[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women get so jealous over Asian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: 1443313477301.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443313477301.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
Why do white women get so jealous over Asian women?
>>
Because Asian women are stealing their men
>>
File: 1439729724953.png (13 KB, 489x367) Image search: [Google]
1439729724953.png
13 KB, 489x367
>>51605182
>>51605228
>Muh conservative asian waifus
>>
>>51605277
How do race mixing and political affiliation have anything to do with each other in this context?
>>
>>51605277
> implying asian-american aren't degenerate because of american culture
>>
Because they will never have the same impact on a white guy that Asian girls cause at first sight. You ever been talking to a white guy when an Asian girl walks by? His brain turns off. He stops talking and then forgets what language he was speaking.
>>
>>51605277

>American kekservatives
>Conservative

Anyway, left and right in America are socially engineered concepts based around things like creationism, abortion, gay rights etc. Democrats are designed to appeal to slightly smarter than average people because on the surface the things they support make sense.
>>
I don't understand yellow fever.

East asian women:
Shrill voices
Femlets
Tiny breast
No butt
Little boy legs
Gross AYY LMAO-tier facial features
Gross chinky eyes
>>
>>51605182
thats just you being a delusional weeb
>>
i know whitemen who loves asianwomen is loser
>>
>>51605422
Those are hardly issues anymore. We legalized gay marriage, more and more people (even religious) believe in evolution, and abortion is something that is understandably a topic for debate. Your understanding of American conservatism is outdated.
>>
File: 1353992095361.jpg (36 KB, 342x336) Image search: [Google]
1353992095361.jpg
36 KB, 342x336
>>51605410
More like "hey Jim look at this oversized walking fetus that passed by"
>>
>>51605410
t. Rotus Frower
>>
File: 1431724348854.png (405 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
1431724348854.png
405 KB, 960x804
>>51605621
But I'm a handsome loser with a posh accent
>>
>>51605228
This. Not that asian women are better in any way, but white women are used to be the center of the world and react very fierce on competition
>>
jew >>>> everything else
>>
>>51605182
hahahahaha
>>
>>51605182
Females get mad when they find something cuter than them which is not on their side
>>
>>51605182
They are threatened by competition because that would mean they have to behave themselves. The male/female ratio usually dictates the dating scene.
>>
>>51605182

Because the female mind is retarded.
I often noticed how women end relationships and get absoloutely assblasted when the guy finds an other girl.
One could speculate that this is because of evolutionairy psychology or something-
>>
>>51605182
so jealous!?
what are you talking about???
>>
File: teehee_by_potem1917-d89mihg.jpg (784 KB, 1024x4565) Image search: [Google]
teehee_by_potem1917-d89mihg.jpg
784 KB, 1024x4565
>>51605422
>Democrats are designed to appeal to slightly smarter than average people because on the surface the things they support make sense.

>affirmative action
>mass immigration
>gay marriage and adoption
>feminism
>anti-white race politics
>anti-guns
>making sense

The only thing they do is supporting abortion. And even, they support it for the wrong reasons. Is support abortion but it's the main killer of minorities, they support abortion because "muh body, muh choice".
>>
File: Coudenhove-Kalergi.jpg (39 KB, 408x259) Image search: [Google]
Coudenhove-Kalergi.jpg
39 KB, 408x259
>>51605621
At least he's not a loser.
Japanese married some nobleman of the EU.
>>
>>51606424

Doesn't matter what you think since the system works for Americans. American politics is an entirely engineered thing. Republicans are designed to make leftists keep voting Democrats and vice versa.
>>
>>51606559
Their son was a crazy fucker, though, responsible for the EU.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.”

"Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
>>51605182

Asian Women are fugly as fuck.
>>
>>51605410
What types of faggotry is this?
>>
>>51605513
cherry picking of course
nobody in his right mind would say that asian girls on average aren't fucking ugly, but the good looking ones are qt af
>>
>>51605182
because they can look good on pictures and behave like 16 year olds. but all in all are quite boring and bland. all my exchanges with asian women have been so boring i didnt even say goodbye to the last one and it didnt feel weird. seriously its more entertaining to watch paint dry.
>>
>>51607500

If we take all the good cherries, then Asians will get the Sweeden kek treatment.
>>
>>51606424
>"muh body, muh choice"
What is wrong with that?
>>
>>51607618
You've probably only had one interaction and she thought you were a creep.
>>
>>51607500
I would disagree with you here. On average I'd say Asian women are not ugly. They aren't beautiful either, but they have an obsession with removing and avoiding anything that can be ugly with them. I think it comes from their more patriarchal society. In general it's nice to be pretty there, but it's a lot worse to have imperfections, than to have a perfect quality. Which leads them to obsess with removing anything that can be viewed as a flaw with their looks. Which leads to a lot of plastic surgery, conformity as not to stand out, not willing to do or say anything which hasn't been proven to be acceptable. And by not standing out they get that group effect of looking prettier, while also making the things which are "off" about them not stand out. Of course I'm talking about places where people have enough money to think about looks - Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore. If you look at the girls in rural China I doubt it they will look very cute and I think they are entirely different from what people perceive as Asian women.
>>
Asian women are unbelievably overrated.
>>
>>51608134
I've had 3. Only one was more prolonged and none have been sexual. All were boring as fuck. Enlighten me what fun interactions have you had with Asian women?
>>
Don't try to understand women let alone crazy white women
>>
>>51608280

Girlfriend is Taiwanese. If by "boring" you mean "not insane", then she is boring.

One of my friends is Chinese.

Other than that, I can't count how many interactions I've had with Asian women because it's a lot more than 3.
>>
>>51607876
Not him but they're using this excuse to breed like rabbits without worriyng about consequences.
The "my body my choice" principle is totally ok. It's just that it's more lazy retarded sluts who take advantage of the system.
>>
>>51608518
>It's just that it's more lazy retarded sluts who take advantage of the system.
yeah right, because they aren't having sex with you people are sluts and suddenly its bad that they can do it without consequences
>>
>>51608469
Right... Maybe it's just that you like that they are a bit "boring"? Well being boring isn't really bad. It's just boring.
>>
File: 1445717548096.jpg (151 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445717548096.jpg
151 KB, 720x960
>>51605182
Pic related has been my image of white women on 4chan.

And frankly speaking, I find there is no wrong with that because if they are hot to enjoy real life, they will have no pleasure, time nor purpose to visit such a shitty board.
>>
File: face.png (520 KB, 464x755) Image search: [Google]
face.png
520 KB, 464x755
>>51609016
>>
>>51609016
Seen this so many times, it has to be shopped right
>>
>>51609320
but i think no women on the pic are shopped except front one.
>>
>>51605422
>Democrats are designed to appeal to slightly
Lmao
>>
File: normal.jpg (86 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
86 KB, 750x1000
>>51609016

it would have helped if you used the non-altered version, yutaro
>>
>>51609472
What's life like without Gaddafi?
>>
>>51609016
These girls are pretty average.
>>
Because in general a lot of people say Asian women are attractive. Doesn't matter if it's true or not people generally believe it. While most white women don't get the same attention, at least not in their home countries.

So instead of trying to look better they just make the obesity statistics climb ever higher while going mad that we don't like them. Honestly the cutest girls I've ever seen were Dutch and a Fin/Russian half. But when I think about English women I'm glad I live in an age where anime is so easy to get hold of.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.