[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY COUNTRY ARE BEING CUCKS AND I AM ANGRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: syria-top.jpg (3 MB, 3300x2161) Image search: [Google]
syria-top.jpg
3 MB, 3300x2161
Let me tell you a story from someone who's seen this shit.

>10 year ago
>terrorfuckers in iraq
>civilised countries bomb iraq
>"NOOO DON'T BOMB IRAQ SO MUCH! YOU MIGHT KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN!" shout the crowds, so goverment says "ok perhaps we won't bomb it so much, only a little"
>fastforward to today
>all those "innocent little kids" that got saved ARE GROWN UP AND ARE NOW GODDAMN ISIS TERRORISTS
>Governments again want to bomb Syria

(btw they are right next door to eachother so don't give me some bs about iraq and syria being different places, do you think a sandy-nog knows what an international border line is?)

>Crowds shout out "NOO NO NOOOO! YOU CAN'T BOMB THEM! THINK OF ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE WE KILL!!"
>YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?
>IF YOU LET ANYTHING LIVE THEN IT'LL JUST GROW UP AND FORM ANOTHER TERROR GROUP WITH A DIFFERENT NAME

NOT TO MENTION THAT HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW MANY REFUGEES THERE ARE KEKING UP EUROPE RIGHT NOW?

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE /ACTUALLY/ INNOCENT AND DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ISIS HAVE ALREADY FUCKING LEFT. THEY'RE IN GERMANY RIGHT NOW.

I mean shit, put two and two together, if there's an unprecedented number of refugees then it means that other than terrorists the country is empty! QED BOMB IT UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO 100% DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM.

It's like picking weeds in your garden, you don't just chop the big leaves off because the little leaves are innocent. No, you go down with a fucking shovel and you rip out the roots!

Other people blame Assad and similar other political wankstains in the region. SO BOMB HIM TOO. BOMB THE WHOLE THING. THAT REGION IS JUST *FUCKED* and any sort of half measure isn't going to deal with the problem.

Oh and worst bit of all is when people who are anti-bombings throw around that quote about "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it" which is super fucking ironic, see above story.

Aight rant over. I'm done.
>>
Its over lad, only accept and hope for the east asians to purge the world
>>
File: 1448275277579.jpg (390 KB, 899x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448275277579.jpg
390 KB, 899x1600
Is there any first world European country that's not being a kek lately?
>>
Go to bed Nigel.
>>
>>51530800
Switzerland
>>
Based Britain going Bomber Harris on Iraq and Syria when?
>>
>>51530675
pretty edgy mate
>>
>>51530675
>>"NOOO DON'T BOMB IRAQ SO MUCH! YOU MIGHT KILL INNOCENT CHILDREN!" shout the crowds, so goverment says "ok perhaps we won't bomb it so much, only a little"
>>fastforward to today
>>all those "innocent little kids" that got saved ARE GROWN UP AND ARE NOW GODDAMN ISIS TERRORISTS
karma is a bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>51530854
the horse fuckers?
>>
>>51530862
Soon, I hope. My MP is a kek and will do what Ms. Sturgeon says "vote against them".

There's not even any point in writing to him. The previous MP was Labour, but she read and replied to everything, the SNP one I now have doesn't give a fuck. The joys of the leadership principle.
>>
>>51530924
you're a dumb nigger
>>
Europe and the states have brought this shit to themselves by continuing to exploit and sticks their noses in other countries business.
>>
>>51531010
as every argentine, brah
>>
>>51531048
you're another nigger
>>
>>51530956
Who knows what they do in mountains
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.