[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90% of the American posters on /int/ are exactly the reason why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: gondola.png (4 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
4 KB, 640x480
90% of the American posters on /int/ are exactly the reason why America is slowly declining into a third-world Mad Max style shit hole

>muh gunz
>muh "race realism"
>muh sjw menace
>muh libshits

Every single one of their many fears and paranoid fantasies is the mental masturbation of a total and irredeemable plebshit with no culture, no education, and no imagination
>>
>inb4 380 replies and image limit reached
>>
>>51580479

t. alberto barbosa
>>
File: 1446694627707.png (138 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1446694627707.png
138 KB, 480x480
>fantasies
>no imagination

u wot m8
>>
I
MEAN
COME
ON
>>
2015 WEED REFUGEES
MUH GUNS POL FEDORA
YOU R BAD
NO U R BAD
>>
T W E N T Y F I F T E E N
W
E
N
T
Y

F
I
F
T
E
E
N
>>
>>51580543
IT'S
COME
ON
>>
>>51580584
>>51580575
>>51580567
>>51580543
>their automatic response to having their views questioned is to spout memes
>>
File: 1446782908577.jpg (97 KB, 763x647) Image search: [Google]
1446782908577.jpg
97 KB, 763x647
COME ON COUNTRY I AM IN, IT IS CURRENT YEAR AND PEOPLE STILL HOLD NON-POLITICALLY CORRECT BELIEF

I MEAN COME ON IT'S CURRENT YEAR
>>
Nah m8 99% of the autists on /int/er/pol/ will spend the race war and the day of the rope masturbating to liveleak videos on 4chan.

The remaining 30-40 who were dumb enough to participate will be arrested or gunned down for attacking minorities
>>
>>51580479
>he can't tell invading /pol/tards from legits ameribros

YOU'RE WRONG

America is shit because idiots like you are crying about /pol/ and not out on the streets or in congress doing the right fucking thing.
>>
voting towards the right or left means nothing. people will vote right because they are tired of "muh liberalism" but the right will make more problems that the left will over compensate to solve and in turn create more.

when is US going to get it's next great leader? No one reminds me of Eisenhower, jfk or even Jimmy Carter. All the decent ones now feel like a compromise rather than the potential for actual change
>>
>>51580595
How did you feel after your boyfriend missed you with my cum on his lips, faggot?
>>
File: vinn.jpg (55 KB, 342x440) Image search: [Google]
vinn.jpg
55 KB, 342x440
>>51580654
>my cum on his lips, faggot?
>>
>posts conclusions with no arguments but a implicit saying that your ideas are outdated (a form of the current year meme)
>gets mad no one argues against him
>it's 2015 come on
>>
>>51580718
Why is the day of the rope justifiable when you deny you the holocaust ever happened?
>>
>>51580595
I'm mocking you because you're whining on /int/ like a petulant child

take it to /pol/, nerd
>>
>>51580479
>america's problem is a minority of people who blame a minority of people who blame the majority of people
Stop.
We aren't holding anyone back. We sit on the computer and enjoy ourselves, maybe do some work and contribute to the economy.

Liberals of today under Obama are the Conservatives under Bush. Empowered, blatantly stupid and full of unabashed fallacy.
>muh oil we must kill people over
>muh traditional america that must be preserved at any cost
>muh terrorism we must restrict your freedoms for
>muh banks and stockholders we must protect before the core population
Its now
>muh social justice needed because feelings
>muh backwards neonazis fighting the established view of progress
>muh utopian vision of how things should be
>muh reactionaries that don't acknowledge my liberal arts degree
>>
>>51580742
When did I deny the holocaust, truthfully I don't give a fuck about talking about the holohoax. Jews are not the problem
>>
>>51580767
tl;dr
>>
>>51580750
Where the fuck are you when /pol/tards shitpost about current events or immigration or whatever?
>>
>>51580808
no one was talking to you faggot
>>
I feel legit sorry for americans. They're stuck in in emptyness and all they can see are hollow shells.
>>
File: 1438731102461.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1438731102461.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1149
Asshurt non-white detected.
>>
>>51580858
i don't feel sorry for the americans or swedish
get shot and get raped.
asshurt white detected.
>>
File: 567gr867.png (85 KB, 311x303) Image search: [Google]
567gr867.png
85 KB, 311x303
He is baiting you lards for brains.
Stop replying to him seriously and keep posting maymays.
>>
>>51580877
I like getting baited.
>>
File: The future of America.jpg (64 KB, 687x778) Image search: [Google]
The future of America.jpg
64 KB, 687x778
Found OP.
>>
>>51580893
Well then by all means do go on ahead.
>>
>>51580877
It's bait but it's far too stupid to come from a person who fundamentally disagrees with him. He prob agrees with them despite his edgy trolling
>>
File: gondola mountain.png (34 KB, 899x600) Image search: [Google]
gondola mountain.png
34 KB, 899x600
chekc out my gondala
>>
>>51580837
Sure you were you try-hard fuccboi

>>51580899
I'm OK with that future
>>
>>51580815
I'm having a nice wank when that happens m8, the fuck?
>>
>>51580975
>m8
>American flag
Don't do that.
>>
>>51580920
>there's no tiny gondola with a yodeler hat on one of the mountains
try again
>>
>>51580993
i identify as chav ok? chek priv
>>
>>51580993
go fuck yourself
>>
OP is 100% correct
>>
>all these 2015 meme responses.
lol OP hit a nerve I see
>>
File: CVRDAEiUkAARzgR.jpg (129 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
CVRDAEiUkAARzgR.jpg
129 KB, 599x743
>>
File: case in point.gif (286 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
case in point.gif
286 KB, 480x270
I like guns and OP is right.
What do you think the British are going to swim over here and disarm us?
There's no point in getting so defensive over the internet about it.
They don't get it, they didn't grow up in a gun culture like this. I'm not interested in convincing them otherwise, fuck them, It's not my country. I have the ability to own the firearms I want and shoot them for fun and sport, I've already won, I'm happy.
It's not hard.
And also:
>Using racial terms on /int/.
Low class pleb tier babby shitpost scum.
Instantly disregarded.
>When confronted with a recurring problem in America: "It's the niggirs!1"
Instantly disregarded.
>Referring to states you don't like as "flyovers" or "communist"
Instantly disregarded.
>Anime posting
Instantly disregarded.
>Self flagellation
There's being objective, honest and having a good sense of humor and there's being self hating. Nobody likes a self hater.
>Pls take me from this shithole, halp me. This place is terrible, I'm suffering!
You know, there's a lot of people in a lot of parts of the world who would sacrifice what little they have and totally shed their egos and start from scratch just to be in your shoes. And you're sitting here whining.
>Using "commie".
You're not archie bunker, this isn't the 60's go fuck yourself.
>70% of this board is Americans posting.
You wonder why everyone here is sick of us, It's all they see. Keep the posting to a minimum and the anti-American threads will dwindle. They're only so popular because you are guaranteed to reply.
>Making sweeping generalizations about other countries.
Shit's pretty stupid when they do it to us, right?
Why are you doing it to them?
>The libruhls, the conservashits,
Shut your mouth.

Don't be afraid to acknowledge when you're wrong. It's, rare, respectable and honest. The people who rub it in are oxygen thieves, anyway.

I'll accept a fedora post in response to this.
I rarely get them.
It'd be nice to build up my folder.
>>
>>51581551
(you)
>>
>>51581551
(You)
>>
File: image.png (698 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 768x1024
IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR MMXV SOON TO BE MMXVI

WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN
I MEAN AFTER ALL IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>51580479

American is ignorant the same as Italian, but 1% of Americans are the smartest in the world.
>>
File: 1458215415989.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1458215415989.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>tfw every eurocucк pat themselves on the back for having disarmed their population and/or made it virtually impossible to own firearms
>tfw I have to live among them
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 768x1024
>>51582199
Gun ownership is sinply about a decentralization of power.
In a society with strict gun laws and low ownership the power lies with two groups of people: government and criminal organizations.
In a society with minimal restrictions and high ownership, no one is too powerful. The only power a government has over its citizens is technology.
Trust is not enough. Western european governments probably won't harm their people. However, this doesn't matter. What matters is that They could do it and no one would be able to stop them.

>pic related
>>
>>51580479
>bait.png
>Implying going left would work
Most Americans here hate sjws and libshits because they are the driving force behind all the stupid social tension in America that wasn't here literally 5 years ago.

Most Americans also value guns highly and hate gun control because:
1. Gun control doesn't even work in America, gun deaths per state generally ignore gun laws and correlate with population.
2. The 2nd Ammendment was put in place for a reason, to avoid tyranny. The US army wouldn't be able to handle the sheer quantity of people with guns if they revolted and if they decided to bomb their own people to gain an easy advantage their global opinion would drop drastically, think of Assad gassing his own people.
>>
>>51582697
>Most Americans here hate sjws and libshits because
Most Americans don't care because "sjws and libshits" are literally Reddit and /pol/ maymays
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.