[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the ultimate goal of living in your country? In America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_6497_WEB.jpg (982 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6497_WEB.jpg
982 KB, 1600x1064
What's the ultimate goal of living in your country?
In America the average kid dreams of living in the Hollywood Hills with a mansion, a hot wife and have a fat-assed bank account.
>>
What happened to being an astronaut?
>>
>>51668559
That was for the nerd kids in the 90s.
>>
fuck bunda, party, have mony to fuck bunda and party, try not to die under 30's, be popular
>>
>>51668526
Making enough money to escape
>>
>short hair
>hot
>>
>>51668805
Forgot to say pic unrelated.
My waifu isn't for the judgment of outsiders.
>>
Familj, villa, Volvo, vovve

Means having a family, owning your own house, driving a Volvo and owning a dog
>>
>>51668526
Citykids: have a canalhouse, a boat, vespa and be seen at the hottest restaurants and events around Amsterdam

Non-citykids: own a big house, decent but expensive car like an Audi a5, be well-known and respected in your community, own dogs, donate money to your local Football club
>>
File: Oslo.jpg (164 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
Oslo.jpg
164 KB, 990x557
Seems like almost everyone wish to move to Oslo so they can sit on cafes all day long and drink Caffè latte.
>>
become scientist and produce results
>>
>>51669118
I've never understood the allure of cafes in Northern Europe.
It's always cold, grey and the people are anti-social.
>>
>>51669173
Never underestimate the norwegian tradition of sitting in cafes and talking shit with style.
>>
>>51668526
emigrating to switzerland
>>
>>51669121
Is it difficult to become a scientist in Japan?
I'm a bioscience graduate student and here it's amazingly easy to get a phd stipend if you're just reasonably intelligent.
>>
Getting rich and moving to less depressing country
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.