[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this is what happens when you brake this ""&qu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: g2DQgr5.jpg (64 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
g2DQgr5.jpg
64 KB, 960x699
So, this is what happens when you brake this """autistic""" norm.

https://vimeo.com/116949875
>>
>>51650057
Around 1 meter is all right for me
>>
That's just common sense if you live in city. When someone you don't know sneaks up to you suspiciously like that, it's almost guaranteed they're gonna steal something from you. Only country hicks wouldn't do it because they are too naive regarding strangers and you can actually trust people in smaller towns.
>>
>>51650376
Nah not really. They're just le autistic
>>
>>51650858
>>51650057
>"""autistic"""
>le autistic

Except you made this thread to brag about the le """autistic""" norm

Kill yourself
>>
Fucking hell, is this real? I guess it explains low population density. You need the space for autism queuing.
>>
File: 4909372.jpg (91 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
4909372.jpg
91 KB, 700x450
If you find this even slightly uncomfortable, you're pretty much antisocial.
>>
serious question - do people shake hands when they meet in scandinavian countries?
>>
>>51651663
yes
>>
>>51650858
Happens in NYC too
>>
>>51651663
yes
>>
If you meet someone here and dont immediately have sex with this person you are antisocial, cold and the devil.
>>
It's not autism, it's sanitation. People carry viruses, especially in the winter. Being close to someone who's sick or has been sick within a week prior transmits their germs.
>>
Do people like to have strangers or anyone really inside their personal space?!
>>
File: Average American.png (97 KB, 1161x850) Image search: [Google]
Average American.png
97 KB, 1161x850
>be American
>never use any form of public transit
>>
>>51650057
I wonder how they sit on the bus.
>>
>>51651663
when you meet someone for the first time or after a very long time

I'm currently tutoring exchange students in Uni. and the German students want to shake shands everytime I see them
>>
File: 1441486232665.png (28 KB, 577x328) Image search: [Google]
1441486232665.png
28 KB, 577x328
>>51651922
>tfw a qt creep stalker grill will never invade your personal space and make you uncomfortable
>>
>>51650247
>1 meter
>implying you have this luxury
>>
>>51650057
>mfw sitting between two obese people
>comfy as fuck

Pretty sure I'm the only person who see this positively.
>>
>>51653843
probably because it is not really a regular occurrence

I combat fat people by always putting the handles down
>>
File: 1301749562400.png (3 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
1301749562400.png
3 KB, 185x185
>>51653843
I don't know about you but I don't like being lathered in sweat and overheating from the big radiators that are their bodies
>>
>>51653843
persons*
>>
>>51652758
It's considered rude to sit next to someone if there are empty seats available, but if it's the only option it's no problem.

Some people even prefer standing to sitting down when there are no empty double seats
>>
I probably wouldn't move if they started inching in toward me, but I'd never myself stand too close.
>>
>>51654137
Well It's cold as fuck right now, so there's no sweat, plus the heat is not much of a thing. You just have to accept the the fatness in contact with you and make yourself comfortable, just like in a couch or something.
>>
In the Netherlands people completely ignore each other to the extend people can walk next to each other on the sidewalk without giving a fuck.
>>
>>51654331
Fair enough, I wouldn't hate it as much in a cold environment. My only experience being stuck sitting next to fat people is on planes in hot weather
>>
I would get pissed off too if some guy was slowly pushing me off a bench.

The girl with the pink shoelaces is a legit autist though.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.