[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your honest opinions on gay people ? Does your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 16
File: LGBT flag.jpg (280 KB, 864x487) Image search: [Google]
LGBT flag.jpg
280 KB, 864x487
What is your honest opinions on gay people ? Does your country respect them? Do you think they should have more rights?
>>
>>51671666
Of course you'd like to know, Satan.
>>
>>51671666
> Do you think they should have more rights?
They already have all the rights granted to everyone. Why do they need special rights on top of that?
>>
>>51671666
They're fine.
>>
They're fine. I don't like pride parades though.
>>
As long as someone who is deemed different because of their sexual preference, religion, skin colour respects other people and the laws of the country they are in and don't have to remind you of how they are different, I literally couldn't give to fucks
If they don't respect the law of the land and/or other people, then I give a shit
>>
>>51671666
I'm fine with them. I'm bi myself, but flamers are unbearable faggots
>>
free
>>
>>51671666
>What is your honest opinions on gay people ?
Poor lads are sick, we must cure them so the may have offsprings. I think their life must be horrible and this shitty world try to make them mad.

>Does your country respect them?
No, my country is as sick as the others. You can't even talk about healing thoses unfortunates people, they'll come at you insulting you.

>Do you think they should have more rights?
Yes, the right to be healed.
But if they don't want it, off to the secret underground mountain gulag.
>>
I think they should be treated like everyone else.
Doesn't mean I don't think it's gross
>>
>>51671666
I don't give a shit, if your gay that's fine, if your flamboyant I won't hang out with you, but whatever it's fine.

The left sucks their cocks, the right hate them, and the center doesn't give a shit.

They have all the rights they could want.
>>
Why so positive guys?
>>
I've got no problem with most of them, except the faggy types who go to those fucking parades.
>>
don't care, flamers that base their entire identity on their sexual orientation are always shit people though

patronizes them to appease sjw treating them like special snowflakes

they have everything they need and more
>>
Homosexuality is mental disorder and should be treated with medicine and counseling.
>>
Well I'm straight but sometimes I think it'd be alright if some gay dude sucked my dick
>>
>>51672248
if you bust a nut and that thought is still appealing to you, you arent straight
>>
>>51672248
Are you sure you are straight? I am gay and I never ever think "it'd be alright if a chick sucked my dick"
>>
If you keep it to yourself its fine, but go around acting camp and pushing your sexual preferences in people's will get your beat up in this area
>>
>>51672150
Because being negative is stupid and pointless.

It's not like you can take rights away from people for being annoying, and even if you could, not all gays are fags.
>>
>>51672321
Lol ur gay
>>
>>51671666
They are messed up but the condition is benign enough and they should have the freedom to pursue their romantic interests. I don't think it was a good thing to institutionalise gay marriage.
>>
>>51672321
A a gay dude, you should know theirs a scale.

I personally wouldn't let a guy suck my dick, but I'd probably suck a convincing traps dick. I guess you could call me sort of bi.
>>
>>51671666
I am OK with them, they just should not be faggots outside, like they do in EU and USA. Basically this is gay life in Russia. They can be gay and say it, but they are just banned from being faggots.
I dont fucking understand why gays of the world hate us for that.
>>
File: 1428685462701.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1428685462701.png
146 KB, 554x439
The ones that aren't bug chasers or promiscuous drug using degenerates are fine, literally nothing wrong with them. Anyone making a fuss over a homo couple touching weenies is a spergy spazoid.
>>
>>51671666
Pinches jotos
>>
Friendly reminder that there is no such thing as a feminine penis and that liking futa and traps is gay.
>>
>>51671666
I don't care where do other people straight, zoophilic or gay stick their penises.
They were used to counter USA's """morality""" but they didn't really lost anything except no further perspective of marriage. Not a big deal, a marriage don't give you any financial profits here.
I think everybody should have equal rights. Gay people have the same rights as straight people in Russia. They can even mutilate their bodies, so a stamp in a passport isn't a big deal, it's not a crime against nature or anything. As for child adoption and promoting faggotry, I say no of course.
>>
>>51672412
rude
>>
Gays are alright, and they can hook you up easy with girls.

It's the current year.
>>
How come Russians are the posters who most like fags on /int/? Has the homo propoganda got to them?
>>
To be completely honest, the so-called "gay rights" is a joke. I don't care about what those faggots out there think is their "rights" and their pretentious needs. I only care about my right to exist and not get picked on simply because of my lust. I guess you can tell now that I am gay.
I'm not one of those idiot faggots who live in denial and pretending "the world love us!" every now and then simply because of the homoerotic craps in media, music and fashion or the amount of "permits" given and "crowd" for Pride Parade. I am not some animal in the zoo with weird disgusting fetishes and garments.
So, no. Enough...no more "gay rights" need to be given.
>>
>>51672412
>liking traps is gay
*lowers brimmed hat*
>>
For being a third world country my country is not that intolerant towards gay people, there is a lot of bosses in work places that are openly gay and all that.

And I do believe that we should give them more rights.
>>
Aus

I don't care, I'm bi myself but I hate vocal gays who go nuts during the parades etc

They do, but gays aren't allowed to marry

No
>>
>>51672816
what about adopting kids
>>
>>51672939
>Aus
>>
Gays are subhumans here
>>
File: Penkin.jpg (404 KB, 1354x942) Image search: [Google]
Penkin.jpg
404 KB, 1354x942
>>51672368
>I dont fucking understand why gays of the world hate us for that.
Misleading sensationist articvles and teenage attentionwhores who post ridiculous lies on twitter. We have tons of gays in entertainment, even one who sings folk songs and romance (he's a very good singer). Literally no one gives some serious shit except a bunch of irrelevant attentionfaggots. Simple people love these guys.
>>
>>51673067
Not for gays...I don't trust gay "parents".
>>
nothing against them. plenty of them in my extended family; fully support anything to do with gay rights

still don't need to know about the things they get upto amongst themselves (unless they're lesbians)
>>
Mental disorder.

but I don't dislike them or anything, i sort of pity them you know.
>>
>>51673326
I understand. And you yourself are not interested in being a parent?
>>
>>51673370
>sort of pity them you know.
Yeah, it's how I feel about Mexicans.
>>
Gays are alright.
Faggots who go in the pride parade with suction cup dildo on their foreheads should be put into mental asylums.
>>
>>51673558
ive only really noticed really faggy parades happen in SanFran and other big burger cities desu
>>
File: IMG_4623.png (343 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4623.png
343 KB, 500x281
>>51673486
u.s. is a shit
>>
>>51673394
Interested to be a parent, yes...but I'd rather waste my time with my nephews than adopt a child just to prove a point.
>>
>>51671666
I'm fine with Gay people. Alot of them are undoubtedly decent human beings. If it was fine for the Romans it's fine for us.
Trans people rub me the wrong way. Changing your gender is not going to change how you live your life, and it strikes me as unnatural.
>>
>>51673669
Okay, mehico. Whatever you say.
>>51673675
M-Maybe it would be best for you not to stay in Malaysia. I here it's not the best place to be gay.
>>51673729
>Trans people rub me the wrong way.
Hey, I'm all in favor of the idea that it's your body, if you're not hurting anyone do what you want with it.
With that being said I think it should be LGB not LGBT. Something about body modification doesn't sit right with me.
>>
Gays are fine. Just don' be a dick about it. Too many people anymore run around screaming. "IM GAY LOOK AT HOW GAY I AM ACCEPT ME OR YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!!" Also I dislike the ones who automatically think that the only reason that someone would dislike them, is because they are gay. God forbid you're just an asshole and insufferable to be around.
>>
>>51672150
HIV positive, more like.
>>
File: 1448255537217.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448255537217.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>Tfw no twink bf
>>
>>51671666
fag parades need to stop

I also don't like them adopting since they made their choice. They can pay someone to carry a child for them if they want one that badly.
>>
They scare me
>>
>>51673729
>Changing your gender is not going to change how you live your life
Of course not. They are changing gender not species. They will take the same shower in the morning, eat the same breakfast, watch the same movies. But it will change how people treat them (if they pass well) and how they see themselves.
>it strikes me as unnatural
Oh please. So is open heart surgery, driving cars and computers, but you don't complain about those do you?
>>51673558
yea, Pride really went wrong in the last couple of decades. A lot of lgbt folks distance themselves from it,because they're embarrassed by it. They see themselves as ordinary people, so they find that naked guys with dildoes on their forehead don't represent their interests at all. Which, you know, is a fair point. I think those guys who plan these marches should just institute some kind of dress code, and everything would be fine.
>>51674263
okay, stop. I'm adopted and I wouldn't have minded at all if some LGBT couple were my parents instead of these straight ones I have. Children don't care shit about those things. When they told me when I was like 3-4 years old that I was adopted, I was like, yea so what? You love me, and I love you, that's what matters. And that was it.
>>
They're not a problem until they present their faggotry on streets.
>>
File: fag-flags.jpg (50 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
fag-flags.jpg
50 KB, 500x537
>>51671666
hellbound abominations, now take 'em satan.
>>
>>51671666
it is not the government's place to tell who can fuck who as long as they're consenting adults
if marriage were stricly a religious thing then you could have any limitations you want but at least where i live it affects things like taxation, heritage, power of attorney etc. regardless of your beliefs which is why anyone should be able to marry whoever they wish
>>
File: 1434508453783.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1434508453783.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>51674318
Fucking Moroccans.
>>
>>51673771
THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one that though it belonged in it's own category. Again, not for or against the Idea, just... uncomfortable with it.
>>51674380
Perhaps I should say that the idea of changing the genetic role-of-the-die on what goes on between your legs strikes me as unnatural, not the right I'll admit, I generalized that it happens because of trauma, so what. This is not on the same level as not-body related technology of therapeutic medicine. This is bio-engineered viruses, cybernetic interfaces and cloning. It is fundamentally changing how your body works, not fixing it or helping it be lazy. That is the part that scares me, that people might start treating genders like tattoos. We need to think about this more than we are but no, we need to push it through otherwise we are bigots. This is a far deeper pit than gay rights to me.
>>
>>51671666
Nothing wrong with them. They should be equal with straights before the law, and they are here now.
>>
>>51675671
>just... uncomfortable with it.
I'm not even uncomfortable.
Ideologically I'm opposed. Wanting to chop off parts of your body is a literal mental disorder.
Furthermore, the whole point of LGB is that they can't change who they are and they should be accepted and loved for what they are. T is all about changing what they are. It's... it's not the same.
Again though, it's their body. Go nuts. Do whatever you want. I'm actually friends with a trans person. Whatever.
>>
I don't really care as long as they understand nobody is obligated to think of them as normal.
>>
>>51676037
y-you're n-not normal...
>>
What's the ratio of lesbians to gay men?

Whenever I'm out or at work I see lesbian-looking chicks (short hair, baseball cap, pants) everywhere.
>>
File: GayRepresentation.jpg (92 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
GayRepresentation.jpg
92 KB, 576x960
I'm homo and I hate just about every other one of my kind. Why can't you just act normal, acknowledge you're mentally defective, and keep your fucking sexuality to yourself?

You want respect and to be viewed as a normal human? Maybe don't have 50+ sexual partners every year. You hate being told gay people are promiscuous? Maybe don't go along with the "well you're not going to find a pure or close to pure guy" crap. You can't complain about being called sluts if you go with the flow and accept sluts. It's just like the pickle hetero men are in now with free womyn; you simply don't commit or pay attention to whores.

It's embarrassing to be lumped in with these subhumans. And don't get me started on how politically left these fucking idiots are.

>>51674380
>Oh please. So is open heart surgery, driving cars and computers, but you don't complain about those do you?
www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html
>>
>>51676108
More fags then lesbos I'd guess.
>>
>>51676130
This

Every other gay guy I've met is a massive slut that would rather fuck anything that moves and has a dick than be in a closed relationship, and then wonder to themselves why we have such a fucking negative imagine in public.
>>
>>51672744
This.

The only thing I don't support is child adoption.
>>
>>51671666
I dont have a problem with the fact that a guy is attracted to other guys. In fact, I think it's pretty cool. The largest character floor in most of my closest mates is that whenever a hot chick comes within close proximity they loose their shit and start acting like cunts to impress her. My gay friend doesn't do that.

What I have a problem with is the fact that flamboyant faggotry is being shoved down my throat in the movies, video games and advertisements all over the place. I have a problem with the fact that kids now days are being brought up confused about their sexuality on purpose by 'progressive' sexual education programmes.

I wouldn't want a gay son, and i'm not so convinced people are born gay, so I dont like faggotry.

I think normal people who happen to have a philia for the same sex deserve the same rights and respect as everyone else, just not adoption.
>>
All for LGBT rights senpai
>>
>>51676591
Of course you are. From my experience all aussies are fags.
Something to do with the environment or the water I'd venture to say.
>>
>>51676591
>aussie being a fag
why am i not suprised
>>
>>51677779
Because literally every aussie is a homo.
>>
I don't care what you do in your bedroom, but I do care when it's used as a political weapon.
>>
>>51671866
I agree with this possible b8
>>
>>51671666
I don't like them demanding more shit they can get married most places have a lot of rights now yet still complain wish the faggots would go jump off a bridge desu.
>>
>>51671666
As long as they don't parade and hang out their flag, or don't exaggerate their troubles and hardships in a lust for attention, who the hell cares if they're gay or not?
>>
>>51671666
They are buttblasted people.
>>
>>51671666
I think being gay is no problem at all, but they already have human right, why need more some kind of special rights? all leftists should kill themselves at once
>>
I'm gay as shit tb h family. I just hate fucking meme faggots that go to pride in just underwear and talking in an overly flamboyant voice and demand for rights that we already have.
>>
>>51679615
>and talking in an overly flamboyant voice

The stereotype gay lisp seems to be an exclusively American thing. I mean, you don't see Britbongs like Elton John doing that.
>>
File: 5243784.png (85 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
5243784.png
85 KB, 267x200
>2015
>not being bisexuality
>>
.>>51679562
>why need more some kind of special rights?
im pretty sure theyre trying to get equal rights, not special rights
>>
>>51671666
i literally dont care
>>
>>51671666
I would be fine with gays if it was not pushed on everyone as the norm or something desirable. I definitely don't hate gays as people, but I hate the politics surrounding LGBT.
>>
>>51679674
Fags already have equal rights. The Bill of Rights applies to them same as everyone else. You have the same right to free speech, religion, a fair trial and legal representation if convicted of a crime, and everything else. You have the same right to bear arms, same right to vote, collect welfare, etc, etc.
>>
1. I dont care long as they dont try to hit me
2. Somehow, most of peoples just let them live their lives
3. Yes, but not marriage on church
>>
>>51679674
it's like wonen's equal rights, when "equal" means voting and paycheck bonuses to account for the difference, but also retaining maternity leave and not serving in a country with male conscription

don't get me wrong, it's all right of corse, but it's not really equal rights, the american term affirmative action is more fit to desribe them. affirmative rights perhaps?
>>
>>51679727
and they want that shit enforced. They dont want to be killed just for being gay. Also banning gay marriage violated their right to the pursuit of happiness
>>
>>51671666
Just normal people. They exist, I'm okay with that, if they want anymore - they can go fuck themselves like any other self rigeous dickheads/LGBT activists/Feminists/Neo-nazis/etc who want something of me.
Nah, Russia does not support them at all. Honestly I just wish they would let poor fuckers live a happy life. Western "Freedum" is what countries get for oppressing faggots for too long.
>>
"I will now focus on that peculiar creature, the homosexual. I must say that I have nothing against homosexuals and have known a few that were alright individuals. Having said that, you will quickly notice that you are free to make fun of almost anyone - blacks, Jews, Irish, Chinese, and so forth. When it comes to the homosexual however, the first thing you notice is a virtual inability to laugh at themselves or be the subject of satire. Anyone who pokes fun at homosexuals is at once roundly denounced as a bigot, a reactionary, an enemy of progress, and more."

-- George Mikes
>>
>>51679758
>They dont want to be killed just for being gay
I'm pretty sure you have America confused with Iran.
>Also banning gay marriage violated their right to the pursuit of happiness
>marriage
>happiness
You've never been married, have you.
>>
>>51679865
They should have the right to be as unhappy because of marriage as everybody else
>>
>>51679865
- You can torture me all day long. I know pain. I've been married.
- Eeeeeh...
- Twice.
- Jesus!
>>
>>51679904
Marriage is not a right defined in the Constitution anyway, but putting that aside, even the rights defined there have certain caveats. For example, that the 1st Amendment does not apply to calling for the death or maiming of someone. The 2nd Amendment also does not entitle you to own a thermonuclear warhead.
>>
>>51679865
>I'm pretty sure you have America confused with Iran.
im pretty sure it wasnt too long ago that gays couldnt come out of the closet. in some places in this country they still cant for fear of being attacked
>>
>>51679969
I think it's more accurate to say marriage is similar to a car license or a building permit and of course those also have certain requirements before you can get them.
>>
>>51680006
>in some places in this country they still cant for fear of being attacked

Dude, nobody cares if you're gay so long as you're not an annoying flamer pridefag who walks around in pink underwear and yells about those damn bigoted Republican homophobes.
>>
>>51671666
They are gay.
No, i guess.
Don't really care. Maybe.
>>
>>51680109
lies
you are russian you must want to punch them in the face
>>
>>51679674
another anon mentioned same thing tho gay activists (not general gay) and feminists are alike
at least in my country they naturally can live, work, talk, vote, discuss, have sex, and so on same as other people, but that activists always claim other special treatment
>>
>>51680035
>Dude, nobody cares if you're gay
as i stated, in some parts of the country thats not true
> so long as you're not an annoying flamer pridefag who walks around in pink underwear and yells about those damn bigoted Republican homophobes.
that is true though, nobody likes those gays
>>
>>51671666
what more rights? more rights than me? they already have their basic human rights, what the fuck more do they want
>>
File: 1448869723187.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
1448869723187.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
I talked to a Muslim guy about this. He said that child abuse against young boys is rampant that homosexuals are associated with pedos. In fact most male refugees have been abused at some point. It's the same as the Catholic church.
>>
fags suck dick
>>
File: 1438051954363.jpg (12 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
1438051954363.jpg
12 KB, 277x271
>>51682109
>>
Aussie homo # 6 reporting for duty
>>
>>51682365
>tfw all the ausfaggot anons won't ever meet up for an orgy

Waste desu
>>
>>51671866
Why would you want to heal a gay? It's probably evolutionary thing which causes bad gened people to turn gays so they wouldn't get offspring in first place.
>>
>>51671666
Nobody really cares here. I live in a pretty progressive state. Gays aren't really flamboyant here though. I've even known a few and didn't even realize they were gay until it came up.
>>
>>51682109
#notallfags
>>
>tfw violence against gays is illegal
>>
>>51671705
This
>>
A female friend of mine asked me for a date. I really liked her but I like dicks unfortunately ;_; It's nice to know that some people are interested in me but it still hurts.
>>
>>51682840
So is violence against heteros m8
>>
>>51682879
>tfw qt polish 10/10 invites you with a winky face to study in her room at 3am
>tfw gay
>>
There was a whole referendum about if we should change in our country's constitution that marriage is only an act between a female and male person.

Referendum got through, gays got assblasted.

Still, our country hosts those gay prides or whatever. I don't know. Myself being a very catholic person I don't really like them, but live and let live I suppose
>>
I'm bi but I couldnt care less about the whole gay movement. I still consider myself mostly socially conservative other than the fact that I like to get my ass plowed from time to time
>>
I think its fair to say that most fags do not care about the gay rights movement, it wasn't so long ago that fags didn't even want marriage equality, what changed? Few decades ago all fags just wanted to bum each other in peace, now that they can do that with freedom they want more rights. I enjoy a nice dick in my mouth occasionally but why is it that I need to walk in a parade annually to show that I like dick, my sex life is personal and I only ever talk about it to really close friends or under anonymity.
>>
>>51671666
Our government unironically implies that gay people deliberately recrute little kids into their cult and that the sight of two men kiss can turn you gay.
>>
Who gots no bf here
>>
>>51683496
me
>>
>>51671666
I'm bi-sexual I don't care desu. Just let us be. I just want to continue living my life normally and without some SJW bowing their head in honor of me or something.
>>
>>51683481
Gay people should be forced to breed. We don't want the gay gene to die out completely. Plenty of intellectuals and great statesmen have taken it up the chutney desu senpai
>>
>>51676130
Self hatred much? Men love sex, as much as possible. Women don't. This is man/woman thing, not gay/straight
>>51672794
Its not entirely true, it's just english speaking russians are statistically smarter than general population
>>
>>51671666
totally accept, coz they are the member of Japanese.
>respect them?
fifty-fifty. Japan is turning into LGBT-friendly society, though.
>more rights?
ofcourse. they are definitely the member of rising sun. we and they have to make our counrty more affluent.
>>
>>51671666
They are people with a mutation.

>"""""""rights"""""""

Marriage is not a right.

I have no issue with the idea of gay marriage, but legalizing it only gives momentum to degenerates, and marriage should not be considered a right either.
>>
>>51682797
Your post would trigger any biologist and not for the reasons you are thinking about
>>
>>51671666
I don't care as long as they leave me alone with it.
>>
>>51683739
>women don't enjoy sex
This is a guy who cannot into pleasuring women.
>>
>>51671666
>What is your honest opinions on gay people?
They're people.
Most people just treat them like people.
I wouldn't know why.. I think they have all the rights people generally have in this country.
>>
File: FagPride.jpg (155 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
FagPride.jpg
155 KB, 968x1998
>>51683739
It's not self hatred because I'm not some feminine slut fagboy sucking multiple cocks a week. Also, women love sex just as much as men unless >>51684316
>>
>>51684316
They do but for them it's completely different. They don't even orgasm every time. As one girl said to me "having sex is like giving part of you to another human forever"
>>
Live and let live. As long as nobody's hurting anybody else without consent, preferably in private no matter what way you swing, then I see no problems to be had. It's neither the government's business nor mine what you get off to as long as everybody involved is capable of, and gives, consent.

That's why the US's polygamy ban is bullshit.
>>
>>51671666
I don't give a damn about them, they're fine normal people as far as I'm concerned.
>>
I don't mind them. It just doesn't really matter to anyone, in the grand scheme of things. Persecuting them is wasted energy, and working a bit to integrate them better in society isn't really complicated.

French people mostly don't mind them. Respect, as a society yes, as individual probably not. It's just not possible to shake off the feeling that they are not "real men" (or real women) in the mind of most people. Homophobia is obviously still present, but it's relatively rare - and very rarely amounts to actual violence.

I think we've reached that point where they pretty much do have equal rights in France, so no. Unless someone can point out to me areas where homosexuals are obviously discriminated against for arbitrary reasons, but I don't think there are many left.

Tl;dr I don't mind and I think we're in a good place in term of how they fit into our society.
>>
>>51684076
Aren't there several species of animals where homosexuals start popping up as soon as they start over-populating an area? I think I remember a specie of birds doing that.

Wouldn't be that unreasonable of a theory, I guess, considering how massively humans are starting to overpopulate this planet.
>>
>>51671666
I don't like them desu
It depends on the person.
No.
In the first place, do most of them really want more rights?
>>
>>51671666
On being gay itself: I personally find it gross, but I don't give a shit about it. I dislike the whole LGBT/SJW culture, but I've known a few gay guys who weren't flamboyant or militant SJWs.
(USA) Liberals do, some conservatives pretend to, and some conservatives don't. Most people my age "respect" them (I use quotes because they tend to see gay people as special, vulnerable snowflakes and token members of groups from what I've seen).
I think that marriage shouldn't be a legislative concept, and the only notion of partnership in the law should be domestic partnership (between any two people). Marriage is a religious thing and shouldn't be part of government.
>>
not something youre born with
suggesting so is authoritarian
society just hated sodomy, not gays themselves. so anal with a woman was considered as bad as being gay
>>
>>51672412
finally i can call myself bisex after years of work
>>
Your life, your choice.

Respect them? Probably no. But there are not many people who have a strong agenda against them.

No opinion.
>>
>>51671666
They're ok
No really, Mexico is too catholictard
The same rights as everybody
>>
>>51671666
give me a single reason why anyone should owe any kind of respect to homosexuals
>>
>>51671666
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes
just stop the parades, will you?
>>
>>51671666
It's ok until I don't know it. I don't yell on Red Square that I've watched CP and dream of underage girl, so I expect the same behavior from all sexually perverted people. Fuck with a woman, a man, a dog or a corpse but make sure that desire is mutually and keep it in your bedroom.

No. There is law forbidding gay propaganda. Sound weird, but it's not that bad. I don't want to hear about them and their problems like gender-neutral bathrooms as much as I see in Western media.

They already have all rights. Gay marriage and gay adoption are privileges, because they can't produce a kid naturally. I am strictly against it, because poor children in orphanages didn't do anything bad to deserve Parent №1 and Parent №2. I want them to find mom and dad.
>>
>>51686775
>I am strictly against it, because poor children in orphanages didn't do anything bad to deserve Parent №1 and Parent №2. I want them to find mom and dad

>inb4 asshurt Tumlbrinas try to argue that fags are better parents and more wholesome than your grandmother
>>
>>51671666
As long as it doesn't affect me, I don't care

No

I don't know to be honest
>>
File: 1421434721420.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1421434721420.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>
>>51671666
gay rights are a meme to distract from actually important issues
>>
Tel Aviv
Yes (but not for blacks)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
>>
>>51687598

It's not natural but I don't hate people based on who they fuck, also means more women for me.

I get disappointed when I see an attractive lesbian though, what a waste of good breeding stock.
>>
>>51687531
>Tel-Aviv
>New York

Jews confirmed gayest race
>>
>>51687797
Pro-gay isn't the same as actually gay.
>>
File: men-of-israel-dvd.jpg (38 KB, 282x397) Image search: [Google]
men-of-israel-dvd.jpg
38 KB, 282x397
>>51688308
Wrong
>>
>>51688365
The director is a right-wing pro-capitalism gay.

Even our homosexuals are based.
>>
File: Messenger.png (341 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Messenger.png
341 KB, 640x960
>>51673232
>attentionfaggots
Чтo ты пoнимaeшь? У тeбя нeт чyвcтвa пpeкpacнoгo.
>>
>>51688459
I'm talking about anti-gay attentionfags here.
>>
don't really care for labeling but I've seen a dude I'd fuck once or twice in my life, plus traps I guess

I don't see why they shouldn't get the same marriage advantages as other people, church shouldn't have to marry them though
then again we shouldn't have a state church either
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.