[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the US is inevitably balkanized then will some of us be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2353252626262.jpg (124 KB, 492x721) Image search: [Google]
2353252626262.jpg
124 KB, 492x721
When the US is inevitably balkanized then will some of us be able to join the commonwealth?

I want to fight for The Old Lion
>>
File: 1448877650564.jpg (53 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1448877650564.jpg
53 KB, 329x328
>yanks who want to be brits
>>
>>51496870
We're not even yanks anymore, we've lost even that identity. We're just living in some kind of filthy negroized "nation" with no identity, no pride, we're completely divided, miscegenated to the point that we've become completely rootless.

The only good possible outcome for this overgrown abomination of a country is balkanization and some parts of the country being reabsorbed by the commonwealth.
>>
File: 1448952809082.jpg (133 KB, 797x1096) Image search: [Google]
1448952809082.jpg
133 KB, 797x1096
>>51497009
>We're not even yanks anymore, we've lost even that identity. We're just living in some kind of filthy negroized "nation" with no identity, no pride, we're completely divided, miscegenated to the point that we've become completely rootless.
>>
>>51496761
If the US is balkanized I suspect we'll all be joining the Worldwide People's Revolutionary Union
>>
USA will literally never break up.
>>
>>51496761
>us
>balkanize
rofl he thinks the people can overthrow the "federal" dictatorship
>>
>US
>balkanize
>implying there is any difference between states to result in balkanisation
its like lichtenstein balkanising.
>>
>>51498529
>vermont is exactly the same as mississippi
mehmet pls
>>
If anything America will only become larger, eventually absorbing it's client states in the pacific to have easier access to the South China Sea. Canada may be annexed.
>>
>>51497009
>some kind of filthy negroized "nation" with no identity
In other words we are not a nation. Just a state without a nation to represent.
>>
>>51498560

It is. US is terribly non-diverse for its size. The difference between an American from California and an American from Alaska is smaller than the difference between a Turk from İzmir and a Turk from Erzincan.

If you disagree you are a fat American.
>>
>>51502982
Are you baiting or do you actually believe this?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.