[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latin Americans. What do people from your country think of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: españoles.jpg (600 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
españoles.jpg
600 KB, 1024x768
Latin Americans.

What do people from your country think of the Spanish dialect (from Spain)?

What country is generally thought of as having the best dialect?
>>
>>51602247
Why would you care?
And also, it all sound shitty spic talk to me
>>
>>51602429
I sound like a Spaniard when speaking the language. I'm just curious to know what impression do Latin Americans have of the accent.
>>
>>51602247
Do you mean accent?
>>
>>51602587
Yes, I meant to change it but then forgot.
>>
>>51602697
k then

>What do people from your country think of the Spanish dialect (from Spain)?

Anoying to the point of disgust

>What country is generally thought of as having the best dialect?

Srs answer, the way educated people from all over latinamerica speak (not counting caribean cunts) would sound very similar to any foreign language speaker.
>>
>>51602247
>What do people from your country think of the Spanish dialect (from Spain)?
we don't think about it. nobody but them understand that euskara thing or catalan or whatever
>>
There is also a neutral acent for the students so they csn talk un both continents, just see the 60's show of Scooby Doo, they did it prety well
>>
>>51602247
retarded as fuck desu and im saying this as a person with spanish relatives and spanish grandparents.
I can't tolerate comedies or movies dubbed with spanish accent, they replace everything with local idiom and it sounds way worse than he original audio, at least central americans use a neutral accent and avoid using words from their neighborhood
>>
ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA
JK, Chilean is the worst and neutral Mexican is the best
>>
>>51602247
Did you by chance post some vicarios speaking spanish? I remember some African anon speaking in some pretty good spanish.
Anyway for me spanish spanish sounds like shit. Pretty gay.
Argie spanish is the best, then comes spanish spanish and then the rest.
>>
>>51606944
Vocaroos*
>>
>>51606788
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using local slang to translate english speaking slang. The dub is only for ourselves so we can do it, the only reason latin american dubs don't do it too is the ammount of different countries it's going to be show in.
>>
>what do people on you country think about the Spanish accent

The majority would probably say that is descent, but we completely hate movies dubbed by Spanish companies. It's so cringe hearing those kind of movies.

>the best accent

A lot of people like the Argentinian accent, and the Chilean one, we also kinda like our own, because is kinda neutral.
>>
I know a lot of mestizos. Some of the legitimately call themselves "spanish". Like, I've met some Aztec looking motherfuckers who think they're Spaniards. I also know a lot of SJWs who hate Spain and whine about how the Amerindians were good boys and dindu nuffin.
>>
>>51602247
Colombia and Costa Rica are close to neuter spanish. Spanish accents are awfle, specially andalusian
>>
>>51607169
>for ourselves
>everyone can stand and like the neutral accent but special snowflake spaniards want their series dubbed in their accent and dialect just because

Tbh i don't even like to watch the news in spaniard spanish, i prefer to listen to the CNN in its pure english form
>>
Spanish from spain sounds literally retarded, they pronounce the soft C and Z as a D so they sound like Corky.
>>
>>51607338
that's because 90% of your spanish speaking imimgrants are central americans, mexicans and cubans
>>
>>51607509
"Neutral" Spanish doesn't really sounds neutral here. At all. We had some cartoons dubbed in Latin American Spanish here in the past and they became a national meme because they talked funny. We're just not used to heard it.
>>
Puerto Rican Spanish is best Spanish
>>
>>51602955
This. Upper middle classes of every spanish speaking country have good sounding accents and lower classes are terrible everywhere. Given that everything else is subjetive
>>
>>51602247
COMEDME EL RABO SUDACAS DE MIERDA
>>
>>51602247
The purest spanish is the one from León and Zamora
>>
>>51612320
You mean Burgos and Valladolid.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.