[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country must accept 100 000 Asylum seekers from Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: grmany.png (390 KB, 609x831) Image search: [Google]
grmany.png
390 KB, 609x831
Your country must accept 100 000 Asylum seekers from Germany. Their countries of origin are Albania and Syria. Which would you pick?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610421/Migrant-crisis-mass-brawl-Germany-refugees-charge-shower
>>
File: mark-twain.jpg (110 KB, 510x505) Image search: [Google]
mark-twain.jpg
110 KB, 510x505
>>51558984
I guess Syria, at least there I can expect some educated folk inbetween them. Albs have no war, they just run from a country they themselves fucked up because to primitive.
>>
>>51558984
I pick both! We can, no, MUST help these poor HUMANS.
>>
i pick none just to make jews buttmad
>>
>>51558984
>knives and IRON BARS(!!!!)
>>
>>51559109

take the albanians and put them back into albania?
>>
File: 68393_Mustard_Cluedo65.jpg (32 KB, 644x1002) Image search: [Google]
68393_Mustard_Cluedo65.jpg
32 KB, 644x1002
>>51558984
>IRON BARS

What is this? Clue(do)?
>>
>>51558984
I spend the money on some sick canoes and racoon tailed hats.
>>
>>51558984
there is war in albania?
>>
>one of them has a gun
Even a better reason why EU countries should accept the refugees
>>
>>51558984
For the sake of some low comments about Albanians..i m not trying to defend what the young Albanians did here that's unacceptable behavior BUT you have no right or the morals to criticize a whole country for the sake of this incident...is time for your countries to behave and do some good for once in your length of existence ,after centuries of misery that you so called first world countries have brought to the world.You ought not forget that you have invaded and shattered millions of lives around the world until recently ..the dregs as you losers call em, are your cultures and politicians unwanted products...everything that has happened in the past 5 or 6 centuries to Albania is the influence and unjust choices of the Roman empire by running away and leaving the Balkans in the hands of Osman empire following first and second world war,WHICH WAS also CAUSED BY the greed of YOUR NARROW MINDED LOT... you are the ones that left this places in the dark and stolen anything that has had any worth, that's how you been thriving so far.should be ashamed for posting such comments SO take a very very good look at your self next time..ps and at times when pretending to be good lovely Samaritans don't anymore because no body buys this any longer..For a grater Albania without the losers help...
>>
For everyone who said nasty words about Albania and Albanians, I'd like to say you have no idea what you're talking about.
First of all I was disgusted by the news and I hated that Albanian man who did that more than you do. Only because someone from a specific country does something bad, this does not give you the right to talk about a whole country with the worst comments.
Those people who are in refugee camps in Germany are there for a reason, wherever they are from. Let the politicians deal with each of them, let the police deal with criminals and nasty people (like him) and stop being so racist and hateful cos this hate makes you equal to him.

My advice is start to learn a bit about Albania and Albanians and stop posting hateful comments. They make me sick.
We are an unlucky country who experienced financial, emotional and so many problems due to corruption and bad leaderships from our politicians but We are people with dignity, who work and live around world with honestly and pride.
So many bad and awful things happen throughout the world but, I've never judged the whole country for a mistake and a crime which has been committed from an individual who come from different places.
Your comments make me feel so bad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK