[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be malaysian >girl smiles at you >follow her home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1389001773605.jpg (70 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1389001773605.jpg
70 KB, 330x319
>be malaysian
>girl smiles at you
>follow her home
>shit outside her house to cast a spell to make her fall in love with you
>break in half naked and try rape her
>get overpowered and thrown out because you're just a manlet SEA monkey
>get arrested
>malaysian government sees nothing wrong with this and invokes dipolmatic immunity and flies you back to malaysia

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74727957/Malaysian-envoy-defecated-outside-womans-house-Crown

>A Malaysian military man who defecated outside the house of a woman he followed home was likely to have lied about his drug use, mental health experts have said.

>Muhammad Rizalman bin Ismail, 39, had pleaded guilty to indecent assault on Monday, the morning his trial was due to begin in the High Court at Wellington after following Tania Billingsley to her home on May 10, 2014.

>He told the judge that he had only wanted to be friends with her and talk to her about his problems but accepted he had gone into the house without any trousers or underpants.

>The Crown case is that Billingsley had been home alone watching a movie in her bedroom when Rizalman came in without his trousers and underwear.

>Rizalman admitted to Crown prosecutor Grant Burston he believed in black magic and knew of a spell about having a woman fall in love with you if you defecated outside her house.

>Rizalman agreed he had not told police, or others, about pooing outside the house because he was too embarrassed.

>He told Billingsley had given him a signal and wanted to befriend him which was way he had followed her home. He said in Malaysian culture if a woman smiled at you she wanted to get to know you better.
>>
BUUUUMP, i like this kind of story
>>
i can't believe this is real

Is this the beginning of malaysia's first meme?
>>
Poo2loo
>>
>>51638578
probably, this kind of shit still popular in SEA, they used coconut to find missing plane
>>
File: 1446781145558.png (124 KB, 294x297) Image search: [Google]
1446781145558.png
124 KB, 294x297
>>51637165
>wanted to be friends
>>
File: o007.jpg (15 KB, 137x156) Image search: [Google]
o007.jpg
15 KB, 137x156
>Rizalman admitted to Crown prosecutor Grant Burston he believed in black magic and knew of a spell about having a woman fall in love with you if you defecated outside her house.
>poo love magic
this is what I've always assumed people outside Europe were like
>>
can;t make is shit up
>>
>>51638862
>he believed in black magic
pretty sure it's khaki magic
>>
>>51638677
RARE
A
R
E
>>
what the fuck

and some fuckers dare say islam cures degeneracy
>>
>Muhammad Rizalman bin Ismail
>>
>>51643019
islam IS degeneracy
>>
>>51637165
I find Muslims far more creepy than Indians, also the bearded ones smell so bad,

I once had the misfortune of riding the tube standing next to a Mudslime who reeked
>>
>>51638677
OMG
>>
>>51637165
typical muslim
>>
File: 1445276165626.png (16 KB, 898x606) Image search: [Google]
1445276165626.png
16 KB, 898x606
>Malaysian Poop Magic
>>
>>51638677
Is this the flag of magic land?
>>
topekekelel
>>
>>51637165
This is what happens in any sexually frustrated muslim country
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.