[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butt chin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: anglochin.jpg (13 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
anglochin.jpg
13 KB, 320x234
>tfw anglos are so gay their organism develop one more ass so that their fuckbuddy can still see one even when they're blowing him
Any anglos on /int/ with a butt chin? What uses did you find for it?
>>
>pooland
>obsessed with butts

Haha how bizarre
>>
>>51588672
I do actually. Blond beard but yeah.
>>
>>51588707
Do you have to clean it each day or?

Do you use cotton buds to clean it?

Does it get more sweaty then a normal part of your face?
>>
>>51588672
>Cleft chin
>Anglo
>>
>>51588672
My uncle has one, and he's British. so yeah..

Also I'm gay and I think butt chins are weird as fuck.
>>
>>51588672
I have a cleft chin. I like it.
>>
>>51588976
Well it's a butt, don't you like butts? If it wasn't your uncle who has it would you feel "drawn to it"?
>>
> Well it's a butt, don't you like butts?
Yeah mostly
>If it wasn't your uncle who has it would you feel "drawn to it"?
Not particularly, they look weird.

If a girl had a wart the size of a nipple on her chin, would you feel "drawn to it"?
>>
I have it. Far from anglo.
>>
>>51589318
>If a girl had a wart the size of a nipple on her chin, would you feel "drawn to it"?

That's a valid argument.

>>51589393
Do you have to clean it in some special way. Don't you feel ashamed you got one?
>>
It looks good with a big moustache.
>>
>>51589426
Does your girlfriend have a thing for buttchins or something, Polak?
>>
>>51589472
I'm just curious. Can't a person be curious? I know it's considered a grave sin in US, curiosity and free speach that is, but here it's legal.
>>
>>51589505
Maybe you're upset that it gives someone a broader chin without it looking like they have shovel attached to their face.
>>
>>51589565
>butt chin owner got mad
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 246x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 246x144
>Poland bantering the Butt Chinese

Not sure why it's happening but I like it
>>
>tfw have this
This is an Anglo gene? Wew
>>
>>51590525
If you'd swipe your butt chin through the surfacee of water would it make sounds like a motorboat engine? Or like make bubbles liek the engine does?
>>
File: 1422388285311.jpg (52 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1422388285311.jpg
52 KB, 531x471
>>51588672
Butt Chins aren't exclusive to anglos
Jews have butt chins too, see pic
>>
>>51591019
I know there's a lot of gay jews.
>>
>tfw you can blow your nose and wipe your ass at the same time
>>
>>51591046
Is touching your butt chin considered self-rape?
>>
>>51591158
no it's considered unhygenic and a little gay
>>
>>51591158
It's pedophilia because you're fiddling a little butt there.
>>
File: nopls.jpg (80 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
nopls.jpg
80 KB, 600x341
>>51591319
I wouldn't want to have a butt chin and be on a Tokyo subway with all those sweaty, mid 40ties, pedo, japanese office workers.
>>
What's your opinion of women with butt chins, because i know one with one.

Is it sexy because it's a womens butt? Is it gross because she is showing the world her ass, and can't even have a semblance of decency because no beard? Does she have any hope or is a burqa her only option
>>
>>51591490
Dunno but I wonder if in islam she'd have to cover it or have butt chin panties?
>>
have one
>tfw white
>>
>>51591677
didn't you know?

you're white, go to USA, commit a crime and you'll get all proof you need lad

might turn out you're a Christian as well
>>
>>51591426
Neither would you want to get lost in a world elite evening party in a 18th century mansion
>rothschild banker heir just about to blow his load on a kiddie butt
>accidentally blasts on your chin
>>
>>51591718
unless you're Canadian
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.