[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If everybody in the western world would adopt a pig as a pet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: PM David Cameron.jpg (89 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
PM David Cameron.jpg
89 KB, 1023x681
If everybody in the western world would adopt a pig as a pet, pretty much like we now keep dogs, could this save us from the muslim hordes?

Only valid counter-argument I can think of at the moment is shit like swine flu. But maybe this could be prevented by proper procedures like no mouth-mouth contact and washing your hands after touching it or whatever.
>>
>>51542188
Swine flu is a pest. It's like chickens have lice or dogs have flea. Not every pig has swine flu - only those who aren't taken care of. I've seen a documentary in which was said that a guy had a boar and had learnt him to pee and crap in the sandbox - like a cat.
At the moment, I have some chickens, a cat and an aquarium with some guppy fish; I wouldn't like to have a pig 2bh.
>>
>>51542188
That's a baby pig. Do you know how big pigs get anon?
>>
>>51542188

Is he grooming that pig to become his new sex slave, are gangs of plebs grooming young vulnerable pigs into a life of prostitution and manipulation?
>>
File: 20140302-055-haengebauchschwein.jpg (141 KB, 900x536) Image search: [Google]
20140302-055-haengebauchschwein.jpg
141 KB, 900x536
>>51542310
I thought about minipigs for a moment. But on the other hand, the bigger the pig, the bigger the deterrence effect on the muslim. Maybe minipigs for people who live in commieblogs.
>>
File: teacup_pig_size_chart[1].jpg (64 KB, 784x548) Image search: [Google]
teacup_pig_size_chart[1].jpg
64 KB, 784x548
>>51542310
>>
>>51542307
>I've seen a documentary in which was said that a guy had a boar and had learnt him to pee and crap in the sandbox - like a cat.

That would be perfect.

>I wouldn't like to have a pig 2bh.

Maybe if about 10% of the population had a pig and would take it for a walk regularly, this would be enough to keep the muslims out.
>>
>>51542188
Just keep a dog. I have my gf chihuahua at my place from time to time, and Muslims won't go nor allow their kids close to it.
>>
>>51542310
Dur dur what's a teacup pig

Tbh op I really don't see why they'd care since the pig would just be at your home all the time. A more convincing argument is that we should all be gay and have gay sex all the time to scare them away. I'll start.
>>
Also Muslims are revolted by dogs too but they don't care to leave your cunts for it
>>
File: haram.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
Christians also shouldn't eat pork.
>>
File: luis_vuitton1.jpg (44 KB, 570x750) Image search: [Google]
luis_vuitton1.jpg
44 KB, 570x750
>>51542663
>Tbh op I really don't see why they'd care since the pig would just be at your home all the time.

You can take it for a walk pretty much like a dog.
>>
>>51542307
In the Netherlands all pigs in a large radius with such a thing would get killed by the government desu.
>>
>>51542534
>chihuaha
My cat once killed neghbours and dragged it in front of our door.
Had shitton of problems because of it
>>
>>51542937
If a pig has swine flu that pig and the pigs of everyone the owner had contact with gets killed. And all pigs in 10km radius checked.
>>
>>51542733
fuck him

Bacon is better than sex
>>
>>51542436
>>51542663
teacup pigs are a fucking meme they're just regular pigs and will grow, congratulations for falling for the same marketing scheme paris hilton did

>>51542464
that is not a full grown pot belly pig and refer to the first thing I said
>>
File: CUoqcg4WIAE5bZr.jpg:large.jpe.jpg (79 KB, 720x859) Image search: [Google]
CUoqcg4WIAE5bZr.jpg:large.jpe.jpg
79 KB, 720x859
What if we used this instead of fences on the border?
>>
>>51542188
>tfw this weekend we have the slaughtering of the pigs

Anyone knows this feel?
>>
>>51545165
What a waste. Pig's heads are delicious.
>>
>>51544951

Thanks for the info, mate. Yes, I actually thought there was some sort of mini-pig breed until now.

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/03/never-buy-teacup-pig/

Like Hilton, some teacup pig buyers are taken in by websites that claim teacup pigs will be as small as 12 pounds. One site promises to sell potential buyers “Super Micro Nano Teacup Pig~ 12 LBS and up (very rare).” The problem, says Kim-Han, is that that’s impossible to guarantee a pig that small. “Yes, there are a few pigs that are in the fifty to seventy pound range that aren’t starved,” she says, “but they’re far and few between. We almost never see them.” More typical is a pig that grows to around 100 pounds. “A really big dog, that’s about as small as you can hope for,” say Dr. Khuly.
>>
Pigs are so cute
>>
File: Wildschweine.jpg (117 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Wildschweine.jpg
117 KB, 580x386
>>51542188
Just lure these fuckers to the fugee-camps.

With all the food they throw away, they will keep coming to them.
>>
>>51542310
For you?
>>
File: Oink Oink.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Oink Oink.webm
1 MB, 640x640
Pigs are cool.
>>
How would a pig stop sandniggers from killing me?
>>
>>51546980
Pork is haram.
1.Spend life savings on dead pigx
2. butcher dead pigs
3. toss dead pig meat and blood at muslims you come across
4. they can't touch you because you're covered in a dress made out of pig
5. Can't get discriminated against because you identify as a pig.
>>
>>51542188
Unlikely. Pigs are haram to eat but not much else, same as dogs really.
>>
>>51547501
Can't they just shoot me or rpg-me ?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.