[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate thinks gypsies are interesting. Redpill her. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: GypsyWeddings_01_1837061a.jpg (62 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
GypsyWeddings_01_1837061a.jpg
62 KB, 620x413
My roommate thinks gypsies are interesting.

Redpill her. We don't have them in Murka.
>>
>>51629482
they are bad
>>
>>51629955
/thread
>>
>>51629482
>we don't have them in america
oh but we do, they've just assimilated way better here than they have in any european country they're in.
>>
>>51630032
Where? I've lived in a couple cities on the east coast and never encountered them.
>>
>>51629482
We actually have one million of them

They're just assimilated
>>
File: AmericanGypsies-SouthBeach.jpg (179 KB, 590x395) Image search: [Google]
AmericanGypsies-SouthBeach.jpg
179 KB, 590x395
>>51630127
They're pretty uncommon so there are any enclaves. Some Romani people still live transient lifestyles.

They're usually assimilated, and often mistaken for Italian, Armenian, or Hispanic.
>>
>>51629482
they have Romanipen - a code of gypsy traditions and rules - it says things like "stealing or killing a gadjo is not a crime if it's profitable for gypsy community" and "you can't be dirty or keep garbage in your house - so throw every piece of thrash, used tissues, empty bottles, everything right after you use it, on a sidewalk, on the ground, whatevs" or "you shouldn't work for gadja, you the only acceptable way of making money is selling stuff, playing music (these gypsies are often quite okay), stealing or becoming a beggar"
>>
>>51630309
>>51630173
>>51630032
Why is our government so much better at assimilating immigrants than Europe?

I'm not funposting here, it's just obvious that USA seems to be able to turn immigrants into patriots. I love my country for that reason, even when so many other things are so wrong with us.
>>
>>51630414
A lack of historic animosity
>>
File: 495533740_1280x720.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
495533740_1280x720.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>51629482
We got wooks, do those count?
>>
>>51630414

Wow what, you have race riots like every single day.
Your "assimilation "was working with the whites before 1965. Now - not so much.
>>
>>51631748
That is for blacks only.
I have yet to see asians, hispanics, arabs, or any other group of people protest for racial issues, let along riot

Hispanics protest for immigration and shit like that, arabs for religous stuff, and asias for nothing really. And they protest peacefully, signs and all. No riots.
>>
>>51631748
Race riots are only a black thing. Never seen an Asian race riot or a Hispanic race riot or anything like that.
>>
>>51630797
I've always thought the hardcore hippies and gypsies were incredibly similar to each other, nice to see someone else point that out for a change.

Only difference is being a hippie is more like being in a cult, and being a gypsy is more like being in a tribe.
>>
Gypos are funny in a cynical kind of way, being uneducated and talking retarded. Girls drop out at 12 to get married, some boys manage 8th grade(mandatory for drivers license) but most drop out earlier to go beg/steal. Their culture is cancer, they marry their 12 year old daughters to 20 year old men. They have many children to leech benefits, but also to use them as personal army to beg/steal, sometimes they send them to other cities for days, and tell them not to return if they don't have X amount of cash. They exploit every social benefit the government provides. There was a shocking statistic that showed 60% of gypos had diabetes, and it turned out it was because if you are diagnosed, you get a one time 2k euros from the government, so they just bought fake documents stating they had diabetes. They are the reason my country is racist as fuck. They fight with the small amounts of "refugees" that decide to stay in Bulgaria, so more decide to continue on kek.
>>
>>51632267
>Hispanics are a race and a singular group
>>
File: katunitsa.jpg (16 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
katunitsa.jpg
16 KB, 330x244
>>51632849
I should add that our police loves to kick their teeth in, or even stay on the side while football hooligans do that. Pic related.
>>
>>51630127
they travel and do handyman work and rob their customers
>>
Gyppos are funny
I was in the bus once and onr of them didn't know when to get off the bus, so she asked the bus driver. When the bus driver told her to get off the bus she blessed the bus driver in the name of the holy spirit and the Guadalupe virgin n shit
Funny ppl
>>
>>51630414
This has nothing to do with your government. Your gypsies have been cut off from the flock for a long time. Our gypsies are still attached to their disgusting roots, bathing in the incestuous pool of their community. Not to mention new ones can come over directly from the source whenever.
>>
>>51630414
Societies in the New World were founded by immigrants with different ethnic, social and cultural backgrounds. This might make people eagerer to accept immigrants, because they see themselves as an immigrant clusterfuck anyway.

While this, societies in the Old World were founded by relatively homogeneous populations, based on that "one language, one culture, one people" thing - specially after Nationalism swept Europe. Their societies aren't really made to cope with multiculturalism, except by forced means.
>>
>>51630414
Really?

Europe sees your country as a simmering hotbed of racial tension.
>>
>>51629482

>Gypsy Child Thieves

2009 BBC Television documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THInODdvvMQ
>>
>>51632972
My grandma was a gyp and she did shit like hang spices to "ward off" evil spirits and stuff like that. I guess that's a thing they're into.
>>
>>51629482
>We don't have them in Murka.
We have 1 million roma in the Us. More than any other country.
>>
>>51630309
Wow, yeah. I'd instantly pin those in the pic as Italian
>>
>>51630309
Gib american gypsies, take ours for training.
>>
>>51629482
The buy childbrides, use they chidlren to steal and beg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THInODdvvMQ

They also have a ton, or used to have a lot of legal priviliges similar to affrimative action but more extreme in the Eastern European countries.

One of the best redpills is lviing anywhere they are, and buying one of the magazines they sell. In those magazines they bitch about everything, and try to guilt trip people into for more gibs.

They're like jews, if jews were stupid and more brazen.
>>
>>51629482
>We don't have them in Murka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
>>
They only do 3 things: steal, beg and spend insane money on weddings
>>
>>51629482
Tell her they'll put their unwashed fingers into the ice cream her parents just bought her.

Happened to me when I was 6. NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.
>>
>>51634319
This
>>
File: 1445779185176.png (58 KB, 403x270) Image search: [Google]
1445779185176.png
58 KB, 403x270
They are inbred and glorify criminality and thug life, moreso than niggers. They actively encourage stealing and see it as a mark of pride and they have absolutely no qualms from trying to swindle you in any way possible. They also hate non-gypsies and think we're inferior even though they still haven't figured out how to dig a hole in the ground and shit in it instead of on the streets.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.