[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California attacker 'pledged allegiance to IS' &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
California attacker 'pledged allegiance to IS'

>The female suspect in the California gun attack pledged allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State (IS) group on Facebook, US media reported.

>Tashfeen Malik made the post under an account with a different name, US officials are quoted as saying.

>Fourteen people were killed and 21 wounded in Wednesday's attack.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35006404

OH WOW I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING!
>>
yeah, retards claiming it was white supremacist can get fucked
>>
#notallmuslim
>>
>>51648597
I found it funny that they were treating it as just another mass shooting when all the gunmen had muslim names.
>>
How long untill Britain gets bombed for joining in against ISIS?
>>
But we still need tougher gun control right?
>>
>>51648674
That only shows that the people focused on them being baddies not them being muslim.
>>
>>51648752
Never?
UK is isis?
>>
>>51648674
>treating it as just another mass shooting
But it was just another mass shooting. The lunatics shooting everyone just happened to have been inspired by some other foreign lunatic instead of
>no gf
>>
Muslims have faced more discrimination in the US than any other ethnic or religious group in the past 20 years. If this is the price a few people (less than 12 or so?) have to pay for thousands Muslims to practice their religion in its purest form, then who are we to project our Eurocentric worldview and say they shouldn't practice their religious just because we disagree with it?
>>
>>51648962
They had makeshift bombs. It was a textbook terrorist attack
>>
I'm not usually a tinfoil hat tard, but this shit is actually concerning.

They refused to call it terrorism during the attack and wouldn't even release racial details while the killers were still at large, in a heavily populated area.

There were concerns of "internal disaster", all of the Democrats jumped to "this is a gun control issue" and refused to acknowledge anything else, even going so far as to deride Republicans for praying about it.

Now, even the fucking FBI and media are walking on eggshells and trying not to call it terrorism.

Consider how crazy this probably is: "a dual Muslim couple, one supposedly an 'assimilated" US citizen, went to a CHRISTMAS party and shot the entire place up."

Do you realize how much of a shitstorm that generates on a headline? I've heard a lot of hand-waving and vapid speculation about "why" they would attack that place, allusions to a holiday party, workplace violence, etc. and yet they're dancing, dancing crazily around the relevant motive that we can see right in front of us. They know this is political suicide as its the worst case scenario in December and a year before the presidential election. I think there is serious media suppression going on right now.
>>
>>51648962
I'm sure that's what your imam told you but the fact they had ties with IS proves that it's not merely a mass shooting.
>>
File: Dog Laughing.png (244 KB, 429x367) Image search: [Google]
Dog Laughing.png
244 KB, 429x367
>>51648991
>>
>>51648530
All lies. The race of the attackers doesn't matter, this is a gun control issue people.

Jesus it's 2015.
>>
>>51649044
It wasn't just your media either. Everyone knew that it was a terrorist attack but no one wanted to even speculate it by fear of being called racist or islamophobic.
>>
>>51649044
All this.

I know for a fact they knew the name and race of the attacker at 1:30 local time. I was listening to the scanner.

I posted a thread here on /int/ (check the archive) and got derided because I gave the name as syed farooq, which apparently sounds like sad frogs so no one believed me.

If I knew it was a terrorist attack the US government and media sure as shit knew.
>>
File: mfw4.jpg (14 KB, 259x301) Image search: [Google]
mfw4.jpg
14 KB, 259x301
>>51648916

Wow, that's rich fa
>>
>>51648530
Not all Muslims are terrorists.
>>
>>51649235
Even after they knew the names of the perpetrators the guardian were still trying to pass it off as a mere mass shooting.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/02/mass-shootings-in-america-numbers-more-frequent-more-deadly
>>
>>51649044
If this is an ISIS operation they'll surely claim the attack, right?
>>
File: retard.jpg-large.jpg (155 KB, 682x845) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg-large.jpg
155 KB, 682x845
>>51649044
someone posted this on my social media last night

i mean, fucking isis said that they had people in 17 states the week of the paris attacks. apparently trying to show that you're not racist is more important than saying, hey, maybe this was one of those that they were talking about and trying to look into this further.

it is sickening
>>
>>51649381
>mere mass shooting
i wouldn't call a mass shooting a "mere mass shooting" in any context

why it's important to call a spade a spade for my money is because stopping terrorist attacks is a lot easier than stopping some random citizen from going crazy and shooting people up, due to the fact that there has to be some sort of communication
>>
>>51649410
People are looking into it, you numbnuts.

The fact of the matter is that, with even remotely legislation, these murders would not have happened.
>>
>>51649461
>i wouldn't call a mass shooting a "mere mass shooting" in any context
When mass shootings are common place like in the US you can refer to them as "mere". Context is everything.
>>
>>51649542
You mean like the legislation we have in France?
>>
>>51649381
I'm still so mad at the media two days later. Absolutely furious.

Not only is this blatant propaganda it also put other peoples lives at risk.

Falsly reporting the attackers to be white when you KNOW they're kebab could have gotten someone killed while they were still on the lose. These people need to be put on trial for abetting terrorism.
>>
>>51649548
i understood why you said it, but im trying my best to not get desensitized toward these occurrences
>>
File: Religion of Peace.png (541 KB, 1291x909) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.png
541 KB, 1291x909
>Guys, there is nothing inherently violent about Islam. It's just a few bad individuals, which every religion has. Islam is absolutely not responsible for a disproportionately high share of the modern world's tragedies.
>>
File: mfw1.jpg (38 KB, 609x588) Image search: [Google]
mfw1.jpg
38 KB, 609x588
>>51649542
>The fact of the matter is that, with even remotely legislation, these murders would not have happened.

America will NEVER remove guns.

To do so would be to overcome to following obstacles:

>legal
>social
>psychological
>practical

Assuming a tyranny were in place who tried this, by the time they succeeded we'd be in the era of commonplace 3D printing.
>>
>>51649686
>>51649589

don't reply to the bait
>>
>>51649410
You make the mistake of thinking that lefties aren't mentally ill.

Self hatred to the point of self harm is textbook mental illness.
>>
>>51649676
Do you really believe what do you write ?
>>
>>51649676
The "every religion has its crazies" excuse is what really pisses me off. The amount of cognitive dissonance concerning Islam from both adherents and leftists is pure insanity.
>>
>>51649235

I remember that, shit they had fucking witnesses on scene who knew the guy and were in conversations with authorities.

It is fucking terrible, if this is what we have to look forward to with the next lefitst administration I would be willing to vote in a rock as long as its right wing.

We are going to willingly let IS get a foothold in our country.
>>
>>51649548
Not if you define it as such. You wouldn't call it a "mere" rape or a "mere" honor killing when they do it in any other Western country.

The context behind mass shootings is that there's anger over a particular issue that exuberates psychotic breaks in people, in countries with greater access to guns this can result in a shooting, stabbing, bombing, or even arson like in Australia. They're spontaneous acts of violence, that's what makes them scary.

This was planned in detail however. The bombs. The masks, the getaway car, it was a terrorist attack in its purest sense
>>
>>51649760
the funny thing is my views havent changed at all, and 5 years ago i would have been considered a pretty hardcore leftie here
>>
File: bloodshedknowsnocreed.png (2 MB, 1305x713) Image search: [Google]
bloodshedknowsnocreed.png
2 MB, 1305x713
Quick reminder for any Islamaphobe retards...
>>
>>51649589
You had two attacks in a year. We have dozens.
>>
>>51649830
>mere 1 (mîr)
>1. Being nothing more than what is specified
>>
>>51649410
Well, that's really pathetic
>>
>>51649871
Except ISIS is explicitly Islamic and uses Islam as an excuse for its actions.

The problem with Muslims is that they are bound by dogma and live their lives by it. They take everything said in the Koran literally.
>>
>>51649890
You also have much shittier access to mental healthcare for lower income people and 5 times our population.
>>
>>51649890

California has extremely strict gun control and most of our "dozens" of shootings occur in gun free zones.
>>
File: Religion of Peace 2.png (20 KB, 579x581) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace 2.png
20 KB, 579x581
The World's Worst Counries to be a Woman
>there is nothing that these bottom ranking countries have in common, every country just faces its own unique set of challenges!

sources: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-34808717

http://reports.weforum.org/global-gender-gap-report-2015/
>>
>>51649937

And the guys in my picture can be explicitly Christian, atheist, Pagan, etc.

The Qur'an, taken literally, says that killing a single innocent person is same as killing the whole world.
>>
>>51649921
But it's always more than what's specified.

Violent attacks don't just "happen", they're always caused by something else, even if it's as petty as "tfw no gf". Nobody has done something like this just for the hell of it.
>>
>>51649993
>The Qur'an, taken literally, says that killing a single innocent person is same as killing the whole world.
It also has many verses justifying murder like the ones quoted by Islamic groups to justify their killings.
>>
>>51649993
in these people's heads, if you aren't muslim you aren't innocent. why do you think it's the only religion in the world where killing apostates IS NOT uncommon of a practice
>>
>>51649676
>implying Weiland wasn't killed by a muslim
>>
>>51649871
This is bait but it raises a vaguely good point. While Islam is the main violent ideology today, Christianity has gone through even more violent periods.
>>
>>51649993
The koran also says that infidels are not innocent so there goes that logic faggot.
>>
>>51648530
14 killed vs. 10'000 killed annualy in Murrica. Do your math.
>>
>>51650031

Those are taken out of context of history etc. 99% of Muslims are not terrorists and condemn terrorism. Even Al Qaeda says ISIS goes too far.

Do you want to be judged by the worst 1% of your religion? And/or the worst 1% of atheists?
>>
File: 1436190274391.jpg (51 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
1436190274391.jpg
51 KB, 228x239
>>51649871
>we can't criticize the current actions of muslims because people in the past were mean too
>>
>>51650009
Except simple mass shootings aren't done in the name of an ideology or organization and are done out of emotion hence their difference with a terrorist attack.
>>
>>51649993
And Kuffirs aren't innocent according to Mohamed.

Very few Christians, especially in recent history, point to the bible as inspiration for their actions. They may be devout, but it's not the reason for their violent outbursts. The problem with Islam is that there are thousands of Muslims who do act with that in mind.
>>
>>51650052

And so has atheism. And so has paganism. And so has any other religion or lack thereof.

The problem is not looking at their religion, anymore than looking at gender or skin color. Rather the problem is VIOLENCE.
>>
>>51650059
it's uncanny how i can tell who is a muslim posting with a european flag just by sentence structure and tone
>>
>>51650077
>Those are taken out of context of history etc
Some of their contexts are during war which from an islamic perspective is pretty easy to justify. There are also many verses justifying murder during times of peace like for leaqving the religion, adultery etc.
>>
>>51650095
Emotion has meaning behind it. Unless your a schizophrenic in which case you would be institutionalized.

Mass shooters kill for a reason, they hate the worlds for being cruel to them even if it's for something petty.
>>
>>51650077
Those are not taken out of context, they're some of the same verses Islamic countries use the world over to justify giving apostates death.

The koran explicitely says infidels and aostates are not innocent.
>>
>>51650052
>it raises a vaguely good point

No it doesn't. Christians were violent when violence was the norm for the rest of the fucking world. In the 21st century, while kebab is sperging out, we have gay shit like human rights.
>>
>>51650093

Some of the Buddhists/Hindus in that picture are still actively violent. There's at least 1 person in living memory in every category.
>>
File: death-penalty.jpg (160 KB, 305x599) Image search: [Google]
death-penalty.jpg
160 KB, 305x599
>>51650077
>the worst 1%
hahaha shite post
terribly meme'd my friend
>>
>>51650052
>has gone
Yes, and? Christian organisations being brutal in the past justifies muslims being savages in the modern world?
>>
>>51650118
>kill and conquer land in the name of Islam
>The problem is not looking at their religion
>>
Daily reminder that this has nothing to do with al Islam.
>>
>>51650183
>Mass shooters kill for a reason, they hate the worlds for being cruel to them even if it's for something petty.
So you admit that mass shooters have something fundamental in common and their actions don't qualify as terrorism?
>>
>>51650118
>Rather the problem is VIOLENCE.
Correct, which is why we need to get rid of ideologies that explicitely condone and prescribe violence like Islam.

Glad we can agree.
>>
>>51650059
Of course ignore that Muslims kill 50,000 people around the world annually.

Instead lets focus on the fact that more people are murded per year in Francd than who died in the attacks, or that more people die in car accidents than those who are killed by suicide bombers

That totally justifies island actions.
>>
>>51650223

Oh OK. So the worst 4% (in Kazakhstan for example)? You are comfortable judging 96% of the Muslims in Kazakhstan based on the 4%?

And are we any better when it comes to the death penalty? When it comes to wishing violence based on anothers religion? When it comes to respecting human life?

Can't we just judge people as individuals instead of blaming a whole religion?
>>
>>51649044
It's not tinfoil, the Obama administration has absolutely refused at every turn to be critical of Islam or Muslims and has taken steps to try and prevent others from doing the same by obfuscating the true motives of Muslim terrorists. San Bernardino is just one case. Do you remember in January when the attacks in Paris were happening and one of the terrorists went to a kosher store and shot a bunch of Jews and Obama referred to it as "random killing" even though it was blindly obvious that it was not random in the slightest? Same thing here, he wants to misconstrue it as workplace violence or a gun control issue because he's a disgusting Islamophile and is trying to force government agencies to march to his tune.
>>
>>51650290
Paychologically yes, But the cause for which they kill is fundamentally different everytime.
>>
>>51650052

No, lol. Christianity's "violent periods" were normal for their time, worldwide. It was a corollary to regular human violence, including between Muslims and Muslim on Christian. Then, Christianity modernized with the world, and Islam didn't.
>>
File: 1448399850127.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1448399850127.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>51649871
Quick reminder to islam dindunufffin retards.
>>
>>51650360

How many people do atheists in North Korea kill? How many people do Christians in the KKK kill?

>>51650336

Most Muslims disagree with you and think that terrorism is not compatible with Islam.
>>
>>51649975
>Rwanda
what?

>Philippines
Don't know enough about them but really?
>>
>>51650400
>the Obama administration has absolutely refused at every turn to be critical of Islam or Muslims

>And so I think, on the one hand, non-Muslims cannot stereotype, but I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion. And to some degree, that is something that has to come from within the Muslim community itself. And I think there have been times where there has not been enough pushback against extremism. There’s been pushback—there are some who say, well, we don’t believe in violence, but are not as willing to challenge some of the extremist thoughts or rationales for why Muslims feel oppressed. And I think those ideas have to be challenged.
- Barry, during the press conference about the Paris attacks
>>
>>51649380
Not All Communists were Terrorists, and yet we destroyed Communist Terrorism by applying background checks and not allowing communists in sensible positions and jobs. And we also didn't allow communists to own weapons.

We should do the same with muslims to get rid of Muslim terrorism. It's a matter of just one bill to grand them all their rights back once Islamic Terrororganisations don't exist anymore.
>>
>>51650366
>he has to cherrypick the least religious muslim country in the world to prove his point
>And are we any better when it comes to the death penalty?
I don't see the US executing gays and women for adultery like your close ally KSA is doing in the name of their religion.
>When it comes to wishing violence based on anothers religion?
Are there Christian militias in the US hunting down non christians to rape their children, enslave their wives and kill their men?
>When it comes to respecting human life?
Because the Islamic world is a bastion of human rights lol
>Can't we just judge people as individuals instead of blaming a whole religion?
To kill a disease you need to treat the root not the individual symptoms.
>>
>>51650366
>Can't we just judge people as individuals instead of blaming a whole religion?

Not when our leaders keep trying to push mass immigration of people from that religion onto us.

If you let 100,000 Afghans move into Europe, you are getting 79,000 people who believe people who leave Islam should be murdered. That is a fact, and that is actually what is happening right now in Europe. And that's fucking insane.
>>
>>51650077
>over a billion muslims world wide
>1% are radical

Lol it's only 10 million. That's absolutely no threat at all, right?
>>
https://youtu.be/6d746Fckf2A

>>51650470

Wow according to that graph, "secular" is almost as violent as Sunni Muslim and . I guess I should assume all secularists are evil and violent. Let alone the mysterious "unknown".

There is over a BILLION Muslims in the world. Less than 20,000 Islamic attacks. Hmmm.
>>
>>51650472
>Most Muslims disagree with you and think that terrorism is not compatible with Islam.
Then I can only surmise most Muslims haven't read much of their book and are ignorant of their own faith.
>>
>>51650472
I don't know about North Korea, but the KKK has killed less than 200 year people in its entire 150 year history, and that's the high figure.
>>
Why do people call all of Islam violent when the salafists do 99% of the terrorist attacks?
>>
>commit a mass shooting to scare murica
>no one gives a fuck
>turns out you're number 352 this year
fail desu
>>
>>51650552

Sure, and reading rationalwiki makes you an expert right, you gluttonous fuck?
>>
File: 1417808659626.jpg (60 KB, 558x344) Image search: [Google]
1417808659626.jpg
60 KB, 558x344
>the one butthurt kebab ITT
>>
>>51650540
Yeah, but if you pay close attention it says secular/political/anarchist, so it's not a sand nigger in the sky telling them to do this.
>>
>>51650540
>Wow according to that graph, "secular" is almost as violent as Sunni Muslim and . I guess I should assume all secularists are evil and violent. Let alone the mysterious "unknown".
No but the ideologies of those that commit those attacks are which is something they have in common with the muslims.
>>
Any Islamaphobes saying "Islam preaches terrorism", WATCH THIS:

https://youtu.be/dxelJ6ADGes

That means you: >>51650552
>>
>>51650472
>How many people do Christians in the KKK kill?
Islam kills more people in 1 year than KKK does in 70.
>>
>>51650662
Ok you're trolling.
>>
File: 683660487698.jpg (24 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
683660487698.jpg
24 KB, 480x364
>>
>>51650540
Secular includes anarchists, communists, and neo-facists, all of which are scum of the earth whom everyone hates.

So if you're comparing Muslims to those guys, you're not helping out islams image very much.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x280
>>51650674

Efficiency
>>
>>51650674
Try 1 month.
>>
>>51650572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Peaceful majority are utterly irrelevant when 15 to 25% of 1.6 billion people are radical, violent Muslims. That's 1 in 4. More than a high enough number to ban practicing Islam and Muslims from civilized countries.
>>
File: 1449196272251.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1449196272251.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>51650662
>>
>>51650743
The peaceful majority are also experts on feigning being blind and death when it comes to the extremist "minority"
>>
>>51650635

Oh ok. So its a guy on the ground telling them to do this. That makes it okay to murder people then!

Hmm...I don't think so. Stalin (atheist) murdered far far more people than ISIS did. Should I blame all atheists?

>>51650585

Yeah I don't think mass shootings really scare the USA. When a mass shooting happens in France, even a small one like Charlie Hebdo, they get worldwide support and parades of solidarity like "We are Not Afraid" and the president shows up to express his condolences etc. USA never gets that after a mass shooting.
>>
>>51650743
'''''''''""'''''''''''Moderate'''''''''""''''''''''' Islam

>Norway deports Muslims, Violent crime rates drop
http://www.truthorfiction.com/norway-targets-muslims-for-deportation-crime-rate-drops/

>'Moderate' Sunni Muslims all agree stoning homosexuals to death is A-Okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I

>Muslims make up 8% of the population in France, but nearly 70% of the prison population
http://therightscoop.com/muslims-make-up-8-10-of-french-population-but-60-of-frances-prison-population-irshad-manji/

>164 verses in the Koran preach hatred and violence towards non Muslims
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

>40% of UK Muslims want Sharia Law in the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>1 in 3 British Muslim students backs killing for Islam
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

>Six Muslim schools in the UK at risk of radicalising students
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30129645

>Islam behind more than 250 terrorist attacks in the year 2015 alone
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2015.htm

>Adult Muslims kill 132 school children
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre

>Muslim rape gang rapes 1400 white british children
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>More Muslim rape gangs across the UK
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/08/29/muslim-rape-gangs-the-disturbing-role-of-britain-s-leading-child-welfare-charity/
>>
>>51650790
They are also very good at collaborating with the extremists when the opportunity arises.
>>
>>51650796
Sure, but maybe we should exterminate all people with heads because they commit all the killings
>>
>>51650816
>Muhammad the prophet married a six year old and fucked her when she was 9 and was a mass murderer. All Muslim men strive to be like Muhammad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad

>No go areas all over Europe, populated with Muslims, police and whites will not enter
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/01/21/europes-muslim-no-go-zones-documented-on-video/

>Sweden becomes rape capital of the west after mass importation of Muslims
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>And just for good measure. A few hundred more separate stories with statistics regarding Mulsims and their savagery.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/
>>
>>51650796
>Should I blame all atheists
No one here is blaming all muslims though they're blaming the ideology that they follow. It would be perfectly acceptable to blame stalinism for the deaths of all those people so why not Islam for the actions of islamic terrorists?
>>
>>51650816
In the Netherlands the majority of Muslims has come in contact with the police.
>>
>>51650776

Watch the video, he addresses those scary quotes.

>>51650679

Watch the video, its 5 minutes long and you responded in 1. Its a video from a real Muslim talking about why terrorism is incompatible with Islam. Rather than the people here who try to speak for Muslims because they read some scary quotes on the internet.
>>
>>51650790

>feigning being blind

Shitty English, but ok. We're not feigning blindness. We don't care. Simple as that. It's not our issue.
>>
File: 1374239248037.jpg (51 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1374239248037.jpg
51 KB, 211x250
>>51648674
>just another mass shooting

Ah, such is life in the land of the free.
>>
>>51650870

or blame Nazism for the ensuing war

an ideology is not free from criticism
>>
>>51650871

Says more about the police than us.
>>
>>51650870

The ideology they follow is a very specific sect of Islam. Most Muslims disagree with them and their ideology.
>>
>>51650870
Islam isn't a united ideology
>>
>>51650886
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>>
>>51648674
It happens so much,we don't even pay attention to the names.
>>
>>51650896
This year was kind of a low kill count, France in one shooting has had more deaths than the U.S. in 3 years of them.

We got two actual shootings and that was it.
>>
As usual. As soon as the irrefutable data starts flowing, the goat fuckers stop posting.
>>
>>51650585
Most of those are niggers shooting niggers, though.
>>
>>51650927
No it doesnt.
>>
File: gfSYrWv.png (2 MB, 1312x1792) Image search: [Google]
gfSYrWv.png
2 MB, 1312x1792
>>51650691

lol I don't agree with Islamaphobia but I do think the idea of very PC ancient leaders is funny.
>>
>>51650985
>353 shootings
>low
>>
>>51650886
>muh book

meanwhile in the real world, there are hundreds of thousands of you openly committed to jihad and millions more oppressing and murdering religious minorities across all muslim countries, from morocco to malaysia

scum, all of you
>>
>>51650617
Project much?

I don't think you like the fact that your books say exactly what they're accused of by critics.

Kinda telling Muslims never encourage anyone to actually read the Koran and Hadith but rather youtube propaganda videos wouldn't you say?
>>
>>51651009
The police are known to be literal cancer jews. They target us specifically.
>>
>>51650946
>>51650957
They're united in believing in the Quran though that justifies sexual slavery, murder for apostasy and adultery, holy war and more. Those aren't things up for debate like the hadith.
>>
>>51650963

Oh please. So all the Islamaphobes can argue about a true Islam, but the second I post a video from a real Muslim talking about real Islam, you whine about """true scotsman""? Did you even watch the video? Get out of here.
>>
>>51651045

What does my book say that I don't like, lmao? Inform me family.
>>
>>51651053
You earn it by being the most criminal part of society by a huge margin.
>>
Thanks again, Islam. You guys are just super and you totally belong on this planet.
>>
>>51651061
They debate over it tho, debate about the different interpetations and shit
>>
>>51650946

There are plenty of other backwards tenets of "moderate" Islam that are inharmonious with a modern, Western society

one of the biggest pitfalls of Islam as a whole is that it celebrates suicide and willing martyrdom as well as carte blanche to kill or coerce your religious enemies

Christianity COULD have ended up that way given only the Old Testament but then Jesus came along and turned it into a cheek-turning sissyfest, hence its modern application
>>
>>51651087
>a real Muslim talking about real Islam
Did you not read the link I sent you?
>>
>>51651007
This is true yet the media has twisted it so that it looks like white people make up that 350 a year number.

It dumb because the term isn't defined, so people can get away with It.

What they should be focusing on is the murder rates in the Inner city minority neighborhoods, particularly black ones, which have been a hotbed of gang violence for the past 35 years. Those are where most of the bullets are flying.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 476x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 476x400
>>51648991
>>
>>51651108

Nope, Antilleans and Surinamese.
>>
>>51648530
and yet Obama still won't consent to letting bygones be and joining forces with France and Russia to TEAR ISIS A BRAN NEW ASSHOLE
why the fuck not?
I know each country isn't as powerful as it once was, but together we could totally ruin all of their shit permanently!
>>
>>51651116
>debate about the different interpetations and shit
It's pretty direct in the things I listed though. Doesn't leave much room for interpretation.
>>
File: 1436808232331.jpg (12 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1436808232331.jpg
12 KB, 264x191
>>51651053
>behave like human garbage
>get treated like human garbage
>dem kkkops bein' reycis
>>
>>51651189
Yeah but it happened
>>
>>51651040
See
>>51651147

353 shootings with more than 3 casualties isn't the same as a mass shooting done by a lone gunman. The situations are completely different in scope and scale
>>
>>51651134

>Christianity COULD have ended up that way given only the Old Testament but then Jesus came along
There was no Christianity before Jesus Christ. Uh.....

>one of the biggest pitfalls of Islam as a whole is that it celebrates suicide

No it doesn't, suicide is against Islam.

>>51651141

Did you watch the video I sent you? Until then I am not reading your garbage link.
>>
>>51651096
Probably not much, which is really the issue here.
>>
>>51651178
The US could carpet bomb isis to the moon if it really wanted to but it seems like we only like to keep the more brutal tactics for when fighting europeans.
>>
>>51648674
They weren't, actually. The FBI was immediately involved. They just didn't want the public to know yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>51651260

Nothing at all :)
>>
>>51651255
>Until then I am not reading your garbage link.
Oh so you don't even know what a "no true scotsman fallacy" is. Doesn't surprise me though.
>>
>>51651255

I'm happy we have at least one token Muslim ITT ardently grasping at straws and deflecting

good for you my man
>>
>>51651291
I meant the media. I didn't see any website even mention the possibility that they could be IS operatives even when it was pretty clear they were at least Islamic extremists.
>>
>>51651307
And that is why you need to be deported from Europe.
>>
>>51651032
>Islamaphobia

That word pisses me off. If you are phobic of something, it is an irrational fear. Homophobia? Yep, legitimate word. A homosexual wont throw hydrochlauric acid in your face for looking in the direction of one of his six married infant daughters, a homosexual doesn't hold a set of core morals and ideals that basically stipulate he should kill you to appease an imaginary being. Fear of Islam and Muslims is totally justified, they are the most evil and violent force, currently on planet earth, killing innocent people on a global scale, on a daily basis, and there is 1.6 billion of them. All intelligence sources indicate between 15-25% of Muslims are radicals and radical sympathisers, that's 320 million people, or the entire population of the USA, 1 in 4 people.

People should be scared of them, they should be driving them out your neighborhoods. If this was 60 years ago, this shit would have stood, they would have been lynched in the street and forced out the country. But we are brainwashed with far left nonsense about racism and bigotry, where some how we are the bad guys for having fear over what is an unquestionablke threat to our safety and well being.

Fuck off with Islamaphobia. More like Islamarealism.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>51651373
>>
>>51651178
t. 14-year-old

He has enough grey matter inside his skull to realize that a ground invasion would be suicidal. Coalition forces will take Raqqa within a couple of days but what happens after that? 10 more years of soldiers getting their limbs blown off by IEDs? Another fragile government headed by a sectarian shithead who will once again lose control of territory to ISIS 2.0?
You cannot fix this problem without getting those monkeys to govern themselves, either with redrawn borders or a self-appointed strongman that can be controlled by the West or whatever.
>>
>>51651313

I do know what it is.

And I guess you don't know what the Qur'an says because you never watched my video and instead decided to fart about scotsmen.

>>51651348

I'm not a Muslim. I am just someone who believes in tolerance. Funny how people bash Islam claiming its "against Western culture" but they forget the most important Western value of tolerance.
>>
>>51651453
Scum.
>>
>>51651469
Ok man whatever. It's clear that you won't listen to any rational argument anyway.
>>
>>51650470
Dat Christian efficiency
>>
Who the fuck cares? There's a mass shooting in America every week now
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
>>51651517
>>
>>51648752
apparently they've tried to start shit at least 7 times before we even announced we would bomb them
>>
>>51651358
lolwut? Both the NYTimes and the Big Black Cocks suggested the possibility of an IS cell.
>>
>>51651553
It's weird that sub-saharan Christians armed with machetes and shoddy aks are more efficient than sunni muslims armed with explosives and a bit less shoddy aks
>>
>>51651469

I cannot tolerate a fundamentally intolerant religion. I hope you understand that. If we became an Islamic theocracy that would be our future. Their goal is to expand Islam.
>>
>>51651566
Braindead, mindless neanderthal. No free will or free thought of your own.
>>
>>51651469
>but they forget the most important Western value of tolerance.
I don't recall seeing anything about tolerance for muderous fifth columns striving for the destruction of the state in my Engligh enlightenment studies.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
>>51651634

Ahahahaha
>>
>>51651469
To pence implies the person you are tolerating is a rational human being who can accept that a society has certain rules and limits.

Not a group of people who kill women for adultery

Not a group of people who stone homosexuals

Not a group of people who believe unbelievers should be converted by the sword

Not a group of people who want to instate their laws as the supreme law of the land, or at least in their communities.

That we will not tolerate, nor accept as mere "cultural differences".
>>
>>51651584
Since today. Not since the names of the perpetrators were released.
>>
>>51651637

Turns out Western values have evolved in the last few centuries, who would have thought?

>>51651622

Except Muslims are not fundamentally intolerant at all.
>>
>>51651465
>ground invasion
Tell me, If Russia, the USA, and France agreed to nuke the fuck out of the middle east....
Would the brits bitch?
The Chinese?
or would we argue for a bit before cleaning up the radiation and see who gets what from the mineral reserves/oil?
>>
>>51651699
>Except Muslims are not fundamentally intolerant at all.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAASSA mashallah brother
>>
>>51651672

Not all Muslims do that stuff though? Just judge Muslims AS INDIVIDUALS.
>>
>>51651621

Last attack in Paris seemed efficient as hell lmao
>>
>>51651699
>Except Muslims are not fundamentally intolerant at all.
Inshallah albanian kosovo friend
>>
>>51648530
Muslim here. One of the injured victims of the shooting was a Muslim social worker who was active at the Riverside Mosque. She was shot multiple times by Farook, who knew her, but thankfully survived. But that'll be ignored as the magnifying glass is going to be focused solely on American Muslims now. You might not want to hear this, but the ones who end up suffering the most from these kind of radical attacks, after the victims and their families of course, are everyday American Muslims like me who just want to live our life normally.

We didn't create ISIS. We didn't create the circumstances that gave birth to ISIS. We're just stuck in the middle where both sides of the argument are pointing to us and saying "You're not a real Muslim". A year ago, a man walked up to my mother who was with my two younger sisters at Subway and said, "You people should be beheaded." You think I want this? You think I want to live in a world where I'm at one end of the country and my mother and siblings are at the other end receiving death threats from someone who gets all his information off of Fox and CNN?

Look I know every argument you're going to throw at me. I welcome it. But you know what I've come to notice? As much as /int/ despises anti-vaxxers or climate change deniers, you guys actually end up using their same frame of mind when it comes to discussing Islam. Every time I try to point to the fact that countless Muslims scholars that have condemned ISIS or terrorism in general, I get the same stupid reply of "But Al-Baghdadi has a PhD in Islamic Studies" or "You think I'm stupid? I've done my own research into Islam and these Muslim scholars are wrong." How the hell is that any different than what Jenna McCarthy says. You're trying to tell me that you can't find a medical doctor who'll tell you that vaccines cause autism or a scientist who says climate change isn't real?

Whatever, I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want. I'm gonna stick to the minor boards.
>>
>>51651584
The BBC most certainly DID NOT. They, right fucking now, have articles on the front page calling for more gun control and one where it says "b-but why would they kill?

As if the reason wasn't glaringly fucking obvious.
>>
>>51651699

>Muslims are not fundamentally intolerant at all

Even "progressive" Muslim states like Turkey imprison atheists. The rest kill them, along with gays
>>
>>51651790
>1 death for 4 suicide bombers.

super efficient m8
>>
>>51651699
I don't know of any western academic who believes that expressing tolerance is an absolute, do or die scenario.

Would you tolerate a drunkard throwing up on your car? Or a BLM activist blocking you from entering the building your job is at? Would you tolerate a pedophile who lives next to your family?
Would you tolerate a heroine junky who robs your house for your belongings to pay for his addiction?
>>
>>51651878

>7 perpetrators (one of which has survived)
>130 deaths

300-tier efficiency
>>
I hate that we can't openly talk about which aspects of Islam these radicalists find so appealing. We can never address the root cause if we keep being afraid to talk about it.

Why do people feel drawn to radical Islam? How do regular everyday people suddenly turn into Jihadists?
What is so appealing about salafism? Is it a response to modern Western society's tolerance?
>>
>>51651861

No they do not. Also many atheist states put to death Muslims does that make atheists "fundamentally intolerant".
>>
>>51651759
The fact is they condone it and view it as acceptable under any circumstances, that is the issue
>>
>>51651699
The foundarion of the United States is English enlightenment thought. Something that is inherently against it is inherently against the United States.
>>
>>51651822
>their same frame of mind when it comes to discussing Islam
Quoting verses of the Quran is equivalent to making shit up? okayyy
>>
>>51651947
Weren't like 100 of the 130 killed by the two/three(?) people who shot up the theater?

The other guys couldn't even get the bombs into the football stadium.
>>
>>51651990
Quoting verses out of context and ignoring 1300 years of Islamic jurisprudence certainly is every bit as disingenuous as anti-vaxxer nonsense.
>>
lmao the guns were bought legally in California, not arizona.

California has stricter gun laws than half of Europe.
>>
>>51651996
And even they couldn't kill that many people despite being in an enclosed space. Also one of them blew himself up without harming anyone. Same thing happened when the police raided the apartment in seine-st-denis.
>>
>>51651822
>We didn't create the circumstances that gave birth to ISIS
Yes you did. Islam gave rise to ISIS because it's a violent ideology.

You propagate said ideology. You are at the very best complicit in their rise, and culpable at worst.
>>
>>51651759
>just muslims AS INDIVIDUALS
and a large majority of the individuals believe it's right
If 80% of Americans believed in fucking babies to cure AIDS, the US would be culpable as a whole...
>World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
>Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK
>PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at civilians
>Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
>BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam"
>Pew Research (2014): 47% of Bangladeshi Muslims says suicide bombings and violence are justified to "defend Islam". 1 in 4 believed the same in Tanzania and Egypt. 1 in 5 Muslims in the 'moderate' countries of Turkey and Malaysia.
I can keep going?
And don't give me this "minority" shit
They just run to other countries when they have a chance to take control...
When there's a problem caused by Islam, it's everyone elses problem
When there's a problem from within Islam, it's the angry muslims problem
When is ANY problem the "average" muslim's problem?
>>
>>51651759
There are enough of them that are violent to warrant being cautious and untrusting of all of them. 1 in 4 are the numbers.

You know, when you are driving on the road, the vast majority of other road users are fine, and drive with care, but you never know when some dick is going to smash into you out of nowhere, so you are always cautious of every car around you, right?

Same logic, if anything, by weight of risk, you should be more cautious around them than you are around other road users.
>>
>>51652063
>Quoting verses out of context
There is no specific context for killing people for leaving islam or adultery though.
>>
>>51651981

Oh, really? Last time I checked, genocide and slavery were part of the foundation of the USA and a part of Enlightenment "values". So if I am an abolitionist I against the USA. Really? Are you sure?
>>
>>51652082
>Americans rejecting their involvement in the rise of the Islamic State.

Worse than Turks saying they dindu nothin is all kurds durr
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 592x492
This shooting was just Americans being Americans. It had nothing to do with Islam.
>>
>>51652155
> and a part of Enlightenment "values".
lol what? Slavery was abolished during the enlightenment.
>>
>>51652106

Really? A LARGE majority?

Because according to you, a majority of Muslims don't want Sharia law in the UK, a majority of Muslims disapprove of the Taliban/Al Qaeda, a majority of Muslims disagree with violent clerics, a majority of Muslims think suicide bombings are wrong.

And those are your own cherry picked stats from cherry picked samples! Its not ANY majority let alone a "large majority".
>>
>>51652140
And bible says you should kill people for shaving their beards
>>
>>51648674
I figured it was as soon as I read the man's name tbqh
Dead giveaway, deport all hajjis.
>>
>>51652063
>ignoring the fact that the 1300 years of jurisprudence is a justification for ruining Buddhist monuments that have existed for hundreds of years
Even at the height of christian fervor europe didn't destroy the greek pagan monuments
>ignoring that the jurisprudence allows for killing civilians, "infidels", and horrible torture for minor infractions
fuck off
>>
>>51648991
Next time why don't you offer your own life as a sacrifice to Allah?
>>
>>51651822
This looks like copy-paste.

No one here watches CNN or FOX.
>>
>>51652280
The old testament says that but Christians follow the new testament. Ancient Jews were indeed a savage bunch though.
>>
>>51652334
you are a smart guy
>>
>>51651949
>How do regular everyday people suddenly turn into Jihadists?
A search for meaning, which every human bean goes through. They find meaning in violent ideology instead of starting companies, making particle accelerators, and volunteering at NGOs.

>What is so appealing about salafism?
It's a simple ideology without the cognitive dissonance of reconciling modernity with a book written for authoritarian tribes living in a desolate shithole. It does away with all the logical contortions necessary to make the unsavoury bits of the Quran and sahih Hadith fit with civilization. See also: al-Ghazali and the decline of the Islamic Golden Age.
Most Muslims are cultural Muslims. They are not theologians so they don't have to contend with the complexities of scriptural hermeneutics in daily life.
>>
>>51652262
There is a plurality that refused to answer in every one of these polls
The ones who would came close to a majority on their own
Even assuming that the remaining is "50/50" which is bullshit because most people against share views willingly, a slight majority holds these views
>>
>>51652351
>m-muh old testament doesn't count
>>
>>51652225

No it wasn't. Slavery wasn't abolished til 1865 in the USA, almost 100 years after the founding of the USA and long after the """"Enlightenment""" (traditionally dated from 1715 to 1789) had came and gone.
>>
>>51652262
You don't see an internationally funded christian/buddhist/hindu terror network though.
>>
>>51652280
and the last time that happened was?
>>
>>51652369
U U
U U
>>
>>51652411
Well, it doesn't.

We don't stone people, we touch pigs etc etc.
>>
There is no god but Allah
>>
>>51652406

Yeah I'd refuse to answer too because they are insulting bs questions. Point is you set out to prove a "LARGE MAJORITY" and instead showed me a minority.

>>51652411

The Old Testament "counts" but its explicitly fulfilled by the New Testament. Jsyk.

Also the OT says not to cut your beard as part of Jewish ceremonial law but it doesn't say you should put offenders to death. You made that part up.
>>
File: 1409000690221.png (17 KB, 418x543) Image search: [Google]
1409000690221.png
17 KB, 418x543
>>51652517
and Spurdo his His prophet
>>
>>51652411
You know the old testament is a compilation of stories and rules from before the Christian prophet came with his law (which is the new testament)?
>>
>>51652262
15 to 25% is enough to render the peaceful majority irrelevant and judge the group. Just as we had to with Nazis and the japanese in WW2. Historically, in groups where radical views are held, the peaceful majority is irrelevant when the minority are large enough to cause problems for everyone else. We should be banning Islam and practicing Muslims, the numbers are great enough now for the entire group to be considered a threat, because they are.

If anything, the fact there is such a large group of moderates makes it even harder, it gives the radicals the freedom to stay hidden amoung us. All Muslims should be registered on a database, and their movements followed, if they wish to live in the civilized world. If they are indeed moderate, and have nothing to hide, then they have nothing to worry about, and if they don;t like it, they can go back to a Muslim country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>51652514
then you are not true Christians
>>
>>51652441
The slave trade was bannes by the US Constitution.

The continution of slavery was explicitely against the tenants of rhe enlightment but only persisted because of political necessities. If you ever read any fucking Jefferson or Mason you would know that.

Islam is just as philosophically unAmerican as slavery was even at the time of the nation's founding

Two wrongs do not nake a right.
>>
>>51652411
It counts but the law was only for Jews and only until Christ comes. Also, there was no death penalty for beard shaving, you're making things up.
>>
File: nuke1.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuke1.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Paris shooters yell allahu ackbar
>Tumblr/Twitter awash with "we don't know all the facts don't jump to conclusions"
>California shooters unknown
>same websites, same users: HURR DURR WHITE DEVILS STRIKE AGAIN

I want off this ride.
>>
>>51652619
I guess Jesus Christ isn't either then telling us that none of his father's creations are unpure and all that.
>>
File: 3788f4415a7dea19.jpg (33 KB, 640x249) Image search: [Google]
3788f4415a7dea19.jpg
33 KB, 640x249
>>51648674
>>
>>51652606
>For truly, I say to you, suntil heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
t. jesus
>>
>>51652619
Tell that to the Apostles, moron.
>>
>>51652677
Gun legislation for the US is more important than neutering Islamism.
>>
>>51652619
Christ would be shocked to hear that as he explicitely repudiates vasts swaths of the Old Testament precisely because they were savage and retarded.

Christianity as a matter of faith rejects much of that bullshit precisely on Christ's command.
>>
Hurry up and forget about this. You don't want to be racist, do you?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/22/college-students-say-remembering-9-11-is-offensive-to-muslims.html
>>
>>51652686
Oy vey
>>
>>51652573
>Yeah I'd refuse to answer too because they are insulting bs questions. Point is you set out to prove a "LARGE MAJORITY" and instead showed me a minority.
Almost majority in response
Large plurality refusing to say
Not a large majority
Fuck off libby scum
>>
>>51652686
>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -- a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
t. Jesus

this is fun
>>
>>51652619
Tell that to Jesus, who harvested grain on Sabbath!

Are you muslim, by the way?
As a german you should know this, normally.
>>
>>51652852
At least he was not a warlord,
>>
>>51652622

Ah yes, Jefferson was so against slaves that he continued to keep them and rape them until he died, upon which the vast vast majority of his dozens and dozens of slaves were resold.

"Political necessity" nothing, the abolitionists post-Enlightenment (mainly religious fundamentalists of their own type), literally fought a war in order to end slavery.

Slavery and genocide were baked into the American "Enlightenment". Just like slavery was baked into the Constitution. The Enlightenment always meant just more toleration for non-royal rich white males. Sorry but I don't care about the """"""Enlightenment""""".
>>
>>51652677
Tell me about it. They'll come to their senses though, until the next thing happens.

For instance, the people that were sucking Bruce Jenners cock are now saying he didn't deserve any award and is a prick.

It may take some time, but they're all sheep, and they'll drop any "morals" they have the second more than 10 people say too.
>>
>>51652852
You know that's not literal right? He means in terms of faith and the conflicts it will cause for people who accept christianity over their old religions followed by their family members.
>>
>>51652686

Read the rest of that chapter. He is fulfilling the Old Law in that very book. That's the same chapter where he abolishes divorce, says to love your enemies, turn the other cheek etc. John 8 is where he abolishes the death penalty.

>>51652821

"Almost a majority" is also known as a "minority".
>>
>>51651949
This is actually a nice article about it.

http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/mothers-of-isis/index.html

>Inb4 huff post
>>
>>51652996
wait....are you saying....the context IS important?
>>
>>51652916
>Sorry but I don't care about the """"""Enlightenment""""".
Then leave the country. You reject the founding principles of the nation as having value then you reject the value of the nation outside of how it can serve your own shallow hierarchy of needs.

You do not love this nation and you have no loyalty to it as a citizen. You are in essence a leach.
>>
File: 759021.0.sanb.jpg (40 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
759021.0.sanb.jpg
40 KB, 640x427
>This is a common happening in the United States, it's just another mass shooting
It's actually not.

Here's the happening: Syed (28) and Tashfeen (27) left their 6 months old baby at home and went to a Christmas party organized by the local administration. At the scene, the couple, armed, shot and killed 17 people, and injured 17 more.

According to the FBI, between 2000 and 2013, in 160 shootings (as in situations where people shot each other and police intervened), only 2 had more than one attacker. Here, we had two people.
In the same report, the Bureau mentions that in 160 shootings only 6 involved women.
Source:
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/september/fbi-releases-study-on-active-shooter-incidents/pdfs/a-study-of-active-shooter-incidents-in-the-u.s.-between-2000-and-2013

Another rarity: this shooting was done not by two regular people, it was done by a married couple.
This shooting was also very violent - the couple and the police had an intense shooting where almost 500 bullets were fired, according to CNN.
Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shootings-four-things-unusual/index.html

More data: the couple carried multiple weapons to the scene, including rifles and semiautomatic handguns. They also carried equipment such as bulletproof vests, and military uniforms.
The couple's house had a real life arsenal of weaponry, including bombs/explosives.

This isn't a common shooting. This is most likely a well planned terrorist attack, and it might be religiously motivated, as the evidence saying the shooters pledged fidelity to the Islamic State and attacked a party based in a Christian celebration seem to point out.
>>
>>51652996
>ignoring large plurality
ok, ahmed
how about the large majority who agreed attacks against the west were in line with mainstream islam?
Reconcile the rest now you dick eating cock mongerer!
>>
>>51649871
You seem to forget that
>the middle ages are over, in which muslims have been about as voilent as the rest so those people in the pictures can be erased
>older societies were barbaric and backwards, this is why we don't want them just like we don't want an Islamic society
>most Muslim countries punish apostacy, so we must assume that muslims want an extremist society which tries to punish dissent as hard as possible even if that dissent isn't violent or harmful in nature
>>
>>51653117
>wait....are you saying....the context IS important?
I don't recall jesus saying "unless if it's war or someone tries to leave our religion then go back to using the old testament rules"
>>
>>51653153
>shot and killed 17 people
It's 14 actually, my mistake.
>>
>>51652916
> I don't care about the """"""Enlightenment""""".

Without it there would still be slaves.

>means fuck you t.b.h.
>>
>>51653282
Nothing wrong with a bit of slavery tb͏h
>>
>>51653117

I never denied it.

>>51653126

Yeah the founding principles:

1) Slavery (only because its politically expedient tho!)
2) Genocide.
3) Increased rights for landowning white males.
4) No taxation without representation (ps if you aren't a landowning white male you still pay taxes)

Wow. Coool. Please. The """Enlightenment""" isn't the pinnacle of Western civilization. Its a relatively minor phase that lasted less than a century, where a few white males got very very full of themselves and decided they were the """Enlightened""" ones.

Nobody will remember the Enlightenment 1000 years from now. The only reason why we pretend to care about it now is simply because of the Founding Fathers.
>>
>>51653153
>This is most likely a well planned terrorist attack,
>most likely
It is.
>and it might be religiously motivated
>might be
It is.
>>
>>51653207
he said that in the gospel of Mark, chapter 12 vs 22 "And Lo, suck my cock said Jesus, lick my ass and jack me off so thine lips look like one was playing a rusty trombone"
>>
>>51652996
answer >>51653179
please
I'm following, would like to hear an excuse/explanation?
>>
>>51653388
Yeah, but I'm waiting for official confirmation from the FBI and the White House.
>>
File: 1445358671312.gif (2 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1445358671312.gif
2 MB, 800x448
>>51653402
*dips menora*
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.