[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Savages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ashley-casey-martin.jpg (77 KB, 616x330) Image search: [Google]
ashley-casey-martin.jpg
77 KB, 616x330
Savages.
>>
>>51533812
Just banter, f a m
>>
she looks like a man

I don't believe her
>>
>>51533812
that's not how a black eye looks and to get symmetrical damage on both is fucking impossible

nose looks bad cause of makeup

yep attention whore/10

t. nearly had one gouged out in drunken brawl
>>
Beaten so hard she became the joker
>>
That looks like makeup desu
>>
I remember this. Didn't she make it all up?
>>
>>51533812
>That shitty makeup
>Those run on sentences

Retarded attention whore

Move along nothing to see here
>>
What did they hit her so hard that some of their skin just rubbed off on her eyes?
>>
>>51533926
Obviously, look at the photo.
>>
>African Americans
>>
>feeling emotional
>>
>Woman Claims She Was Attacked by Black Men, Actually Attacked by Makeup

http://gawker.com/woman-claims-she-was-jumped-by-black-men-actually-at-1713108369

>The accompanying photo showed Martin with two exaggerated black eyes and a bloody nose that appeared drawn on with makeup. After people started calling Martin out for her apparently made-up injuries, the Texarkana (Tex.) Police Department posted, and then deleted, a Facebook statement saying they “believe the post to be fake” and “the injuries... are highly questionable,”
>>
>women
Blacks are innocent
>>
>>51533926
no it turned out to be real they caught two of the guys
>>
>>51534044
>liberal damage control
>>
>>51534044

>When asked why the Facebook post accusing Martin of faking had been removed, police told the Daily Dot, “We were informed that she is emotionally disturbed and that they are attempting to get her the assistance that she needs. We have removed the post to avoid contributing to her difficult struggle.”
>>
File: Exito-meme.jpg (30 KB, 550x313) Image search: [Google]
Exito-meme.jpg
30 KB, 550x313
>>51534044
Those dubs speak truth
>>
>>51534052
>>51534080
really?
>>
File: 1278443225820.jpg (23 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
1278443225820.jpg
23 KB, 319x316
>>51534052
>>51534080
>>
File: hoax.jpg (305 KB, 1154x1987) Image search: [Google]
hoax.jpg
305 KB, 1154x1987
>We also showed the photos to Texarkana Police Department public information officer Mike Jones, who responded with an emailed statement.

"I’ve talked to our detective Sergeant. He has reviewed all of the reports from the weekend and there is no report of this incident," wrote Jones. "There is also no report in our system from a person with the poster's name. We are confident is stating that this incident, if it did occur, has not been reported to this department."
>>
>>51533812
How can you not tell that's make up at first glance?
>>
>>51534277
I just assumed the black men attacked her with makeup kits when I saw the photo. Like they held her down and put makeup all over her while hooting and hollering.

Like maybe a collection of colored, campy, coons, cultivating a crazy cunts countenance
>>
>>51533812
wtf? that looks like make-up and that girl looks like a man
>>
Lol looks like a raccoon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.