[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studying in Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x200
So I want to apply to school in France, Paris in particular, but I'm not super smart and I didn't do great in high school. What are the universities in Paris that are for average people like myself?
>>
they are full of niggers and leftist teachers
have fun
>>
The free universities (facultés)
>>
>>51532296
Enjoy getting shot
>>
>>51532296
>What are the universities in Paris that are for average people like myself?

It smells like piss and BO
Women don't shave
Everyone is rude
It's only arabs and niggers
They are arrogant
They're also cowards
and last but not least they ONLY speak french.
>>
I was wondering this too. What jobs can I get if I'm not fluent in french yet? I was thinking au pair, but it's harder for a guy. I studied in China and learned coversational mandarin quick enough, so...
>>
>>51532750
Go into the Bois de Boulogne and ask the people there

Or you could work for a bar in the Marais
>>
>>51532396
There's probably a shitload of other Americans there too lad, it's not like op is the first american to want to study in Paris
>>
>>51532750
This
>>51532824
Otherwise you can try Barbès or Saint-Denis
>>
>>51532296

are you a 16 year old girl?
please don't embarrass us like this
>>
And if I wanted to study architecture where would be the schools to apply?
>>
>>51533647
école d'architecture, literally "architecture school", commonly nicknamed "école d'archi".
it's outside the public system AFAIK, so rather expensive
>>
>>51532296
>What are the universities in Paris that are for average people like myself?
The Paris area has about 13 public Universities.
It's really simple, Paris 1 is the Sorbonne, one of the best.
Paris 8 is one of the worst, in a northern black and arab ghetto.

1 to 4 are basically the Sorbonne
Paris 6 is great for science, ranked best University in France by the Chinks.

You could try Paris8 or Paris 13.
There can't be more "internationally open" Unis.
>>
>>51532824
>>51533227

Merci beaucoup, frenchbros
>>
>>51534844
only thanks people who made prank answers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.