[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sleep on public transit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: bus2.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bus2.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
Do you sleep on public transit?
>>
When I want to wake up with less organs, yeah.
>>
>>51537403
Yes. When it's the winter and everyone's quiet cause it's 6AM, and your trip is an hour in a subway sleeping bag, it's hard not to.
>>
>>51537434
XD
>>
One time I did and this foreign chap walked up to me to see if I was ok.
>>
>>51537403
I don't use public transit i have a car you broke ass Canadian.
>>
>>51537434
Is Venezuela fun?
>>
No.
I'll have plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead.
>>
>>51537403
yes, is pretty relaxing
>>
>>51537520
>american believe having a car is the pinacle of civilization
>>
>>51537403
I used to, when I was in college. My hometown was an hour away so I was like, why live in a dorm?

Anyway, since it took two hours each day to travel, I just played /v/idegames all night, slept like 5 hours, then 1 more on the bus to college, then 1 more on the way home. It just werked. Very time efficient too. Why waste time when you can put it to good use?

Also, as a benefit, nowadays I can literally fall asleep anywhere. While sitting, on the ground, lying upside down with my feet on the wall (I was doing yoga, it happens) and one time while I was standing up. Useful skill. Never have trouble falling asleep.
>>
I don't use public transit and our only one are private company buses, so we don't really have public transit

other cities do thought.
>>
>>51537403
I used to, thankfully a lot of people got off at my stop so I'd usually get woken up when everyone got off. The few times I rode it to the end the bus driver woke me up and I'd just rode back on the round trip.
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>51537641

>Wanting to share your space with other people

The french never learn
>>
>>51537537
Like hunting deers with dragon's breath. Fun as fuck and more dangerous than you'd think.
>>
When i used to take it i had trouble staying awake all the time, it's very relaxing.
>>
i pretend im asleep so i dont have to give my seat to elders. /thirdworldproblems
>>
>>51537403
yes
>>
>sleep in bus
>bus conductor collects fare
>my wallet is missing because some cheeky cunt stole it while I'm dreaming.
>I have no money to pay ticket
>got kicked out from bus
>walk my way home. (6km)
at least the bus seats are comfy
>>
>>51537403
yes, i love sleeping in the train.
>>
File: 1405122381688.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1405122381688.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>Public transport
>>
I'd wake up in the ghetto if I did
>>
>>51537403
yes, the train i take has quiet zones during rush hours. and trains are mostly quiet during non-rush hours anyway so it's all good.

>>51537434
>>51538079
KEK
>>
>>51537403
hell no, what happens if someone comes and casually puts a dick in your mouth?
>>
>>51537403

Absolutely yes
Pretty comfortable especially in winter
>>
>>51537434
TOPKEK
>>
>>51537403
I sleep in buses and the subway lightly and sporadically but it has happened.
>>
Stopped using it years ago. And no.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.