Syrians into the UK
So?
He wants immigration to ~50,000. Cameron has it at hundreds of thousands. You're on Cameron's side?

>This was at the same time he wanted less EU immigrants.
And less non-EU immigrants.
Lets be clear: It is Tory policy to have EU and non-EU immigration both in the hundreds of thousands.
It is UKIP policy for combined immigration, EU and non-EU, to be below 100,000.
>>
>>51685005
You're being very misleading. For example,

>If you think that they do not have policies other than leaving the EU, I'd suggest that you paid 0 attention to last general election.
Of course they have other policies but the reason they EXIST is to take the UK out of the EU. That overrides everything else. Farage HIMSELF explicitly said this after the general election at the UKIP conference

https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/story/ukip-conference-dedicated-brexit-says-farage

>The Ukip leader told the BBC the party is “not my priority” and today’s meeting in Doncaster will instead concentrate on Europe.

What UKIP care about is leaving the EU. Above any other party success. Period.
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q.png (36 KB, 975x490) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q.png
36 KB, 975x490
>>51684163
Closer ties to the growing world?
I could see why that would turn a pro-EU shill off. Wouldn't want strong economic growth, would we?

>>51684203
Most Brits would rather have free movement with our Commonwealth nations, though.
These are Commonwealth nations like Canada, which will only take a few tens of thousands of Syrian refugees, and Australia, which literally employs its military to stop refugees getting to it.
Whilst the EU pledges to take millions
Lel.

>>51684285
>ey want us decoupled from Europe and want us to be a client state of the USA.
Indeed, decoupled from Europe in the sense that the UK Supreme Court shouldn't be overruled by the ECJ. Decoupled in the sense that EU law shouldn't automatically override UK law.
Crazy, isn't it, wanting to remain sovereign?
Interesting that wanting independence from both the US and EU is seen as wanting to be a client state of the US, whilst literally wanting to be put under EU command is seen as a good thing.
>>
>>51685167
>Of course they have other policies but the reason they EXIST is to take the UK out of the EU. That overrides everything else

What do you mean by "everything else" ? You mean all the other reasons they have to exist?

>What UKIP care about is leaving the EU. Above any other party success. Period.
Good.
>>
File: 1437511291287.jpg (14 KB, 180x249) Image search: [Google]
1437511291287.jpg
14 KB, 180x249
>ukip
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (51 KB, 974x307) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
51 KB, 974x307
Wow

89% of UKIP drones think Islam is incompatible with British society. That's way higher than the other parties.

Disgustingly racist.
That is probably why UKIP are the only party that wants to decrease immigration. (The Tories have increased immigration to record highs in the past 2 years.)

Protect the UK from anti-EU scum like UKIP by voting Labour/Green.
>>
>>51685339
>Green
Eww.
>>
>>51685192
>I could see why that would turn a pro-EU shill off. Wouldn't want strong economic growth, would we?
We joined the EU (then called the EEC) in 1973. Look carefully at this chart. Think hard about the arguments you're using.

>Most Brits would rather have free movement with our Commonwealth nations, though.
The poll you posted has Canada, NZ and Australia. Those countries =/= the Commonwealth. You're fitting the UKIP stereotype perfectly. You want closer ties with the Commonwealth while you don't understand what the Commonwealth is.
>>
>>51684163
>>51685339
>UKIP would rather have more Pakis than Poles
Wew lad
How come people are voting for them?
>>
>>51685420
>How come people are voting for them?

They aren't. They lost to the fucking lefty jocks of all people.

Turns out being BNP-lite doesn't get you many votes.
>>
>>51685339
Political Islam IS not compatible with european values.

We are allowing the domestic terrorism of the future.

Tell me how many terrorist attacks nations had with no sizeable muslim population.
>>
>>51685415
>We joined the EU (then called the EEC) in 1973. Look carefully at this chart. Think hard about the arguments you're using.

We continued being shit until Thatcher came along in the 80s, by the looks of your chart.

>The poll you posted has Canada, NZ and Australia. Those countries =/= the Commonwealth. You're fitting the UKIP stereotype perfectly. You want closer ties with the Commonwealth while you don't understand what the Commonwealth is.
Protip: the talks regarding free movement and closer ties, those talks given by Boris Johnson and the like, regard the white Commonwealth.
If you think that the pro-Commonwealth people are suggesting free movement with India, you're deeply mistaken.
Hence the polling asks about the white Commonwealth, because that is what the suggested policy regards, and not the entire Commonwealth.
>>51685420
The opposite is true. See >>51685339

It is Tory polcy to have non-EU immigration >100,000.
It is UKIP policy to have combined EU and non-EU immigration below 100,000.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (64 KB, 468x619) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
64 KB, 468x619
Wow, look at how racist UKIP are.

This is why they want lower immigration, disgusting racists.

Contrastingly, look how anti-racist the other parties are. That is progress.
>>
>>51685705
So UKIP are the most pro-Christianity and anti-Islam

No surprise that they are against immigration.
>>
File: 1389993434467.jpg (10 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1389993434467.jpg
10 KB, 303x276
>>51685596
If you think that the pro-Commonwealth people are suggesting free movement with India, you're deeply mistaken.
>Hence the polling asks about the white Commonwealth, because that is what the suggested policy regards, and not the entire Commonwealth.
Wow you are such a fucking idiot. The you're contradicting the party you're shilling for. Shall we see what UKIP have to say? Note I quoting the UKIP WEBSITE.

http://www.ukip.org/keep_the_commonwealth_flag_flying

>"We must not forget that our friends in the Commonwealth are our own kith and kin. We have a shared language, heritage and culture that far surpasses anything we share with continental Europe.

>"It is a sadness to me that we continue to tie ourselves down to the only trading block in the world that remains terminally stagnant when we should be rekindling our relationship to a voluntary block that encompasses fast growing, emerging economies such as Nigeria, India and Malaysia

Let me emphasise this for you. UKIP are saying this

>emerging economies such as Nigeria, India and Malaysia
>a shared language, heritage and culture that far surpasses anything we share with continental Europe.

It comes from the UKIP website.
>>
>>51685755
Which is wierd, you share a lot with continental europe.

Historically and ethnically.
>>
Also note there is NO mention of a "white Commonwealth". There is an EXPLICIT mention of Nigeria and India.

UKIP thinks we have more in common with these people than the Dutch and the Germans. UKIP says that, their shills deny it, but it comes from UKIP

>>51685851
I know. It's stupid. We literally ARE a mix of continental peoples.
>>
Never, we have nothing against the people, we have a problem with the policy. There will inevitably be people who have problems with types of people but they're as dirty, stupid and smelly as the Poles they hate so who cares.
>>
>>51685755
Indeed, he means that we'd better be able to form economic ties with the growing Commonwealth were we to leave the EU. That isn't so controversial.

With regards to the shared language, he is clearly referring to the white Commonwealth - the ones we do have a shared language with.
And most British people do indeed feel closer to Australia than Austria, despite your protestations.

He mentions Nigeria and so on as part of a trading bloc.
Not many people outside of the pro-EU shill crowd are so massively against trade with the Commonwealth, you see.
>>
>>51685871
The EU puts up barriers to commonwealth trade, it always has, it was why going in involved tons of negotiation.

UKIP isn't going to open the door to India instead of europeans, that's ridiculous. Having a points-based system that doesn't discriminate against people we have historical ties with is an eminently sensible idea no matter how much you hate brown people.
>>
>>51685910
>With regards to the shared language, he is clearly referring to the white Commonwealth - the ones we do have a shared language with.
Again you're wrong. We share a language with Nigeria and India too. English is one of the languages they speak. I can't tell if it's ignorance or denial, the UKIP website makes it so clear. There is NO mention of a "white Commonwealth". UKIP say "the Commonwealth" it means the whole thing, pic related is the Commonwealth you cannot hide from that fact.

>Not many people outside of the pro-EU shill crowd are so massively against trade with the Commonwealth, you see.
Why do you think I'm against trade with the Commonwealth? This is the kind of black and white simplistic thinking that makes you people sound so stupid.

Did you not know that Canada and the EU are finishing up a trade deal?
http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/ceta-aecg/index.aspx?lang=eng
>>
>>51685871
>Also note there is NO mention of a "white Commonwealth". There is an EXPLICIT mention of Nigeria and India.

There is plenty of mention of it.

>>51685871
>I know. It's stupid. We literally ARE a mix of continental peoples.

We are closer, ethnically and culturally, to the white Commonwealth.
>>
>>51686045
>There is plenty of mention of it.
Where? Where do they say the white Commonwealth?
>>
>>51686037
Hausa is Nigeria's main language.
Hindi is India's main language.
We do not share a language with the majorty of those people.
Anyway, UKIP want combined EU and non-EU immigration below 100,000.

In YOUR dream scenario where UKIP make immigraiton 100% non-EU, and lets say 100% non-white, too, we'd still be getting less non-white immigration into the country than with any other party.

>Why do you think I'm against trade with the Commonwealth?
Your childish reactions to UKIPs suggestions that we trade with the Commonwealth.
>>
>>51686075
>Where? Where do they say the white Commonwealth?

Any discussion of closer ties to the Commonwealth, particularly involving immigration/borders, centres on the white Commonwealth.

I'll do your work for you:
>neficial focus on cultural connections and the economic advantages of labour mobility. Chosen for their shared language, government and common law legal systems and similar cultural values, freedom of movement between the four nations is the subject of a Commonwealth Exchange report, based on an idea by Boris Johnson,
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/11/19/majority-support-commonwealth-freedom-movement/
FOUR nations. Which nations? CA, AU, NZ and UK

I know, I know, you want crime-committing Slavs instead of Australians. You want people to drive down wages instead of skilled immigration.
>>
File: nigeria india languages.png (108 KB, 830x539) Image search: [Google]
nigeria india languages.png
108 KB, 830x539
>>51686269
>Hausa is Nigeria's main language.
>Hindi is India's main language.
I can forgive you for being stupid but it's the lying I can't stand. You're lying in order to shill for your party. It's just pathetic.

>Your childish reactions to UKIPs suggestions that we trade with the Commonwealth.
The childish attitude is UKIP's saying we must leave the EU in order to trade with the Commonwealth, instead of doing both and using the more powerful negotiating position of the EU to secure better trade deals. Like between the EU and Canada.

>>51686405
>is the subject of a Commonwealth Exchange report, based on an idea by Boris Johnson,
This is a Conservative idea. NOT a UKIP idea. The Conservatives are the party in government right now. UKIP is the party you're shilling for, the party saying Nigeria, India and Malaysia have more in common with us than the Dutch and Germans.

This is UKIP:
http://www.ukip.org/keep_the_commonwealth_flag_flying

Read the URL.

It's beyond pathetic that you're trying to pretend Boris Johnson speaks for UKIP when he's a Conservative, because UKIP themselves prove you wrong. It's just amazing how stupid you are.
>>
UKIP shills getting BTFO as usual
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.