[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hohoohoh.jpg (61 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
hohoohoh.jpg
61 KB, 386x400
>Modern Europe has 3 pillars:
>-Greece
>-Rome
>-The Catholic Church
>tfw they teach that at any non-leftist Uni in Europe
>tfw edgy kids and uneducated morons brag about their country historical relevance, putting themselves higher then Greece or italy

I feel if I'd just enter a retard party in some shitty highschool or collage :^)
>>
What about the French Revolution? I think that was extremely important to the development of Europe today
>>
>>51499221
modern europe has even more pillars you fool
- the Enlightenment
- post-ww2 destroyed countries and rebuilt economies
- end of the wall, ex-gommunism
and more
>>
>>51499281
Yes it was, and France is extremely relevant when it comes to civil law and human rights in continental Europe.

But it was ALL build on the base of the Roman legal system.
>>
>>51499221
what about the industrial revolution?
>>
>>51499358
No. Those are just events that shaken up Europe dear boy!

They build temporary historical situations.

Temporary is the key word here.

I thought someone living in a country where half of the cities were build on ex-Roman ones and half on ex-Slavs should know it.
>>
>not including jews
fucking ungrateful goyim where do you think your religion came from you bitchniggers?
>>
>>51499408
It's very important, but not a pillar.
>>
>>51499454
Catholic Churches first belivers were jews, later on armenians, ethiopians etc. so they got a auto-include thanks to this.
>>
>>51499432
ancient greece was also temporary
>>
>>51500560
It's legacy remains.
>>
>>51502371
Its*
>>
Christianity - better
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>the cukkolic church
no wonders why Western yurop sucks so much
>>
>>51499542
ethiopians? really?
>>
>>51500560
>most of the modern countries are based on democracy, after over 2500 years
>temporary
>>
>>51508045

>le Greece was democratic
>>
>>51499542
The church was united back then.
>>
>>51502371
of all the things in the past that had to do with forming the eu, which OP decided they were no pillars (look: >>51499462), a legacy remains, too
>>
>>51507757
Yes, they're one of the first christians and one of the Churches that guards the grave in Jerusalem. Same for Armenians.

Dunno if You know history but Ethiopia, besides Egypt can be consider one if the few African nations that were successful at some point of their history, and they got beautiful, old Churches.
>>
How fucking long do we have to give the Greeks credit for shit they did in 400BC?

IT'S 2015!!
>>
>>51510380
It dosn't change which year it is as long as we're living in a society that a HUGE part is based around what the Greeks created(as one of the three).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.