[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Americans simply stop eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: american-eating-contest4.jpg (53 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
american-eating-contest4.jpg
53 KB, 550x380
Why can't Americans simply stop eating?
>>
Because their metabolism is really fast.
>>
>>51642693

because they are very proud of their unhealthy fast foods
>>
>>51642693
dumb thread cunt, you can't just ask a fish to stop swimming or a bird to stop flying.
>>
File: average amerifat.jpg (115 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
average amerifat.jpg
115 KB, 1024x559
>the big bambino

lel italian americans
>>
animal Infectious disease
>>
Tell me to stop being free again.

Tell me ONE. MORE. TIME.
>>
>>51642891
disqusting
>>
>>51642693
Because that would be against their freedom
>>
>>51642891
I bet he is actually a Turk
>>
>>51642999
A turk with Ligotti for last name? I don't think so.
>>
>>51642875
This is the correct answer. Their national identity itself is based on hedonism and a generally unhealthy lifestyle. If you advocate healthy foods, the American public will accuse you of wanting to take away their freedom to choose burgers for every meal and therefore they are Marxists.
>>
>>51643030
*you are
>>
>>51643030
Advocating healthy foods is promoted and welcomed, and people have even let slide expensive changes to education to advocate and give out healthy food.
but, banning shit you don't like is the height for totalitarianism
unhealthy foods, despite the term, isn't directly dangerous to the populace
HOWEVER, in the case of those already obese and/or excessively overweight, I could see intervention and prevention, because at that point it's a health risk

the main problem is a change in diet and people refusing to learn to cook, where the 'murican full meal was offset by the meal being healthy or, down south, everyone working their asses off until muh breading was irrelevant, no one works 'hard' in America, specialized labor and service jobs aren't the kind of labor that used to be done over here
blacks are voluntarily doing them by now anyway and they're fit as fuck (barring the unemployed)
>>
>An organic bowl of brown rice, avocado, black beans, aged cheddar, corn, grape tomatoes, cilantro and turkey carnitas will cost you $11 with a seltzer water

>Bacon cheeseburger, 4 piece chicken nugget, medium fry, and a medium Coke will cost you $5

$55 a week versus $25 a week is a no brainer. I have $30 to spend on alcohol and cigarettes.
>>
>They literally pay you for eating like a pig
>tfw living the American dream
>>
>>51643029
a lot of ''italian americans'' are delusional there was a post of some dumb cunt who thought she is italian but turned out to be greek so his parents being retarded isn't too far off
>>
>>51643490
Old Picture. This guy actually lost a lot of weight. Looks pretty good now.
>>
File: 134507.jpg (76 KB, 590x700) Image search: [Google]
134507.jpg
76 KB, 590x700
>>51643490
Between filming episodes he would eat a vegan detox diet and work out like fuck
When he quit he lost a load of weight and looks healthy now
>>
>>51643369
>ameripoors
>>
File: 1443219670437.jpg (89 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
1443219670437.jpg
89 KB, 640x566
>>51642693
If we eat all the food then the poor people in other countries can't.
We're sacrificing our health to starve Ethiopians, you're welcome
>>
>>51643369
I watched some American restaurants on Youtube and food prices seem really inconsistent across the U.S

Sometimes it's half of Euro prices and sometimes it's almost the same
>>
>>51643949
My family moved to the US (Texas) from the UK and then back and my mum said that fresh fruit and veg was just that bit cheaper here
It also wasn't filled with pesticides. The meat was pumped full of growth hormones and the bread was noticeably sweet compared to European bread
>>
>>51642891
average_italian.png
>>
>>51642693
Eating is our national pastime
>>
>>51643530
what the fuk are you talking about

mass immigration here from italy is well documented
>>
>>51642999
the nose is wrong
.t Turkish nose expert
>>
>>51644105
I lived in the UK and none of this is true. Your food is just the same processed shit Americans eat.
>>
>>51644105
>American bread is noticably sweet compared to European bread
I've heard that yanks do this. Is this why they have the hullabaloo over eating bread generally?
>>
>>51644325
regular bread really isnt a thing here, we eat bagels (kek) like you eat bread. like for example i have a bagel every morning for breakfast.
>>
>>51644325
>>51644363
Wrong. British bread is literally the exact same crap.
>>
>>51644405
inclined to believe you, i mean if it was so good they wouldnt toast it

never been to the UK but in every other country in europe i never felt inclined to toast any of the bread i ate cause it was great on its own
>>
>>51644475
Becauce continental bread actually is superior.
>>
>>51644363
Nothing better than texas toast to start a day off, though.

It was probably 'sweeter' if it was a yeast roll and had been lightly buttered.
>>
>>51642693
gene
>>
>>51642693
boredom, Over-eating stimulates your brain and gives you pleasure that is pretty close to sex, most Americans don't have any goals in life, or can't achieve them, which leads them to a low depression and makes them eat more

Also, majority of food in America has a ton of shit like additives, especially big fast food companies
>>
>>51643490
>yfw he's actually vegan now
>>
>>51644608
>most Americans don't have any goals in life, or can't achieve them
wew lad that is some funny stuff, especially coming from a spanish poster

i'll tell you why people here are fat to dispel your hilarious diagnosis

it is because unhealthy food is cheaper and easier to prepare than healthy food, in order to eat healthy here, you have to make a point of it and it is somewhat a chore. when you combine this with the fact that our cities are built in such a way that you have to drive everywhere and aren't doing any regular walking, you have a lot of lazy fucks that are constantly eating unhealthy and living sedentary lifestyles.

it's not a coincidence that a lot of exchange students at my school gained a lot of weight in a short time because they weren't conscious of the fact that you have to watch yourself to not gain weight here.
>>
>>51643369
$55 a week versus $25 a week + $10000 hospital bills
>>
>>51643268
>HOWEVER, in the case of those already obese and/or excessively overweight, I could see intervention and prevention, because at that point it's a health risk
Fuck off, fascist
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 412x264) Image search: [Google]
file.png
49 KB, 412x264
>>51643268
>blacks are voluntarily doing them by now anyway and they're fit as fuck (barring the unemployed)
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
Sports aren't a reality
>>
>>51644886
-$99,750 that's covered by insurance
>>
File: FAT IS BOOTIFUL.jpg (44 KB, 786x304) Image search: [Google]
FAT IS BOOTIFUL.jpg
44 KB, 786x304
>>51643369
This is the fattest post I've seen on /int/ holy shit
>>
>>51644800
unhealthy food only makes you fat when you eat it a lot of it, which only obese people does

even healthy food can make you obese by eating too much

we have a lot lazy fucks that eat unhealthy and live sedentary yet we don't have nearly the same % of obese people that you guys have in your country, but we don't eat nearly as much as you

Of course, the obese fucks in my country are the same as the american obese fucks, so don't worry bro
>>
>>51645058
>having insurance
That's just unamerican
>>
>Bacon cheeseburger, 4 piece chicken nugget, medium fry, and a medium Coke will cost you $5

Wish I lived in America your food is so cheap
>>
>>51645432
It's dollar menu garbage though
>>
>>51644998
Are (male) blacks in cities all fat or something?
Out here I've only seen mostly fit blacks, with the only obese being one I see at the gym every so often
plenty of fat black women though, that's true
>>
>>51645673
Idk where you live but a lot of black men in the cities and suburbs are fat in my experience
>>
fat fucks
>>
>>51646148
I live in muh south where there are actually black people (30%), but honestly I'd have a hard time finding an obese black man
not so much obese black women
maybe obese blacks don't leave their house ever? entirely possible, unemployment check considered
>>
>>51646239
RARE AS FUCK

>>51646955
Check the poorer parts of the city and you'll surely find them
>>
That feel when i cant get weight whitout eating really fucking much, same thing whit every one in my family.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.