[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if muslims were right all along and Islam is the only way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: islam.jpg (24 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
24 KB, 460x287
what if muslims were right all along and Islam is the only way? What if evil jewish lies try to discredit it? It's a possibility.
>>
If Islam was "true" the koran would be some amazing document about the nature of reality and its followers would be some kind of ubermensch, but they aren't. It's interesting to think about what religions promise in the afterlife. In Christianity you are allowed to live forever to eternally praise and worship in Islam its pretty much the same but you're allowed to feast and fuck all you want and in Judaism there's no afterlife, you simply stay in the ground until the messiah comes and then you'll live again on earth as a king/prince.
Doesn't this sound like some retarded wish of some basic bitch? Its exactly what would motivate some retard living in poverty and misery 1500-200 years ago.
>>
File: Charlie Hebdo.png (62 KB, 315x874) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Hebdo.png
62 KB, 315x874
>>51671238
true, let the numbers speak.
>>
>>51671384
Doesn't really matter how it sounds, people naturally fear death and having some promise of an afterlife is comforting enough to warrant conforming to a relgion
>>
>>51671238
Islam does not present a single new thought or concept that does not predate it, so I don't see how this is possible
>>
I tried converting to Islam but I got stared at when I went to an all-nigger convert Mosque. I prayed to Allah before then and read the Quran online. It stopped being attractive to me after that.
What's wrong with a white boy wanting to dab in some of that third world occultist shit?
Fucking racists.
>>
they had their chance

they fucked it up

NEXT
>>
>>51671433
What's funny about Buddhism is that an afterlife (well, being reborn) is a bad thing which you should want to avoid by attaining nirvana. It's an interesting spin on the way other religions have the promise of eternal life while Buddhism has the opposite.

>>51671434
How does this rule out the possibility?
>>
most of the stuff 4chan complains about is what Islam forbids, except for pork and alcohol and most muslims go out for a drink anyway.
>>
File: 1449267983392.jpg (207 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
1449267983392.jpg
207 KB, 980x652
>>51671238
>>51671394
>>
Who cares? I just don't want to see their ugly faces when i take a walk in town. Is it too much to ask?
>>
>>51671533
Because then it wouldn't be the "only" way. Islam gets its legitimacy not from the idea that it is better than Christianity but because they think the Bible was corrupted. So if you don't believe the Bible was corrupted, it is better (or the same) as Islam.
>>
>>51671238
Nice try Muhammad, you're still shit and deserve to be holocausted though
>>
>>51671560
Islam is literally the /pol/ religion if there ever was one. Ironic that they are so hateful of it.
>>
>>51671561
Do you have more?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.