[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. You're most likely not a literal country 2. Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 238.png (124 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
238.png
124 KB, 396x385
1. You're most likely not a literal country
2. Have you been terroristed by mudslimes this year?
3. What should be done about this?

>Freedonia
>yes, right now
>kill them, kill them all.
>>
If a Muslim woman gets stabbed in an alley, doees she make a sound?
>>
>>51571285
You could go find out.

I wouldn't recommend it because you would ruin your life but hey..
>>
Does What's happened in America right now was a Islamic terrorism?
>>
>>51571383
Yes. Police scanner confirmed.

Media doesn't know yet because our media are lazy retards but they're looking for three middle eastern men, one named said farooq.
>>
>they could flee before the good guy with a gunĀ© stop them

Wow. How's that possible?
>>
>>51571548
Did you forget where this happened?

There's a reason we call it commiefornia. It's no gunz.
>>
>>51571329
What's my life worth anyway?
Muslims are savages that should be gassed.
>>
>>51571786
>What's my life worth anyway?
Well shit nigger how should I know?
>>
Northern Ireland

No

Nuke Saudi Arabia

Feels good that we got all our shit done before I was borm
>>
>>51571938
I remember when your shit was going on. I asked my dad why they was war in Britain because I thought they were oir best friends and he said "the Irish are savages and the British are assholes and both are too stupid to get along."

True story.
>>
>>51570828
1. Germany
2. Surprisingly no so far
>>
>>51572202
You are islam friendly.
>>
>>51572290
>>51572202
So are you saying the only thing we have to do in order to not be attacked is to give them anything and everything that they want?
>>
>>51571532

>one named saaad frooog.
>>
>>51572347
Yes it's will work, for a while...
>>
>>51572290
>>51572347
Well, I mean we have the biggest openly anti-Muslim movement in the world and will ban burqas soon.

Also, there have been some attempts, but our police managed to stop the muzzies everytime so far
>>
>>51572566
>Well, I mean we have the biggest openly anti-Muslim movement in the world and will ban burqas soon.
Neither of these things is even remotely teue.
>>
>>51572825
Google Pegida and our government plans to delegalize burqas
>>
>>51572976
Google the Republican party and comlare its numbers to Pegida.

Also you aren't banning burkas.
>>
>>51573125
I specifically said movement, not political party

Also, yes we plan to
Here, even found an English source
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/30/senior-german-politician-calls-national-burqa-ban-including-tourists/

Some states already have partially banned it in fact
>>
>>51573523
>breitbart
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.