[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>french cunt at uni >always talking shit about britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1442388620633.jpg (21 KB, 375x542) Image search: [Google]
1442388620633.jpg
21 KB, 375x542
>french cunt at uni
>always talking shit about britain
>talking shit about how brits dress
>saying french tv is better etc.
>one day he comes into my flat and i'm eating toast
>ahha french food is so much better
>get mad
>lad no one cares about france and i prefer toast to any faggot french food
>toast wanker loves his fucking toast
>flat mates in the living room hear him and burst out laughing
>everyone laughing and calling me a toast wanker
>go to my room and eat my toast with the light off.
>>
>>51608038
If you were an actual country you wouldn't allow somebody to come abroad and study in your country and talk shit about it.

But probably your Uni is 80% sandpeople and 15% foreigners and 5% actual british people
>>
>>51608038
What you should do in response,
>Drop pants
>Jerk off on toast
>Forcefeed Frenchie
>Say "Who's the toast wanker now?"
>>
>>51608038
french bread is so much better than yours tho
>>
>>51608038
>He wanks to toast
>>
>>51608038
>in japan
>in group kitchen with other foreigners
>Italian and Muslim swede start arguing.
>about meatballs then about Sweden vs Italy
>"what do you think, anon?"
>"there are two types of countries in this world, ones that haven't been to the moon and america".
>everyone in the kitchen looks at me, ready to talk shit about the best cunt in the world.
>run back to my room
>>
>>51608038

I bid you good day, peasant.
>>
>>51608132
>coming from a 30% Muslim country where 1/4 of the population openly wants the state to die
>>
>>51608758
>Muslim swede
Oh, wow. Are we actually calling them "Swedes" now?
>>
>>51609101
>coming from a poster who won't stop posting his irrelevant opinions about how he wished Syrians and Albanians stayed in his country to fuck his women because his country needs work force and the natality is low
>>
>>51609148
No, Its worst then you thought, he was a legit swede that became Muslim. A true Kek.
>>
>>51608188
That greentext got me hard.
>>
>>51608038
sissy brits are bigger bitches than french women, no surprise there.
>>
>>51610357
French woman>sissy brit>german """man"""
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.