[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy comes to install new handle on my door which I broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1403150931968.jpg (106 KB, 589x884) Image search: [Google]
1403150931968.jpg
106 KB, 589x884
>guy comes to install new handle on my door which I broke in a fit of rage today
>get the bill
>$550
>lulwut.jpg
>$550 to put a new fucking door handle on a door, a task I could've done myself if I could be bothered
>it's literally screwing the fucking thing into place
>look at the guy who did it
>"Signed Mr. Cohen"

>>
Do jews do menial jobs in australia?
>>
1 : don't be handle breaking bitch
2 : repair handle yourself
3 : don't trust no jews
>>
>>51593535
Menial jobs are done by people from all backgrounds in Australia. Nothing is really off limits to anybody.
>>
File: pols worst nightmare.jpg (59 KB, 634x438) Image search: [Google]
pols worst nightmare.jpg
59 KB, 634x438
I hope you tipped him. :^)
>>
>>51593535
He probably owns the company that did it or some shit, I don't know
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 328x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 328x447
Next time don't be so fucking lazy, anon.
>>
>>51593504

>having an autistic fit
I hope you are not over 20 years old bc thatd be utterly pathetic
>>
>>51593504
Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>51593646
>Calls others autistic
>Is a stoic faggot
>>
next time invite him for a shower :^)
>>
>>51593504
Leonard Cohen fixed your fridge?
>>
>>51593816
I wish
>>
>>51593504
>a task I could've done myself
but you didn't
>>
>>51593504
Why not just punch a hole in the door and then replace the door with something from bunnings?

Your rage level was obviously too low.
>>
>>51593563
Because everybody is equally desperate for work, that's why.
>>
>>51593504
Well did you call the guy and ask him why he charged you such a ridiculous amount of money ? Maybe it's a mistake.
>>
You can't do that yourself?
>>
You should have asked how much is was going to cost you in advance you dumb retarded faggot
>>
What the fuck, why would you hire someone to do that, it seems like it would take more effort to call someone up, schedule him to come and then show him the door handle and get him to replace it, than to just go to a nearby hardware store, buy a $20 handle and then unscrew the old one and put the new one in.
>>
>>51593504
>a task I could've done myself if I could be bothered
No, you couldn't lol
>>
>>51593504
I dont believe you.
Show pic of bill
You can buy a complete new door for $550
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.