[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can an Israeli immigrate to America? Immigration general I suppose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: FlagUSA.png (49 KB, 1235x650) Image search: [Google]
FlagUSA.png
49 KB, 1235x650
How can an Israeli immigrate to America?
Immigration general I suppose
>>
>>51670441
Fuck off, we're full.
We don't need anymore circumcised people using this flag.
>>
>>51670441
just vacation here and end up staying. Make sure to say your parents are holocaust survivors.
>>
you don't, that's the point of israel
>>
Best state for me to move to? (preferably not anywhere in the south)
>>
>>51670571
Depends what you're looking for in terms of weather, population, and politics
>>
>>51670441
Get a job in Hollywood or Wall Street.

>>51670571
Minnesota or Montana probably
>>
>>51670476
but you're not full faggot the entire point of your country is to milk fuckers from all around the world
>>
Paint your skin brown, come here illegally, claim any criticism of your illegal stay here is "racism" and "xenophobia", tweet #NoHumanIsIllegal. Congratulations, enjoy your life of taking advantage of the system and not be a contributing member to society in this shit hole.
>>
>>51670746
We are full retard
You're not full either and yet you refuse to take in syrian refugees that need a place to stay
Fuck off
>>
You should say "America was also Promised Land."
Basis?
Make again.
>>
>>51670844
our country wasn't built by immigrants nigger that's the difference
besides we hate muslims
>>
>>51671009
Our country wasn't built by immigrants either
fuck off
>>
>>51670763
>edgy NEEts who don't know shit
Illegals work much harder than you people ever have or will.
What is being taken advantage of you call taking advantage of the system.
Lazy piece of shit I'm sure you have never even used a shovel and neither has anyone in your extended family
>>
>>51671099
>Lazy piece of shit I'm sure you have never even used a shovel
>>
>>51671135
What do you find so funny?
>>
>>51670763
>be lower class amerifat kid
>lazy, useless, work in fast food
In contrast
>be illegal mexi immigrant
>work hard in actual hard labor jobs, aren't a lazy piece of shit waste of space
You see unlike here in US, being a lazy piece of shit isn't commonplace nor socially accepted in mexico.
>>
>>51670441
Marry me for a Jewish fee shlomey boy
>>
>>51671494
t. juan martinez lopez
>>
>>51670441
you don't

you emigrate to america
>>
>>51671494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnzyhnhUX8
>>
>>51671573
But its the fucking truth.
Of course it doesn't apply to all amerifats (note: chicanos also included in this, amerifat culture really fucked them up) but huge numbers of them are useless lazy piece of shit cunts. Its sad really, looking at these faggots with their constantly tired expression on their face while working at their shit min. wage walmart/mc donalds job that takes literally no skill and no effort. Fucking sickens me
>>
File: 1446068054542.jpg (76 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1446068054542.jpg
76 KB, 677x583
>>51670441
you don't.
>>
>>51670571
keep our whitest, white.

97.3% Altoona, PA
96.9% Parkersburg, WV
96.2% Scranton - Wilkes Barre, PA
95.9% Johnstown, PA
95.7% Huntington, WV
95.6% Johnson City - Kingsport, TN
95.6% Eau Claire, WI
95.4% Glens Falls, NY
95.3% Portland, ME
95.3% St. Cloud, MN
>>
i heard it's practically impossible unless you have a PhD or years of experience in an obscure field in high demand
>>
>>51671694
dude nobody gives a fuck what your opinion is

you're a first gen mexican, literally lower on the ladder than blacks. you are free to go back whenever.
>>
>>51671065
>american education
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.