[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is virginity looked upon in your country? Is it an honorable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x532
How is virginity looked upon in your country?

Is it an honorable asset or shunned by society?

Pic semi-related
>>
>>51657515
Differs by generation, gender, and location.
Loud minority of young people are "sex positive" which means men and women are equal. If a woman sucks hundreds of dicks it doesn't matter as long as she used a condom and had safe sex.

Minority of men get frequent sex. Average amount gets some sex. And a slighly larger minority struggles to get any.
>>
boys are expected to lose virginity at least by age 20

girls are expected to lose virginity be age 12
>>
poeple laugh at you fi you are virgin at 15 to both men and women
>>
no one talked about it during high school.Never heard anyone talk about it either in university lectures, half semester in
>>
>>51658121
Why would people laugh at women? They can lose it anytime they want.
>>
>>51658190
That's how you know you got yourself sum virgins.
>>
>>51658121
This. If you don't lose it in your teens, there's something wrong with you.

>>51657677
>>51658032
>>51658243
Hello /r9k/
>>
>>51658308
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
>>
Nobody seems comfortable enough to talk about shit like that except leftists
>>
>>51657515
women lose their virginity usually when they go to university or when they get married. most men lose it under the same circumstances but nearly half the men lose it around 35 to 40.
>>
>>51658312
well...? girls are submissive and get more sex. submissive gays get more sex too
>>
Don't listen to the memes.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3394539/table/tbl1/
>>
>>51658472
>75% have had vaginal sex at age 18
>8 points higher than oral sex
>>
>>51657515
virgins are being ridiculed and shunned

girls lose it with 14. and every half decent looking girl has had already 12 different dicks inside her by the age of 20

that's why I only date girls 18-20
>>
>>51657515
i don't get it
>>
>>51657515
only chavs shun people for not losing their virginity ridiculously early desu
>>
>>51659411
left one is sexier and more experienced at sex
t.virgin philosopher
>>
>>51657515
>How is virginity looked upon in your country?
I'm 20 and virgin. No one has ridiculed me for it or judged me for it. I don't understand why anyone would.
>>
>>51658243
>she don't have sex she so weird *women giggles*
>>
>>51659411
Virgin detected
>>
File: 1.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Not much of a issue in my experience. I even told a girl about my condition and she implied to help with it but I ended sperging out.
>>
>>51661871
>>51661871

man child
>>
File: 1446558311864.jpg (9 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1446558311864.jpg
9 KB, 280x210
>tfw still a virgin at the age of 25
>>
Quas, wex, exort
>>
Popular guys: Expected to lose it at 14
Average guys: Expected to lose it at 22
Ugly/loner guys: Expected to be a virgin, the opposite is surprising

Attractive girts: Expected to lose it at 12
Average girts: Expected to lose it at 14
Ugly girls: Expected to lose it at 16
>>
>tfw 21 and still a virgin
>tfw not bad looking at all, have hooked up with a lot of girls now and back in highschool but never took it to sex, only bj etc
>tfw so damn horny and I just want to get it over with already

I swear I just don't know how to talk to girls at my uni and have sex with them. I'm so tired of being a virgin
>>
>>51663857
>I even told a girl about my condition

for what purpose
that signals to a girl that you're like mentally 11 years old and totally helpless. Like her little brother's retarded friend
>>
>>51658312
I'm sure you've had lots of sex anon.
>>51664115
Accurate. A lot of really attractive guys will settle for even close to the bottom of the barrel so long as they aren't morbidly obese and have a couple attractive features.
>>
>>51664192
Women have weak sex drives, which are primarily based on social status and not looks, although both are important. The first is mandatory, the second is flexible.
>>
>>51664348
Truth.
>>
>>51658472
Asians with two parents that go to college BTFO
>>
>>51664115
average guys still lose it at 15-17. Anything beyond that and you're a freak
>>51664348
social status isn't mandatory but it helps. Things that make guys attractive are confidence, looks, social dominance, resources/wealth, and fame. One aspect can balance out a lack of another etc.
>>
>>51664750
>Anything beyond that and you're a freak
Stop shitposting. Most lose it at 15-17, but it's not yet socially unacceptable to not lose it until 22.
>>
>>51657515
It matters to men only. If a man is a virgin, many see him as a failure (almost) everywere I assume.

Here it depends on your sex and behaviour. If you're a virgin girl, normally nobody will say anything bad about it. If you're a guy and you have your reasons: religion or just your personal morals, people in a decent company won't say you're weird either. I knew two guys who were virgins until marriage, they are regular human beings, went to clubs and used to hang out with friends who were very liberal in their sexual lifes. There were no tensions between us. Of course the topic was discussed many times but in a polite manner. If you're a cool nice guy and you happen to be a virgin, people will be surprised but the thing that really matters is your personality. If you're a fag, you gonna be bullied, if you have some kind of dignity, you won't. I lost my virginity very early but I never looked down on virgins, it is dumb.
>>
gf and I lost ours to each other, she was 18 and I was 22
>>
>>51664834
People looked at me funny when I was 18 and said I was a virgin. It's "socially acceptable" to lose it late but people think you're a social retard or really religious person.
>>
>>51665090
What's the context? Were you at a bar and tried to use "I'm a virgin" as a pickup line?
>>
On females it's not important unless she lost it too young or fucks around a lot in which case she's considered a whore

It's shunned in teen males, nonimportant in young adulthoof and shunned in adulthood and beyond
>>
>>51664348
this nigga
>>
>>51665152
roommates asked me when we were alone. They just looked at each other and didn't say anything
>>
Wife and I slept together before marriage, but we are both the only person that the other has been with. Really glad that I didn't get stuck with some blown out whore.
>>
>>51657515
It's "better" to be experienced but I don't remember even a single time when someone I know was shunned for being a virgin.
>>
>>51659411
me either, one on the right could just be getting it in the butt
>>
>>51658394
I never realised cockroaches can live to 40?!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.