[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that northerners in the U.S. are more casually racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: USA-satellite.jpg (694 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
USA-satellite.jpg
694 KB, 1680x1050
is it true that northerners in the U.S. are more casually racist than their southern counterparts?
>>
It goes like this-

Northerners hate blacks
Southeasterners hate spics
Southerners hate both
>>
Southerners are more openly racist, northerners will pretend they're not racist in public but talk about how shitty niggers are in private with their closest of the close friends.

A northerner might begin a convo by saying "Hey not to sound racist, but..." But southerners might be like "Goddamnit can we talk about how black people are... Yadda yadda yadda"
>>
>>51656439
>can we talk about how black people are

No, that's not right, they just openly say "fucking niggers" or "I hate fucking niggers"
>>
>>51656246
yes. boston, connecticut, new jersey, etc.
some of the south is cancer other parts are not so bad.

best of the south > best of the north
worst of the south is worse than worst of the north.
>>
File: 1416448092124.jpg (655 KB, 1463x2048) Image search: [Google]
1416448092124.jpg
655 KB, 1463x2048
>>51656439
Basically Southerners are honest and decent people with flaws.
Inb4:
>racism
>flaw

Northerners are all slimy, left-wing jews that lie through their teeth at you.
>>
>>51656766
Whats wrong with racism?
>>
>>51656896
It triggers leftists so hard they need a safe space and chimp out demanding uni presidents be fired
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
>>51656246
Dixie butt hurt incoming. To answer your question people who are racist won't say racist shit to anyone who they don't already know shares their sentiments. I mean why would you need to tell some random person "man I sure hate those niggers!".
>>
File: 1446330893166.png (1 MB, 884x642) Image search: [Google]
1446330893166.png
1 MB, 884x642
>>51657069
>MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHERMAN

Yankees are fucking pathetic as usual. The only way they could win a war against a bunch of hick farmers that they had outnumbered 4 to 1 was to burn down their chicken coops and kill civilians.
>>
>>51656338
>Southeasterners hate spics
>Southeasterners
>easterners
>east

so just the regular south
>>
I've never actually heard someone say something actually racist IRL. This is Connecticut.
>>
>>51657311
No, that was to remind them not to start pointless wars ever again. It has been working for 150+ years.
>>
>>51656539
>t. Northerner

Literally shut up
>>
File: 53025753_p15.png (325 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
53025753_p15.png
325 KB, 827x1169
>>51656246
>>
>>51656439
>>51658238
>t. someone who's never lived in a rural area

Don't know how it is in the South, never been there. Don't live in the "North". I live in a rural town in the southwest, and people have no problem telling you about their dislike of spics and niggers. They aren't hateful about it. It's more that they're blunt about their true feelings and they don't bother pretending otherwise.
>>
>>51657311
> Southern Democrats get butt hurt over being political minority
>secede from the US
>North has all the manufacturing, money, people, moral standing, and military leaders
>"hurrrr South only lost because Northerners were so brutal"
>as they fight to enslave people
Try if you will but you just
>I mean literally just
CANNOT make this up
>>
>>51658238
>Northerner

Listen here jig, I was bartending down here when you were in middle school, I know what real southerners say
>>
>>51658444
Yeah nah. I'm in Central Texas and they'll say this shit if you're also white, but if you're anything but they'll still be racist but they won't say any racial slurs. Thus the "can we talk about how blacks..." thing
>>
Probably, it's less of an issue in the north outside of big cities.
>>
>>51656246
Depends. In cities, I'd say at least in my personal experience, because of our lack of racism here, we can make jokes about racist stereotypes and nobody cares because they know we're joking, but that may not be the case in the south.
In suburbs, the people there usually moved there to get away from black people, so yeah, they just don't show it, and their kids don't know it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.