[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans won't admit Barry was an above average president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (483 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483 KB, 2500x1667
>Americans won't admit Barry was an above average president because he's black
>>
anime
>>
>be black
>be canadian
>>
>>51493157
He's Mulatto
>>
File: 1406071542370.gif (496 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1406071542370.gif
496 KB, 500x374
>>51493157
>yfw Obama is better than literally all current candidates that have a chance of winning.
>>
>leftists won't admit that he's a below-average president because he's black
>>
>>51493186
anime
>>
>>51493157
He was alright. He wasn't really great, but he wasn't bad by any means. He was really good at campaigning, catching the attention of younger voters, and making himself more available to the American people. I'm guessing it's because he himself is/was young. I'm going to miss that kind of attitude when we get the next President and it's a regular stuffy old man.
>>
his speeches are a bit i don't know what as the french say

if he was not so ideological about freedums maybe he would be more acceptable
>>
Seriously americans? Come on, I mean, it's 2015!
>>
>>51493230
>implying

He was medicocre to slightly above average. 7.0/10 anywhere from 8.5/10, we'll have to see how history plays out. But he fact that he got even one thing done with the Tea Party whack jobs is a feather in his cap.

>>51493186
>>51493231
Your parents absolutely wish that they'd aborted you. You know that, right?
>>
File: laughingtrump.jpg (50 KB, 662x563) Image search: [Google]
laughingtrump.jpg
50 KB, 662x563
>mfw Donald Trump will win the election next year
>>
>>51493293
>setting the midpoint at 7
why do """"""people"""""" do this?
>>
File: 1445282784013.png (5 KB, 546x263) Image search: [Google]
1445282784013.png
5 KB, 546x263
>>51493157
His foreign policy has been stunning, glad you noticed.
>>
>>51493293
Your bias is showing. Objectively speaking he was probably a 5/10. He completed some things he wanted done, but they weren't executed well.
>>
he seems a little too concerned with how he'll be remembered after his presidency for my liking. Makes him kind of a pussy. He named his healthcare after himself for fucks sake.
>>
>>51493230
Below average is just a little bit of an understatement.

"I will always stand with Islam should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

"The future does not belong with those who slander the Prophet of Islam."

"Travyon could have been my son. Or to put it another way, he could have been me 35 years ago."
>>
>>51493230
Barry > Bush Jr
Barry > Clinton
Barry > Bush
Barry > Reagan
Barry > Carter
Barry > Ford
Barry < Nixon

Pretty above average if you ask me, faggot.
>>
I voted for him in 2008, he promised a lot in his campaign and had me believing in his idealistic lies and he proceeded to not deliver on pretty much all of those, and instead of trying to change anything he seemed to maintain the status quo of what GW and Cheney left him.

I'll thank him for one thing tho I'll never vote again as long as I live
>>
>>51493326
C is average m8.

It's called standards, and I guess Canadians don't have any. I guess a 50% is ok in America.

Well that kind of soft cunt commie shit doesn't fly here maplenigger. Get your shit together and maybe someday you can be a real country.
>>
>>51493333
It's name is actually the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Obamacare just kinda caught on.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>51493358
>Barry > Clinton
>>
>>51493396
it's true tho
>>
>>51493330
Got the economy back up and running
Got us out of Iraq (like he promised to do if elected, in b4 "b-b-but ISIS")
Killed Osama bin Laden
Passed Obamacare (shit compared to other countries but at least its something. Consider that every Democrat since Carter, and Richard Nixon, tried and failed to pass some kind of healthcare reform).
Put Israel in their place
Got most 86% of the prisoners out of Gitmo

...and this was all with the Tea Party trying to assfuck him every single step of the way. I'd say that's more deserving than an F, wouldn't you?
>>
I want to wince every time he falls back on his Marxist class struggle playbook and tries to stir up black rioters any time some thug gets arrested for robbing a liquor store in Watts.
>>
>>51493358
Agreed with everything except for Clinton

But Clinton had a relatively-less full plate, and also didn't have a colossal fuck up of a human being in before him
>>
>>51493157
below average.

>talked a big game.
>cabinet appointments were picked purely because token minority or political favors(hillary, kerry)
>did jack shit to get his opposition and his own party to compromise and work towards his goal
>cries crocodile tears when white people get shot.yet not a peep for nigs blasting each other in chicago.
>destroyed the Middle East for decades.
>flooded Europe with refugees and terrorists.
>supports the Muslm Brotherhood, known terrorists
>secret service scandals
>fast and furious
>keeps putting more and more fencing and spikes around the white house.
>wasted Democrat majority in congress
>9 trillion in debt added
>no meaningful banking and investing reform and regulation. not a single anti trust case.
>worst relations with Russia since early cold war.
>couldn't get Gitmo closed.
>VA scandal
>more veterans are killed by suicide each year then died in combat during any point of the iraq or afghan wars.
>record low work force participation rate
>mcjob economy
>>
>>51493477
Pinning every action that happens during the president's reign as if he was responsible for it is my favorite meme
>>
>>51493157
I'll admit it. Barack's doing a pretty good job given his circumstances.
>>
File: 1448504714208.png (22 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1448504714208.png
22 KB, 658x643
>mfw pol ACTUALLY BELIEVES Trump has a chance to win
>>
I want Trump to win he is a good man and I think he has America's best interests at heart
>>
>>51493537
not pol, but i would have to say that as of today he is the favorite. a couple months ago this would have been a joke. it is his race to lose now.
>>
>>51493333
lol "Obamacare" was the name Republican congressmen and Fox News anchors used to vilify the Affordable Care Act

It ended up backfiring heavily
>>
>>51493477
Obamacare is shit.

He should have used his Democrat majority in the congress to put all citizens on Medicare. Then make Medicare a semi independent corporation, like the post office.
>>
>>51493537
i can see him being elected and i hate /pol/
>>
>>51493477
>Got the economy back up and running
And in doing so raised the debt by more than any other president in history
>Iraq
Pulled out prematurely and in a disorganized fashion, which is why we have soldiers routinely deploying there, again.
>Killed Osama
he didn't do shit, that had been in the works since the bush administration. The fact that he was president when it happened doesn't mean he did anything.
>Obamacare
Like you said, it's shit
>Put Israel in their place
How exactly? He's showed how little resolve he has in many other facets of international policies.
>released gitmo prisoners
Why is this good? He traded a bunch of Taliban leaders for a traitor to boot.

The right has tried to block him because he has tried overstepping his boundaries to use executive orders to create laws, and supersede the Constitution. He uses tragedies to push agendas and gets involved in local issues that don't concern him, turning them into national discussions.
>>
I'll get crusified for saying it, but I think we was a good president. He just couldn't get shit done because of a republican stacked house who would reject an propositions he made out of spite.
>>
>>51493157
Honestly? I'm a bit racist and hate liberals but he really has been a great president. I wish he run for another term. He would be better than Rubio or Hillary (just the thought gives me chills)
>>
Obama isn't above average.
He has a mediocre domestic policy, and a disastrous forpol.

His approval ratings float around 50%, unless it's overseas diplomacy, which then drops to the 30s.
>>
>>51493596
He had Democrats in control of the house and senate his first two years. He could have used that, the economic crisis, and his popularity to push through a lot.

Then 4 years of Republicans barely having the House. Followed by 2 years of GOP controlling both House and Senate.
>>
File: feels noice man.jpg (219 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
feels noice man.jpg
219 KB, 1162x850
>>51493558
>Trump will become president
>followed by Kanye West in 2020
>the US' celebrity worship will finally bring about the downfall of the entire nation
>>
>>51493396
Clinton started a lot of the problems we blame on Bush (military expansion, unilateralism, Wall Street dick-sucking, Saudi cum-guzzling, and helping on the wealthy)

But he was funny, played sax, and got his dick sucked in the Oval Office so we don't care.
>>
>>51493157
>was

Is he gone now?
>>
>>51493589
>He uses tragedies to push agendas and gets involved in local issues that don't concern him, turning them into national discussions

It's a deadly combination of his obsessive belief in Marxist class warfare and "racial" justice. He really truly hates the white race and thinks we need to all pay for things that happened long before most of us were alive.
>>
>>51493651
>Clinton started a lot of the problems we blame on Bush (military expansion, unilateralism, Wall Street dick-sucking, Saudi cum-guzzling, and helping on the wealthy)

Clinton is the guy who started the NSA police state because the Cold War was over and our huge, expensive intelligence apparatus had nothing to do.
>>
>>51493637
trump would be better than hillary or any other republican candidate, not memeing you
>>
>>51493482
>unarmed blacks get killed literally every month
>killed as in deadly force used on someone with no fucking weapon
>Obama is the first President to say that's bullshit
>HES A GOMMIE

If you disagree with literally every single thing Obama stands for, the one thing you should thank him for is helping increase scrutiny on police. It's not even about white and black (although it is exploited for that), it's about the law enforcers of this country actually being able to murder fellow citizens and have absolutely zero repercussions. As a citizen of a supposedly-free country this could upset you as much as it upsets Obama.

I don't want some dick cop to waste me in cold blood, say he was scared of me, and get a few weeks paid vacation. Fuck that. You kill (I should say murder) someone who is unarmed, you get brought up for murder. No more
>I was scared
>He made a sudden movement
>My bad, mistaken identity, sorry about that
>I was reaching for my taser but I accidentally executed him with a gunshot to the back of the head. Whoops

Should be a non-brainer m8
>>
>>51493651
Clinton signed a lot of bills that brought about the 2008 recession and shrinking middle class.

Clinton knew Osama was in Sudan and could have gone in at any time and got him. Yet he wanted to just have him deported to saudi arabia and hope the Sauds would arrest him.

All those Goldman Sachs executives in Clinton's administration.
>>
>>51493666
I should have also noted that the right does it too. The tragedy exploitation that is. The only difference is they aren't the president, nor do they have the same control over the media.
>>
>>51493596
Sure, but he also squandered a Democratic majority in the House and Senate with futile attempts to restore some sense of amity between the parties. Even when it was clear that the Republicans had no interest in sincere negotiation, he refused to play politics and just wished that their obstructionism would discredit itself in the minds of voters. He has recently realized that part of the job description involves swinging his dick around to keep Congresscritters in line, but it's too little too late.
>>
>>51493157
>>>/pol/
>>
He was an excellent president, assuming ISIS was planned and deliberate. Otherwise it's almost legendary-tier historically catastrophic
>>
>>51493705
Taking advantage of a tragedy is the art of politics/activism. To criticize someone for it is just kind of silly.
>>
>>51493684
Clinton labelled all the Cold War militia groups as domestic terrorists.

Killed dozens of women and children at Waco.

created the sub prime mortgage bubble. banks couldn't even put in new ATMs with out giving out bad loans.
>>
>>51493596
Why do some people forget 2009-2011? Are you underaged or is the media just that good at repeating "Republican obstructionism"?
>>
>>51493749
Not really. It's expecting objectivity from a position that should remain objective but fails to do so.
>>
I can tell you this: We probably wouldn't have an epidemic of verminous SJW feminists if he had not become president.
>>
>>51493754
He also bombed a completely irrelevant shithole country for 99 days to get Monica Lewinsky off the headlines.
>>
>>51493718
>Blaming Congress
The people voted out of dissatisfaction of the Dems. Obama can take a bow, given that he was the figurehead.

And don't forget to lay some blame at the feet of his own party, who despised him royally.
>>
>>51493774
The gays, feminists, black militants have all been on an unrestrained rampage since 2009 and it's 100% his fault. We didn't hear much from them when Bush was president, but now...
>>
>>51493157
Barrack did what

>Fucked up health care for poor people, making it prohibitively expensive to get health insurance while people with money pay the same shit because funding has to come from the same place it always did
>Fucked up funding with hospitals, where people just don't pay consistently
>Took credit for killing osama bin laden like he was there holding the gun, when in reality the army has been working independently on this for years
>Has had his chode snorkeled for years by the press, despite accomplishing basically nothing
>He came into a difficult situation, made a bunch of promises, and came through on none of them like every president except for like five of them
>He's further destabilized the middle east even worse than Bush Jr did
>He's done fucking nothing and people fellate him like he's the second coming of christ

He was an average president in that he did absolutely nothing of value, except muddle health care. The thing that pisses people off is that he's touted as fucking jesus despite doing nothing worth mentioning, but they treat him so because he's half black.
>>
>>51493817
Why have there been so many mass shootings since 09? That's also pause for thought.
>>
Of 43 presidents, he's probably in the top half, so yea above average.

>>51493774
lol at this guy
PC is cyclic. Are you going to blame Clinton too?
>>
>>51493525
>Pinning every action that happens during the president's reign as if he was responsible for it is my favorite meme
My favorite is calling something you don't like a meme

Captain of the ship. You're responsible for the good and bad.

I don't agree with it but that's the way it is
>>
>>51493845
There hasn't. The media has just been pushing a narrative harder while they have the white house.
>>
>>51493157
>above average
in what way?
>>
File: gay white house.jpg (93 KB, 1200x752) Image search: [Google]
gay white house.jpg
93 KB, 1200x752
This was the final straw for me.
>>
>>51493157
more like we wont throw him out of office because he IS black

that said im not stupid enough to think the president actually has control over as much as people think he does. im sure he found himself in one of the most annoyingly shit positions of internal politics imaginable.

we dont really know what the real guys like, he just reads speeches from prompters and its probably a body double half the time.

I know one thing. Anyone who wants to be a politician above some local community level probably doesn't deserve any power.
>>
>>51493852
>PC is cyclic. Are you going to blame Clinton too?

Yeah I sure will blame him. Why does this cyclic PC thing seem to always coincide with a Democrat occupying the White House?
>>
File: trumpspurdo2.png (883 KB, 1125x898) Image search: [Google]
trumpspurdo2.png
883 KB, 1125x898
>>51493252
>I'm going to miss that kind of attitude when we get the next President and it's a regular stuffy old man
>>
>>51493837
>>Took credit for killing osama bin laden like he was there holding the gun, when in reality the army has been working independently on this for years
desu this always annoyed me the most
>leave most of the stuff related to the war on terror alone
>eventually the CIA or Delta or whoever comes to him and says "hey, Osama's here, we could get him"
>he says "yeah, okay, do that"
>Osama is kill
literally anyone with functioning vocal cords and a working grasp of English could have "killed Osama"
>>
>>51493589
>Pulled out prematurely and in a disorganized fashion, which is why we have soldiers routinely deploying there, again.
The burgers wanted to keep bases in Iraq but the Iraqi government said no, so technically Iraq got the US out of Iraq.
>>
>>51493945
Oh god, that suit. It just screams Gordon Gecko and giant-ass brick cell phones.
>>
>>51493974
Obama didn't really try on that though. He wasn't really willing to fully negotiate because he wanted the US out anyway. He praised it as fulfilling his promise of getting out of Iraq.
>>
>>51493919
Because people are reactionary. If a republican wins, the far right will have its spotlight again. Were you not around for immediate post 9/11 days? The reaction to the far right was the opposition figures that eventually developed into the far left.
>>
>>51493340
> making shit up on the internet

Why do you do this?
>>
>>51493974
>the Iraqi government said no
The Iraqis didn't have a choice in the matter either, and Obama's perennially poor foreign policy, driven by optimism and idealism, was convinced the SOFA would be extended.

The writing was on the wall that the IRGC was dictating the terms of the talks, but Obama was so happy to be rid of Iraq, he didn't push back once the plan fell through.
Then the integration of the Sunnis failed without us (thanks Iran!), and ISIS found its niche. Who could have foreseen this?
>>
>>51494014
can't say if the islam quotes are true, but he did say the Trayvon thing. He also sent reps from the whitehouse to Freddie gray(6) and mikey brown's(3) funerals, but one to the first US general killed in action since Vietnam. Which is a funeral that he should have attended himself.
>>
>>51493919
>>51493817
Like it not, a nation tends to take on the personality of its leader and he sets the tone for everything. During the 80s-early 90s when Reagan and GHW Bush were around, we had this kind of stuffy conservatism and fundie Christians had tons of political influence.

After Clinton was president, things changed to more of a cynical distrust of the government (because his attempts to spy on American citizens) and political correctness became a lot bigger thing. The chest-beating patriotism you had in the Reagan/Bush years kind of evaporated.

When GW Bush was president, partially thanks to Mudslimes, chest-beating patriotism came back and it was totally uncool and un-American to be a Democrat. Sort of like the 80s redux.
>>
>>51494082
>>51494014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uZFSj_ueM

He said that while addressing the UN for God's sake.
>>
>>51493358
>Barry > Reagan
lmao
>>
>>51493157
>creates and supports isis
>white children now a minority
>wife looks like a monkey
>above average
>>
>>51493999
>>51494076
Neat thanks for the info, and good triples btw.
>>
>>51494136
Reagan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A

Obanana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHBdZWbncXI

/thread
>>
Obama was a mediocre president, and given the nature of the system and the true extent of his own power, and largely dealing with a legislature composed of a majority of the opposite party--not to mention same for the governorships-- that's really not so bad in retrospect.

There will always be a racial element to be found in the disapproval of Obama, though I truly don't think he was hated anymore than any hypothetical white Democrat president would have been leading the country during the same time frame. Probably slightly more because of his race, but just slightly.

Obama's approval numbers have hovered around the mid-40s for most of his time in office. He's never touched the lows that Bush faced. I think history will remember him mainly positively. Obamacare might yet prove to be his biggest stain--without Obamacare, I think he would have been remembered quite fondly, actually.

The fact of the matter is that in a normal political climate without some big earth shattering event to rally around, any given president will remain praised by his own party in posterity and scorned by the opposite.

Is it a coincidence that the universally beloved presidents: Lincoln, Washington, FDR...etc. all lead during huge trying times. Even Bush reached 90%+ approval after 9/11.
>>
>>51493157
We won't really be able to judge until about 2027.
>>
at least he wasnt an embarrassment like george w. was
>>
>>51493817
I think it's just the left's reaction to the Tea Party. They were the ones that escalated the polarization.
>>
>>51494305
>Obama's approval numbers have hovered around the mid-40s for most of his time in office. He's never touched the lows that Bush faced.

And realistically, his approval numbers are probably in the single digits if you account for the MSM artificially inflating them.
>>
>>51494371
Nigger you're fucking retarded. Approval ratings are an index of all notable pollsters, including NBC, Fox News, PPP, Quinipiac, etc etc.
>>
>>51494371
Lol, I can't tell if you're a troll or really just that fucking stupid.
>>
>>51493211

But due to your term cap, you HAVE to vote for one of them over him.
>>
>>51494584
Good. Term limits should exist in Congress too.
>>
>>51494568
Put your trip back on, Straw Boss.

>>51494344
I never remember Bush doing >>51493894
>>
>>51494613

Why do you see it as good?

We don't have them. Our better PMs stuck around for longer because the people wanted it, the bad ones made it 1 term (or even less a couple times) because the people wanted them gone.

Not seeing the issue.
>>
>>51494635
Then you don't understand presidential systems.
>>
>>51493363

>It's called standards, and I guess Canadians don't have any

Coming from the country with No Child Left Behind and Common Core.

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>51494656
Then explain
>>
>>51494656

You haven't explained why it's bad yet. You act as if voting no longer matters somehow if you allow someone to be voted for more than twice.
>>
>>51493157
Literally worst foreign policy ever.
>>
>>51494679
You don't understand the inherent advantages if incumbency and continue to demonstrate that you don't understand that the President has way more power than a Prime Minister on a bunch of levels. Giving someone the opportunity for essentially unlimited power is pointless and stupid.
>>
>>51494679
>>51494661
It forces people to deviate from the norm for one. People vote for what they know, what's comfortable. Hence why members of congress have been there for 30+ years. Setting a term limit eliminates this comfort voting. not the guy your responding to btw, nor is this the only reason that term limits are a good thing.
>>
>>51494635
We have term limits because the Republicans were butthurt at FDR's four terms and decided to make sure it could never happen again. But even before that, it was generally accepted that a president should serve no more than two terms.
>>
>>51493157
He's half Black. If you know anything about cross breeding and overdominance, that means he's neither Black nor White. There has never been a Black president. Period. Ever. And there never will be.

I think, all things considered, he did a great job while trying to appeal to as many people as possible. He had a much more difficult job as president than he would have if he were White and I believe he handled himself very well and he did nothing to shame the country. I appreciate his existence and so forth but the vanity period is over. We don't need a cosmetic president ever again.
>>
>>51494661
See
>>51494737

You don't elect the Prime Minister anyway. You elect the party and they choose the leader.
>>
>51493693
>killed as in deadly force used on someone with no fucking weapon

>be American
>don't have gun
>try to take one from police officer
>get shot
>>
>>51494738
I mean, really. If we didn't have term limits, Bill Clinton would be president for like 30-40 years. I sure wouldn't want that.
>>
>>51493157
No. His health care plan is shit. Don't wanna pay for it? Well you'll have to pay a major fine. His foreign policy is complete fucking shit. He instead of mourning tragedies, uses them to push his own agendas. And did I mention how terrible of a job he's done in the ME? Gave Iran millions to start their own nuclear program and has let Russia completely embarrass the US military.
>>
>>51494801
Sounds exactly like Bush. Because it isn't that different.
>>
>>51494801
>His foreign policy is complete fucking shit.
The entire world is literally laughing at Niggy. Now tell me about >>51493894

What image does that project of this county to the world to put gay pride colors on the White House?
>>
>>51494821
Except you know, Russia and the US weren't in cold war tier shenanigans. Obama is decent but he's not good. Instead of hurting his pride, he'll waste hundreds of millions to train the rebels and that was only 5 of them. Even bush knew when to swallow his pride.
>>
>>51494861
Russia invaded Georgia under Bush and Bush did absolutely nothing in response.
>>
File: 1448508501645.jpg (1 MB, 696x4787) Image search: [Google]
1448508501645.jpg
1 MB, 696x4787
>>51494838
Just a show for being PC like a typical Democrat. Gotta make up the good boy image somehow after hundreds of years of crap.
>>
>>51494738
>It forces people to deviate from the norm for one. People vote for what they know, what's comfortable

I'm a believer in mandatory retirement for pretty much any profession because some people just don't know when to hang it up and have to be given the nudge out the door. Then you end up with Joe Paterno drooling on himself during a football game and it finally took a massive child rape scandal to get rid of him.
>>
>>51494875
What business does the US have with that? Russia invaded the Ukraine and Obama hasn't done shit either.
>>
>>51494890
Democrats and Republicans completely reversed sides in the 1960s. Are you really that uneducated?
>>
>>51494919
Georgia was trying to cooperate with NATO and Bush was is favor of it.
>>
File: CBduhdCW4AAltHY.jpg (98 KB, 600x928) Image search: [Google]
CBduhdCW4AAltHY.jpg
98 KB, 600x928
>>51494890
I know right? And these republicans are fucking commies.
>>
>>51494926
Yeah...democrats really do know how to run a country much less a city. Detroit is such a fine example of majority democratic voting! It's a farce to save face in the view of minorities.
>>
>>51494747
He's black
>>
>>51494982
You know a lot of Detroit's problems stem from it's massive corruption, right?
>>
>>51494926
>this myth again

Orville Faubus, Robert Byrd, and Al Gore Sr died Democrats. Also the old-time Dixiecrats weren't that different from today's Democrat; in fact they shared much of the same anti-capitalist nanny state ideologies. George Wallace enacted a ton of entitlement programs as governor of Alabama.

Of course the Dixiecrats were also big supporters of the New Deal since it amounted to the Federal government building infrastructure for free in their backward-ass states. All of course paid for by the Northeast and Midwest where most American industry and wealth were concentrated.
>>
>>51494982
Strawman harder faggot.
>>
>>51494956
It was the 50s when the GOP was in the doghouse and they came up with these cringeworthy posters. "Oh yeah guise we're totally onboard with the New Deal and labor no we're not rich golf course WASPs plz vote for us".

Eisenhower got elected mostly because he didn't challenge the New Deal and of course irked conservative Republicans in the process.
>>
>>51495175
>>51494956
Yeah at that time if you were a member of a union (and 50% of the US workforce was in the 1950s), there was a 99% chance of you being a card-carrying Democrat.
>>
He might've been better if America didn't have that retarded mid-term CHAAAAANGE PLACES!! thing going on.
>>
>>51495175
The two parties have periods of dominance and irrelevance. It goes in cycles. One party falls out of touch with current trends and becomes irrelevant for decades, then the other party does, and so forth.

Thus the Democrats were irrelevant for decades after the Civil War, then came back with Wilson and FDR, then the Republicans were irrelevant for some time, Democrats lost elections in the 70s-80s, came back under Clinton.
>>
>>51495279
It's his own damn fault. Bush had a Republican House for six years and Republicans controlled both houses for four years. Obama had a Democrat House+Senate his first two years and every election since then has seem Democrat control of Congress shrink.
>>
canadians like you makes us look like fucking c.ucks
>>
>>51493692
>any other Republican candidate

Only because the rest of the nominees might as well have been rounded up from the looney bin. It's like comparing a broken bottle to a pile of crap. The bottle is only good by comparison.
>>
>Barrack Obama
>above average president

This is bait, right?
>>
>>51495805

Has to be. There is no other explanation.
>>
>>51493157
Above average is still shit when it comes to american presidents
>>
>>51496852
Yeah America's leaders are a bunch of idiots which is why they have been the world superpower for the last 60 years and will remain to be so for the foreseeable future. Bloody mongs they are.
>>
One of the better presidents, desu.
>>
>>51497040
thats the funny part if our government sucks and is incompetent what does that say about everyone else, like the fact that a romanian poster can say this with a straight face is kektacular

>>51497045
youre just comparing him to who came before (the worst president in the history)
>>
>>51493358

>Barry < Nixon

Lol wtf.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.