[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a fucking leaf >freedom of speech is a joke, you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: just-a-fucking-leaf.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
just-a-fucking-leaf.png
19 KB, 600x700
>be a fucking leaf
>freedom of speech is a joke, you can get arrested for making fun of feminists online
>alcohol and tobacco taxed to shit
>massive nanny state
>still have joke gun laws like a five round limit
>multiculturalism is a fucking failure
>ethnic enclaves out the ass
>every city is filled with pakis, chinks and street shitters
>"""""""culture"""""""" is hockey, maple syrup, poutine and dude weed lmao

just
>>
Yeah, Canada sucks.

America sucks too, but at least we have some sort of better ideal we can aspire to.
>>
Oh poor you.

How dare you have a sufficient economy and world's respect.
>>
>>51529947
>and world's respect

Maybe in the way that girls """"""""""respect"""""""""" their nice, gentlemanly guy-friend.
>>
>>51529855

>it's a self hating cuk thread

JUST
>>
>>51529947
The economy really isn't that great.

Honestly, unless you're an outright poorfag, there are literally 0 advantages to living in Canada rather than the USA, other than fewer chances of getting shot by Jamal and José.
>>
>>51529855
How are the girls in the leafy country?
>>
>>51530186

You speak from ignorance to be honest family
>>
File: wojakrage.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojakrage.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>51529855
Better to have a bunch of lawa that no having laws at all
>>
You smart, you loyal.
>>
>>51530246
*laws
>>
>>51530244
you speak from delusion
>>
>>51530128
Reptrak measures the most favourable country, polls in dozens if countries, with a sample size of 30,000+

Canada consistently ranks #1
Literally the most favorably viewed and popular nation on earth.
>>
>>51529947
>based on oil economy
It's very good
>>
>>51529855
>nanny state
What did he beam by this?
>>
>>51530637
The state treats them like children.

Ie: hate speech laws, gun laws, etc

Essentially the government goes too far in trying to make sure the people feel safe.
>>
>>51530637
BEAM
>>
>>51531128
I hope it was a typo haha. If not, the word is "mean", Balticbro.
>>
>>51530186
Lots of advantages to being Canadian over American. You haven't really done your research here.
>>
>>51529947
>"sufficient" nanny state economy
>world's "respect"
ayyy
>>
File: 1446457733342.jpg (47 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1446457733342.jpg
47 KB, 433x419
>>51529947
>world's respect
>>
>>51530186
>there are literally 0 advantages to living in Canada
>other than fewer chances of getting shot
>0 advantages
>not getting shot
Yeah, because actually being able to live is not a valid criterion in determining what makes a good country.

There are literally 0 advantages to living in Canada rather than Syria, other than fewer chances of getting bombed by ISIS and Russia.
>>
>>51529886
Yeah like shitting on everyone to get money, awesome right?
>>
>>51529886
>but at least we have some sort of better ideal we can aspire to.

'muh make America great again!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH DUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>51531907
Better than shitting on streets to get welfare check
>>
>>51530215
>Montreal reporting in
Fucking amazing my man
>>
>>51531942
>banter about shitting on streets
>the name of his country is literally Pooland

You can't even make this shit up.
>>
>>51531907
That's more of a 19th century revelation, if that.
The whole ultra-capitalist aspect is largely from Cold War propaganda, and many of the Founders believed in policies that would be considered leftist and radical in the contemporary U.S.

>>51531932
As opposed to "let's keep Canada just as decidedly mediocre as it ever was" eh?
>>
I rather like ice hockey and I'm glad the sport is gaining traction here in Australia. Literally the only good thing about the winter olympics besides the cute snowboarders.
>>
>>51532012
>LMAO POOLAND AMIRITE LIKE POO AND LAND XDDD KEKKEKEKE BANTER WE TAKE COUTRIES NAMES AND TURN THEM INTO FUNNIES XXDDDD COME TO R/4CHAN FOR MORE FUNNIE MAYMAYS
>>
>>51532015
Honestly my opinion is pretty biased, since I only went to Manhattan, but I don't see how our ideals could be much different, we're pretty similar.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.