[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Cologne like as a city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What is Cologne like as a city?
>>
>>51618332
Outside the centre and along the river, boring

And then there is also Chorweiler and Ostheim, which are both Muslim ghetto shithole neighborhoods, avoid at all costs
>>
>>51618332
gay
>>
>>51618332
it smells nice
>>
Nice city. Wouldn't recommend for homophobs tho.
>>
It's got a few cool sites but there's a lot of Muslims. The guys are weird and the girls arent special. Also, it doesn't have the same "I could spend more than a few days here" vibe that most of the Rhein Valley and Bayern have.

t. I spend a week there like 4 months ago
>>
I noticed the city center was packed with homeless people at night. This was also in the middle of winter
>>
>>51620724
That's a fitting describtion.
>>
>>51619419
This
>>
So the city is both full of fags and full of Muslims?

Sounds ripe for a happening at some point in the future
>>
does every german city have those TV towers or whatever theyre called
>>
>>51620990
Both those groups live in their respective containment neighborhoods, so nah
>>
File: 1444592646704.gif (930 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1444592646704.gif
930 KB, 500x278
>>51620913
>>
>>51618332
Shite.I moved to comfy Bonn after 5 years.
>>
>>51620990
I mean it's like that in most major cities isn't it? The immigrants move to big cities because they think there they'll have the highest chance of employment and fags move their because city people are more liberal than other ones.
>>
>>51620990
Turks are homophob but they are not as bad as arabic people. Gays won't have to worry.
>>
>>51618332
I went their last summer with a couple friends and from a tourist point of view it was a great city they had nice beers etc .
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.